RPG Archives Haunted Hotel

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Ok here you can play a character you have seen in a show or video game or a manga or you can create your own.

Story Line:
    All of these people come into a hotel that is suppose to be the most buatiful peice of paradise they have ever seen.When they get there it is the most wounderous thing they could immagin.Big rooms a wounderful lounge with a fire place a perfect little garden with a hedge maze and a fountain and even a pool.But all is not perfect in this paradise, they come to find out the hotel is haunted and the ghost there never want them to live.Now they are stuck in this gastly hotel with no way except to find the ghost and set his set his restless soul free.

Character Info Needed:
    Your character's name
    Character's History
    Charcter's Personality
    Character's Age
    Short Description of you Character
    Also if your character has any physicic abilities or Items that allow them to use their Powers (Tarot Cards,Crystal Ball,Magic Powder, etc.)

Well Hope You Like it........

My Character:
    Name:Loushin Xio

History:Loushin applied for a job at the hotle last summer and has been stuck for over a year.He often tried to escape but found it to be of no use.

Personality:Loushin is very polite,He likes to talk with others and is a very hard worker.He eats alot but keeps his same slim look. He makes friends very easily and is good company.

Description:Loushin his tall and skinny with blonde hair that spikes and charges out in every derection.He has light blue eyes and a thin kind of pale face.

Loushin has no physicic abilities what so ever but he does how ever wear a necklace given to him by his grandmother that will point in the derection a ghost is standing.The necklace only works when the ghost is near.It is nothing more than a purple stone carved into the shape of a tooth attached to a small tan string.

Well ok lets get this started shall we??

2. Koru

Koru New Member

I would like to join.

Name: Ken Koru Kashu

History: Ken is from Japan. He loves to travel. He has a brother and a sister but they live somewhere that he doesn't know of. He was a singer for a couple of years but he didn't succeed his dream of being a famous singer.

Personality: Ken's quiet most of the time but he'll talk to anyone who wants to talk to him. He hardly talks about his past.

Description: Ken is as tall as a Japanese American can get. He's a skinny, muscular young man. He has light blue eyes with brunette hair.

Physicic Abilities: Ken is a Martial Artist.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

This sounds interesting!!

Name: Tailki

History: Tailki comes from a past of depression, looking for answers he turns to Semi-Wican believes which seem to help for he hasn't tried killing himself lately.

edit: Tailki heard of ghosts in the area of the hotel and wanted to go ghost "helping", trying to find out why the ghosts were there and tries to set there souls at ease, he hasn't been to a haunted site yet, just potentiale ones, he goes to the hotel to stay, not knowing about its potergist.

Personality: He was a depressed person but now he is just easy going and very spirtual, he is kind and smart, and modest. He tries not to think about his past but it catches up with him every now and then provoking him to shead a tear or two, or want to shead a tear or two.

Age: 18, just out of high school, which the eents that caused his depression happened in, a few years back.

Description: Tall, skinny, American, blue green eyes, depending on the light and brown hair like the guy on my avitor.

Physicic Abilities: Tailki follows the Wiccan believes however he is semi-new at the spells and such, they never really seemed to work when he tries them, he is pretty good at Tarot cards, and tries to do the Oujia board but can never understand the outcomes.

edit: is he too in tune with the super natual?? I can change it, I tried to demote it as best as I could, and I wasn't planning on making him in touch with the ghost at the get go, more trying to get in touch and failing alot, maybe finding tidbits of info here and there.

4. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Name: D
    Series: Vampier Hunter D
    Ht:6'5"
    Wt: 250
    History: We all know D's history.

