RPG Archives Haunted Hotel

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Meaikoh didn't answer. The gadget seemed to be all electronics. It had a manganese (hey, it's a metal!!) ball in the center. Meaikoh looked at Athena. "So, do you know what they want now?"

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena looked at Meaikoh uncomfortably and said, "I'm not sure. Things may have changed in 16 years so I'll have to wait and see. Where is everyone else?"

3. Broll

Broll New Member

IC: "Can't find Loushin." Broll said, "He just vanished when Tailki, Lara, and you ran off."

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Tama spoke up, still looking annoyed slightly but Lara held onto him as if he tried to attack or something,"I think hes upstairs, in his room or something."

His eyes closed and a womans voice slipped in,"Only he shall live. All will die........."

Lara lifted her head slightly, looking toward Tama,"Leave him be. Tell us whats wrong."

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin came out of his room and down the stairs when all this began to happen..... "sorry I have been away from you guys this hole time I am well I am kind of depressed...."

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Tama limpedf for a moment then raised his head, turning to Loushin,"Nice of you to join us Lou. Now tell more about whats happening here."

7. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Well previos guest have all come in and the ghost has either killed them or trapped them for ever" he sighed slightly "He seems to be holding some kind of grudge against some one...."

8. Broll

Broll New Member

" Hey. Who's "HE"?" Broll asked looking puzzled.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Since Lara couldn't cross her arms Tama did, both gazing toward Loushin, Lara speaking this time,"Yes, who is this 'he'."

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"A ghost." Athena said simply. something coming into her mind, "One that needs help? Or it's..." She trailed off as she collapsed from her pain and from what was coming to her.

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki went to her and held her, "No." He said looking at her then looking to the others, "I'm sorry I've been keeping quite, for my cards told me that death may come and I have come close to it before and I do not wish it upon any of you.", he then looked back down at Athena, "Oh Athena, you risked so much to try to figure out what is going on and here I am with a much safer way of doing it, for the knowledge trapped in your head is too great for you." he closes his eyes and turns his head slightly, "There is a Quija Board in my room, we may be able to find out what she has."

12. Broll

Broll New Member

"Hey Tailki, I don't care if I die..... I've done enough things in my life... I'm a Special Forces Ghost Detective, or S.F.G.T. , I've been traveling the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. for ghost attacks for the goverment. Well lets go everyone wherever Tailki has his stuff."

13. Meaikoh

Meaikoh hopped down from Broll's shoulders and looked up at him. "But, I care if you die. I don't want any of you to die," she said, and climbed up to Tailki's shoulders. "The Ouija board...It can't hurt us, right?"

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara smiled very slightly at the small girl and Tama replied for Tailki,"Its only to summon the ghosts and ask what they want. It'll help us better understand why their attacking."

Lara nodded, picking up where Tama left off in her soft voice,"Yes, Don't worry little one. It shouldn't hurt you or anyone. Just stick close to someone. Broll, Tailki and I will probably be best to do it. Thats what it seems so far, any one else?"

Tama looked around before looking toward her,"Well Loushin should join in. Though not that other guy, Kaba(Kaiba) something or other."

He grinned slightly, he knew exactly how to say Seto Kaibas name.

Lara nodded toward him,"Your probably right on that point."

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki nodded his head holding on to Meaikoh legs and led everyone to his room where he took out the board, "See Meaikoh, It's like a game.", he says as he puts it on a table and sits down and places his hands on the reader, "Now whoever is most spitrale aware please sit down around the board and also place your hands very lightly on the reader and we must all consintrate at the questions we ask the spirites."

16. Broll

Broll New Member

"Alright I'm not good with this stuff. I'll just get my reader and make sure the reader doesn't sky rocket with ghosts, to many can cause..." Broll stopped then looked at Meaikoh and then bagan again, " To many may cause destruction, it is hazardous, so, I'm just your look out guy."

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara sat down carefully across from Tailki, Tama seated on her lap, his head just a little above the table,"Alright Broll. Go on but hurry up. We want to begin as soon as we have our group settled.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki nodded and made sure the reader was in the middle of the board, "lightly place your fingure tips on it.", he says to Lara then to the rest, "Well what exactly shall we ask them?"
    He then felt his fingures moving and looked down at the board as it moved across the board at a speed that Tailki has never seen the board go, he looks at Lara and sees she is just as surprissed as he is. He then says, "It's spelling something out...", he whats for the reader to stop on each letter then says it out loud,
    "d-i-e"

19. Meaikoh

Meaikoh refused to touch the Ouija board, but she was looking on. Her lower lip trembled. "I know what that spells."
    She looked at everyone who was touching it. "You should keep going."

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara had placed her fingertips on the reader, watching the first word, her lips mouthing each letter even as Tailki had said them.

She watched it through narrowed eyes as it moved again

"S-u-f-f-e-r Suffer. First Die then Suffer. What do we ask it? We haven't said anything yet."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.