RPG Archives Haunted Hotel

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Tama replied as Lara turned to look at Vash,"Just some friends pal. Whats your name anyway?"

Lara raised an eyebrow but turned her gaze down the hall, watching for their friends or any ghosts that were coming near.

2. Broll

Broll New Member

Broll came running out of nowhere with his hand badaged and then ran into Vash knocking him over, and then Broll landed on his butt after doing a front flip. " OWHOWHOW......Oh, I'm sorry we best catch up with them or else we will get killed by the angry spirits." Broll said with a funny tone, then broll got up and then began running funny.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara pulled Vash to his feet quickly,"Come on! We gotta help out!"

She half draged him, half sprinted ahead of him, following close behind Broll, searching ahead as they went for the others so as Broll wouldn't smash into them before she could warn them.

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"woh!, were are we going exactly?"as he started to run on his own he thought of something (this is so weird, no one has ever helped me before....why now??) he turns his head to look back "hey i think it's gone!! i don't see anything!" he starts to stop.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Tailki, we should head back and find her." Athena said referring to Meaiokoh.
    They heard Broll yelling and Athena turned to go find out what was going on when she stumbled to the ground. She still couldn't handle the pain and she cursed herself. She wanted to find Meaiokoh.

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he started to walk down a hall were he heard something. he looked around at the many doors and wondered why there were so many. all of a sudden he stopped and felt a cold feeling in his gut and back. "something evil is down there. nice!" and with that he continued down the hall.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena saw someone walking down the hall towards them and called out to him, "Hey Stranger! I don't know if you've met any of the others but be careful, there is a ghost trying to kill us all unless we find his body and bury it. and have you seen a small girl? She ran off and i couldn 't go after her due to my... er injuries as you can see. and Tailki and I don't know where she went."
    She motioned to Tailki as she said his name and watched to see the newcomers reaction.

8. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he looked at them "huh? oh it's only you...." he walked up to them and stood in front of them "the ones the others are looking for." and with that he sat down and waited for an answer.

9. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Meaikoh was lost in a part of the Hotel that just couldn't be part of the original building. Dust and shadows everywhere.

"It's not so much the dark that I mind...It's what's waiting in the dark," she told herself.

She looked cautiously around for an exit. Where were Tailki-kun and Athena-chan?

10. Broll

Broll New Member

Broll began running faster down the hall until he ran into a bookshelf and knocked off all the books. When Broll got up he could see a knob like handle on the shelf, and slowly opened the bookshelf, " I'm gonna be a hero!" Broll yelled as he ran down the corridors leavong the bookshelf open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.