RPG Archives .Hack//Sign Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Zero Enna, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

well its sorta' a lost part in the seiries(made up part)

Tsukasa: The gauridian beast is going out of control! Is killing all the players!

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Subaru stood up quickly and looked at Tsukasa with concerned eyes, "Oh no..." she said quietly. "You have to try to stop it." she said to Tsukasa, "There must be a way."
    "Do you even know where it is? If so, let's head to the Chaos Gate."

OOC: sorry my post is so short, i'm kinda cold right now and I can't think straight

3. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

"I don't know it is!" Tsukasa said. *shows Tsubaru bloody patch on his side*"The last time I saw it It was im Mac Anu" Tsukasa blacked out. (since i am taking over crim) Crim walked over to Tsukasa and picked him up swinging him over his sholder. "Hey guys arnt you coming?"

4. Yumari

Yumari New Member

???????

Yumari stood up, "Sure." She looked at Subaru, 'But, what is this guardian thing he was tlaking about?"

5. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Crim smirked "The real player killer."

here its is if you don't know what it is

Attached Files:

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Subaru's eyes were fixed on Tsukasa's bloody side. "He can feel pain..." she thought to herself. She reached a hand out to him but slowly withdrew as Crim tossed him onto his shoulder. "Mac Anu...Water Capital..." she said softly and she looked at Yumari. "It's Tsukasa's beast that will defeat monsters and other players for him...but now it's gone out of control... It resembles a barbell...if you ever see it...just leave it alone." she told Yumari. She then walked past everyone. "Come along now...we're going to Mac Anu." and she walked to the Chaos Gate.

7. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yuamri looked at Subaru, and then to Crim, "Stay away from it? How come? Is it that strong?" She asked, following Subaru.

8. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

"Heh, do you really want to know?"asked Crim Looking and Yumari. Then Crims grin turned serious "Tsubaru, do you know anywhere we can heal Tsukasa? And when we get to Mac Anu what happens if... if everyone is dead?! It'll be hard finding that thing if its actualy not there!" Crim Sharply Yelled.

9. Yumari

Yumari New Member

"Well, as for the healing part, I have a potion, if it'll help." She looked at him, "And yes, I do want to know." SHe said, just as serously.

10. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Crim said "Like any monster in The World they can kill, right? Well this one is much more powerfull that any monster in The World. Tsukasa now can't control it any longer... Lady Tsubaru! Would a regular potion work on Tsukasa?"

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Subaru looked at Crim and then at Tsukasa. "I don't know...he is a living, breathing person in The World...and this potion is merely just data. But we have to try. Either that or I could use Repth." Subaru looked at Yumari, "Give it a try. It might just be data, but The World is mysterious in many ways."
    Subaru then backed away from everyone, especially Crim's sharp voice. "I...I don't know...Crim. But we have to at least try to find it. We have to try!" she countered.

12. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Crim staring out into the distance said softly to Tsubaru "Im sorry Tsubaru... Are you sure you want to go? You actually might end up like Tsukasa. What I mean is Not just Data damage but... Real damage, you could end as the same fait as Tsukasa."

OOC: I'l be Mimiru since Candycane was Banned.

13. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari put her hand over Tsukasa. SHe sighed as it stareted to glow. Once it was through, she moved her hand down, "There." She looked at the two, "So, that's him, eh?" She looked at Tsukasa, "Well. I'm going to help you anyway I can."

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Subaru looked at Yumari, "You have my thanks." she replied. And she turned back to Crim, "I have to do what I can. We all have to do what we can...not just for Tsukasa, not to find out what's going on...but so that no other player will fall into the same fate Tsukasa has. I'm willing...to go and risk what I can...anything and everything." she said to Crim. "I know that it sounds crazy...but what we're doing is insuring the safety of other players. We can't let what has happened to Tsukasa happen to anyone else. Once we find a way to banish the guardian...we'll further look into the "Key of the Twilight" issue." she instructed.
    She looked back over at Tsukasa, and she hoped that he would be alright.

OOC: i'm trying my best to be just like subaru!! ;)

15. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Crim said "Hm, I guess Im being selfish..." "Wait Tsukasa, it's, the Potion It's working!"

OOC: you're doing a great job as Tsubaru!

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Teapo teleported in near Tsukasa's group and cleared his throat so that the might hear him.

"Are you the player the call Tsukasa?" he asked as if he was just another player.

Despite is crimson knight status he preffered to be friendly with the players.

17. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

"Yes" slowly replied Tsukasa. Why would you want to know" said Crim. "No it's Ok" tsukasa inturupted. "Why would a crimson knight be here?''

18. Yumari

Yumari New Member

Yumari looked at Tsukasa, "Are you sure you're going to be alright?"

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Subaru's eyes lit up as she watched Tsukasa awaken, "Tsukasa!" she thought happily to herself but then she turned her attention to Teapo. It also made her happy to see a friendly Crimson Knight for once. This one's a keeper!

20. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

"Yumari I'll be fine, Thank you."Tsukasa replied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.