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Dont Worry

OOC: Don't worry about your characters physicic abilities Tailki. You can have as much or as least as you need them to.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Your character's name: Athena
    Character's History: She does not remember who she is, just that the hotel is somehow linked to her past.
    Charcter's Personality: Kind, gentle, loving.
    Character's Age:16
    Short Description of you Character: Athena will do all she can to protect any of her new friends.
    Psychic abilities: Athena is telepathic and a telekinetic, she is also and empathatic( I think that's how it spelled, what it means is that she can feel what people are feeling, emotionally and physically)

7. Koru

Koru New Member

Oh yeah Koru is also stubborn

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Your Character's Name
    Michiru Kaioh
    Character's History
    Been a Sailor Scout since she was young, along with her "cousin" Haruka, Until she got stuck in this weird hotel. [Click the Magical link in my sig to know more about Michiru]
    Charcter's Personality
    Calm and Kind but would do anything to fulfill her mission.
    Character's Age
    Short Description of your Character
    Japanese Name: Kaiou Michiru
    Name Meaning: Full, King of the Ocean
    Birthday: March 6, 1978
    Astrological sign: Pisces
    Blood type: O
    Favorite color: Marine blue
    Hobby: Collecting cosmetics
    Favorite food: Sashimi
    Least favorite food: Kikurage mushrooms
    Favorite Gem Stone: Aqua marine
    Favorite subject: Music
    Worst subject: None
    Has trouble with: Sea cucumbers
    Strong point: Violins
    Dream: To be a violinist
    Height: 5'4"
    Also If Your Character Has Any Physicic Abilities Or Items That Allow Them To Use Their Powers
    Neptune Planet Power, Make Up [Called Upon With The Neptune Planet Power Stick]
    Michiru says this to transform into Sailor Neptune.

Submarine Reflection [Along With The Item To Call Upon This Attack, The Deep Aqua Mirror]
    Sailor Neptune appears with her mirror. She twirls around while holding the mirror saying 'submarine reflection'. She turns the mirror around to face the enemy. A beam of light emits from the mirror and shoots at the enemy.

9. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

But what if someone -doesnt- know D's history?:p

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

..."cousins"...heheh....anywho

ok, I'll leave my character as he is, and I don't really know D's history I only saw part of the second movie, I know he's a vampire thing and has a creppy hand creater or something.

11. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

OOC:well this is getting interesting so when you guys are ready to start the RPing just begin I will pick up on it start with you.

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Waaaaaaiiit! **official voice** Ahem, in the interest of keeping an eye on this RPG...blah blah blah...Basically, I want to join ^_^ I suppose since it hasn't really started yet, I still have time to join.

My Character:
    Name:Meaikoh Takashi

History:A mysterious past links Meaikoh to a rhyme 'Golden hair and emerald eyes'. She isn't very clear on what this means, but it sure makes for a lot of angsting! ^_^ She came to the Hotel hiding amidst ((scans page for who's playing))..uh...Tailki's baggage.

Personality:Meaikoh is only a young thing, but she's definitely a bright one. She is usually polite, but often inappropriate. She is strong for her age, and knows a lot of abstract things.

Description: She is tall for her age, say, 4 feet tall. She has black hair, and her bangs stick out in an 'M' shape. Her eyes are hazel/green and she has wings, although they can't be seen at glance. She wears a necklace as well, with the japanese symbol for 'Ai' on a round piece of wood in the center of it. The beads are all copper and black wooden beads. It may be what effects her dreams so much/

Physical Abilities: She's got quite a left hook, and she can climb like a monkey.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc:Yea, I don't know D's history either, and Neph everything worked out fine. I take it we're just suppose to start so I'll just do a little post, please don't take it as spamm!

ic: Athena walked up to the hotel, she knew she would remember everything she couldn't... the hotel was the answer.

14. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: Luckly I know D's history. Oh well I guess I'll just wait until it's the right time for me to start.

15. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin watch as the girl stood out side the hotel.He wished there was a way he could warn her.Warn her not to come in, but alas he was stuck and so she would be soon.He watched only for a minute and then picked up his trays and took them back to the kitchen where he sat them down.He gave the cheif a knowing kind nod and then walked to the lounge wich was in the front of the hotel.He sat next to the fire place running his finger over the necklace around his neck waiting for the young girl to come in.

