Manga Hikaru No Go

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by ogami, Jun 9, 2003.

1. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

hikiro no go is very interesting and it has some good art work but some time i think the characters take the game to seriosly.
    :D well any ways because of hikiro no go i got interested in the go game its self and started playing it myself and im not that bad i beat my friend who has the game.

2. sora2cool

sora2cool New Member

I like hikaru no go, I read it in shonen jump and i realy think it's cool i would'nt mind playing the game but no one has the game around here and i don't know where to buy it. :(

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

4. IceLands

IceLands New Member

I like Hikaro No Go its so interesting it makes you want to play go, also the reason the people in their take the game seriosly(someone mensioned in an earlier post) is because this manga is just for the game (well its almost how the writer said it, I read one of those interviews or something like that about were she were talking about why she started the manga)

It also has good art, but one thing I want to mension some of the males look like females like the gost that hovers over him can you believe thats sopposed to be a male, it even acts like a female some times.
    (i dont know were you could buy it,only from the internet)

5. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I love HNG!
    It mades me what to learn how to play go.