Video Games guild wars (56k warning) (screenshots)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bloodberry, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

this...was fricking hilarious...hehehe

so, i come back into the main town after an eve of destroying stuff to turn in a quest...and am greeted...oddly...i did hit level 9 and almost 10 because of it though...some pictures...
    [​IMG]
    fireworks!!! weeee!! we all love teh purdies, right? i mean, there's butterflys, and bees and sparkles...our attention = oooh...

[​IMG]
    that would be my character waving. they rained down experience every few seconds (1k a shot), and fire works and crap tons of gold.

[​IMG]
    and then...the honeymoon was over...

[​IMG]
    me after running away some more...yes, they chase...

[​IMG]
    it's 2am, do you know when your beta is ending? cause it surprised me. though, i laughed histarically the whole damn time.
    i mean, you could change lobbies and try and run a little again, just to have death rape you through your shoes on up. hehe

yes...we're getting this when it comes out. and yes, when i converted the pics to jpg, alot of quality was lost. this is very pretty looking damnit.

(cuss words edited from original post as i can cuss where i first posted this...it's just too good to not share here ^^ get the damn game on the 27th people...cause the GMs said to XD)

1 person likes this.
  2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The game doesent look bad at all. I am in deep consideration if i should get this, or something else. But as far as the pics go (and the detaily quotes), this games seems to be preety good.

- Kaiyon

3. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

should be fun fun fun :D

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i guess the last beta ended with the little firl Gwen, if you get it you'll know who this annoying shild is, skipping and dancing around town. where you can't use skills.

she slaughtered everything and everyone.

though, this is just as funny too heheh

1 person likes this.
  5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Guild wars does look impressive, but it cannot beat Dark Age of Camelot: Catacombs ;)

- Teddz

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

nor WoW, it's just gonna be something to play from time to time, hopefully with a crap ton of people from my other web board, cause i miss playing games with them.

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I hopped onto the pre-order with this one; ended up going all out and picking up the Collectors Edition.

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

you must let me know your character name so i might abuse you as a human shield or seomthing ^^

fear my mesmer/elementalist ass *^-^*

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Looks interesting, but I can't afford it for awhile. I'll let you all know if/when I get it. I'll look into it, if nothing else.

10. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I got a call from my boss today (I now work at EB Games) and he spent more than half of the call rambling about how cool the boxset is, and how it's "mint" (apparently that means cool). I also get to go into work tomorrow, make cash AND come home with my boxset before the general public even lays eyes on their copies. :D

Oh, and I'm going to buy the gameplay guarantee on it so I can earn extra commision and jack up my salary. That's right. I'm basically getting a small raise for buying this game.

11. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

neph:
    have I told you recently I hate you :)?
    lol

12. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I'll definitly buy this. It seems worth the money to pay..since most of the time i don't buy computer games but this may change my opion on them....Neph...You the Man you got the dream job of many...RRRR..makes me jealous. :p

13. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I bought this a week ago, it's a lot of fun! I'm still stuck training in Ascalon after the 'event' happens. Those darn scorpions are nasty.

Does anyone want to form a BJP guild?

14. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm really thinking of buying this game, i kinda want to run down to the shops right now and buy it, but my exams are to close to start getting stuck into a new game. I'll probably buy it as a present to myself after the exams though :).

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i gots me followers of bob guild going...sorry, that was 2k just so i could have my scropion cape again (see above pics)

and yeah...the present day ascalon sucks...though, at least you can buy dye...but i'm making sure to stock my fiance up on cloth and leather and glittering dust before he comes over the wall XD i can build up money fine...but materials are a pain...and i want the rest of my armor damnit...

almost lvl 10...and i've already had to change the way i play mesmer/elementalist...o_O Ms Eliza be my name.

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

My ingame name is Nephilim Deimos if anyone wants to party.

17. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I might buy this later today since i'm going hme a day early and i usually do nothing at the weekends anyway. Hell, i've been studing long enough this week.

18. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Saw a printscreen of my friends Ranger. GOD DAMMIT GIVE ME THIS GAME NOW!

Ehem. The game looks impressive, yes sirr! I will order my copy of it in a short period of time :)

- Teddz

19. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I got myself the Collector's Ed. Totally forgot the artbook was a HardCover. I already owned a pair of the same Logitech headset, but these ones have neat guild wars logos. I also love my sparkliness in-game. I'm a Necromancer/Mesmer, and I go by Theadras Orweng. I'll put up some screens soon.

The jaunt in the catacombs was wonderful and simply beautiful.

About Gwen: It was hilarious when I let her tag along with me, when I played as Meilo Ka, a Mesmer. I was beating up the Bull and getting beat-up in return, and there she prances on-screen, main foreground, 'lalalalala' then dissapears to prance behind us fighting.. it was amusing..

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

love the game so much i have already spent two sleepless night playing it :D

My name is Blade Of Vengance if anyone wants to come with me to beat the hell out ot the charr..

Oh yes im thinking of starting a Guild for bjp users. I'll fork the cash and get a cape and other stuff if u all want to join :D