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

OOC: by the way Meaikoh I like the take you have on your character.Not many people play the role of a younge child.Thats very unique and interesting.

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Michiru was walking down the street, It was raining. Suddenly she passed near the Hotel and got a flash. "This.. place.. I'm getting bad vibes from it" She muttered and spontaneously walked in the direction of the hotel.

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Hi! I'm new here. UOKenny brought me! I thought I'd join up. Hope you like!

Character Info Needed:
    Name:Lara Hamilton
    History:Shes very quiet, has been her whole life since she met the ghost of who she said was her grandfather who came to attack her.

Personality:Very quiet, keeping to herself.

Short Description of you Character: She has pure black hair that falls to midback, worn on a ponytail, the bangs hanging in her eyes are a dark blood red color. Her eyes are a soft green, blank looking most of the time. Her puppet at her side. Shes a full american with lightly tanned skin.

Also if your character has any physicic abilities or Items that allow them to use their Powers: Its not really an ability. The first one at least. She has a puppet with her named Tama. Even though she seems to be the one hanving him do the talking, he actually more or less speaks for her and on his own at times when there are ghosts around.
    The second one thats more of a power is if she touches any object that someone used to own or have she cna see some spot in time where the object was, like helping in murder cases and such, she can help to find the killer.

Puppet:

Name: Tama

History: He doesn't have a true history since hes a puppet but he is well made and is said to own special powers of his own to help his puppetmistress.

Personality: Hes more or less her oppisite. While shes quiet, her eyes blank he might start laughing and tries to lighten the mood. Other times even if shes still quiet he may become serious if the
    mood is needed.

Short Description of you Character: Hes about more than half Laras height. Hes has sholder length green hair, his body looks as if he doesn't have joints at all, the wood looks flat. His eyes were made to be an amber color.

Also if your character has any physicic abilities or Items that allow them to use their Powers: He doens't have an item to help since he is an item but his power is speaking for the ghosts.

19. Fushigi Rockna

Hey I wanna get into this. Guess who I'm gonna be? Heehee, look at my siugnature and take a wild guess! :D

Your Character's Name
    Kaiba Seto, or Seto Kaiba as those damn dubbers call him (fyi his last name is SUPPOSED to be Seto, and Kaiba is his first name!!! Die 4Kids!)
    Character's History
    Mom died when he five while giving birth to his little brother Mokuba, dad died three years later because of a car crash, went to orphanage with bro, was adopted by a guy called Gozuboro, was abused by him, uh in the manga murdered the little f--- by pushing him out a window, (in anime just threatened to push him out the window, the guy died of heart attack)
    Character's Personality
    Cold, cruel, ruthless, can kick your @$$ any day! :D
    Character's Age
    Short Description of your Character
    Japanese LAST Name: Seto
    Japanese FIRST Name: Kaiba
    Means: Seahorse of the Tidal Door
    Anime From: YUUGIOU/YU-GI-OH
    Title: Duel Monsters Champion of the world
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: About 6 feet
    Fav/Signature Card: The Blue Eyes White Dragon
    Reincranted from: A evil priest. :D
    Job: CEO of a large Company called Kaiba Corp (yes he is so concieted he named his company after himself ;) )
    Japanese Seiyuu (couldn't resist): HIKARU MIDORIKAWA-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No special powers, well unless you count the Millennium Rod he had in his former life but BLECK

Mokuba's forcing Kaibi to got ake a vacation. ;)

20. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: um in the dubbed show it is very clear that Seto is his last name and Kaiba is his first cause I knew that and I only seen the dubbed show.

ic: Tailkis taxi pulls up to the hotel from the airport where he unknowingly picked up Meaikoh. He gets out and gets his luagege the driver drives away very quickly. Tailki begins walking up to the door having a little trouble with his laugage, "...geesh, these weren't this heavy before...", he said to himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.