RPG Archives Haunted Hotel

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena came to as the thing began to spell: H-E-L-P-O-R-D-I-E.
    "Help or die." Athena muttered.
    she looked at the others to see their reactions.

2. Broll

Broll New Member

"....Uhhhh.. G...G...Gu...Guys get away from the table these readings are off the chart!" Broll yelled jummping. All the sudden Broll's reader blew up in his hand and took off three of his fingers, "AHHHHHH!" Broll yelled clutching his right arm, "Get me my bag now I got some medicine for this kind of stuff."

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Meaikoh gasped. She wanted to help Broll, but something was drawing her towards the Ouija board. Where she had balked only minutes before, she now had her hands on the reader, and it was guiding her around the board. Meaikoh didn't recognize the word.

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Tama let out something like a screech and seemed to leap against Lara for a moment.. Her eyes narrowed slightly when the wooden body hit her belly and leaned forward slightly in a faint pain, still having fingers on the reader, turning her gaze to Broll then Meaikoh,"It looks japanese."

It was back to the words that were forming.

5. Athena

Ghost stop it!" Athena said, "We will help u find ur body u don't need to harm anyone else!" then as if to reassure it she said, "If we don't find it or if u don't think we're looking hard enough u can kill me first."
    then the board stopped moving and the room was silent. She turned to the others and said, "I'm going to start looking."
    Then she left the room, limping, but on her own steam and detirmined.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked after Athena and yelled out to her, noone else saying anything, "How do you know what they want, is that what the Japenese said?"

7. Athena

"It is what i was told and yes, i know Japanese." Athena called back as she continued on.
    The pain was intensifying but she had to do this. She could do this and she would.

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh ran after Athena and clutched Athena's hand. She got attached to people she liked very easily. "I don't want you to get hurt. I'm going along. Promise you won't put yourself in danger?"

9. Athena

Athena looked down at Meaikoh and said, "I promise not to put myself in any more danger and i'll try to help protect u as best as i can."
    She smiled at the girl, she was very fond of her already. She then clutched her hand tightly and said, "I promise."

10. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

Your character's name:Vash(not from trigun)
    Character's History:is a traveler who was myseriously called to the hotel by a weird voice and can't leave
    Charcter's Personality:is a cold person. won't help anyone unless they are in danger.
    Character's Age:18
    Short Description of you Character:he always had a bad history with people. right now he is wanted for theft and convicted murder.he had no friends growing up and loves to see people in vain.
    special powers:2 things one:he has a sword on his back that lets him use magic. and 2:he has magic scrolls that protect him from evil spells.
    weapons:sword,throwing knives,and 4 daggers of diff. sizes.

so can i join in??:anime:

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ok with me, youll have to catch up with us though.

IC: Tailki got up from the table, the board wasn't going to tell them much more and he didn't want them running off on there own, he started after them. He soon caught up and yelled to them, "Athena, I'm not letting you do whatever your going to do alone."

12. Athena

Athena smiled at Tailki and said, "I was hoping you and the others would help us out. Besides, I promised Meaikoh I wouldn't put myself in anymore danger."
    Athena then clutched Meaikoh's hand a little tighter and they continued down the hall looking in every single room.

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

IC:looks down a hall "it is dark for the most part but i can see outlines. i see some doors." opens one "nothing. ohh! why can't I find my way outta here?" keeps traveling down the hall.

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara got up to go after them pausing to watch the last words that formed even after her and Tailkis hands had left the pointer:

Help Me

She frowned and murmered,"We will. Point us the way honored spirit."

She turned and raced out of the room, Tama yelling,"Tailki! Athena! Meaikoh! WAIT UP!!!"

She rolled her eyes,"I'm doing the running here Tama."

He grinned,"So you don't talk to them and I rather not be search the entire place for them. "

Lara turned the corner to find them gone and finding an open door(to help Vash99 and set him with the group) darted in only to crash into someone(Vash) in the dark and stumble back. She winced and steped back, hugging Tama to her and squinting to see who was there,"Honored Spirit or missing guest?"

OOC: Dun kill her Vash

15. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"well i finally found someone." turns around :well hello... do you know a way out??" he walks over to her and helps her up "well..?"

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara frowned and steped back from his grip after he had pulled her up,"You didn't hear? We were all told by a man who worked here, Loushin I think. That right now theres no way out. We need help to figure out where to find the body and help the ghosts to be put at peace."

She said it quickly and Tama chuckled. It was shadowed so he might not have been noticed at first in her arms,"Wow you spoke alot more then normal."

She growled softly towards him,"Quiet Tama."

She turned her attention back to the boy she figured from his voice,"So will you help us? If you do we better find our way back to the others. I kidda got lost trying to keep up with them but I should be able to find my way back."

There was silence that was broken within moments by Tama, with an old mans voice this time,"Times running out...."

17. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"hmmm.... I don't know..... al right i'll help you." he turns to the hallway again "so which way did your friends go?"he turns back to them.

18. Meaikoh

"I hear voices," said Meaikoh, grabbing hold of one of Tailki's hands and one of Athena's. "That way."

It was Vash, Lara and Tama, but somewhere along the way, Meaikoh lost them. "Uhm..."

She looked around. This was a disused part of the hotel, covered in layers of dust.
    "Uhm..." she said again, looking for an exit.

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara led the way she had thought the others had gone since she didn't see them near by,Tama was helping her to call them,"Tailki-sama! Athena-sama! Meaikoh-sama! Where are you?"

"Tailki! Athena! Meaikoh!"

Tama was the one that didn't use -sama at the end of their names like Lara did so you could easily tell the pairs voices apart.

Lara paused at a corner to think for a moment before calling again.

20. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he turns and looks at them with a confused look. "who are we looking for? huh?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.