Recreation How did you find out about M2A?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JEDI_X, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

I found this place while looking for information on the Trigun video game. i quickly signed up, then forced knives to join. It made sense, he's a hardcore otaku, His room is like a shrine to Anime.

2. Knives

Knives New Member

Stay outta my shrine Legato!

3. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Go choke on your 12" Goku.

WRONG!

4. chupito

chupito New Member

I was looking for any, ANY site with the word anime ana manga, i tried animetomanga.com... and this as the way chupito found mangatoanime.com *closes her book and goes to sleep*:)
    Hugs

5. Knives

Knives New Member

The issue here isn't about the size of my Goku!

That really sounds bad but there's no better way to put it!

6. Kaori

Kaori New Member

O_O;;

i was actually looking for another webboard and i stumbled upon M2A....~_~;

7. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

If it wasnt for tooma i wouldnt be here .. and if it wasnt for me, rashid wouldnt be here !! ;)

9. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Actually, I stumbled here about last year...looking for quotes for my senior picture. Well, I didn't find it...so I forgot about this place. Then, my old board purehonda.com closed so I looked for another group to belong to :)(). Actually, I just thought it would be cool to find an anime board, so I searched for it...and found this wonderful place. :D

10. Kyo935

Kyo935 New Member

I was looking for hentai, and found this place hehe j/k, i found this site by looking for manga sites, and decided to join up ^_^

11. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I was looking for anime scripts and such, and I stumbled upon a post through some search engine on the script writing contest here. Thought it sounded like a fun idea, so I joined up, with that sole purpose, but ended up spreading out to some of the areas to post.

12. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

For a while I was just getting really bored with the internet and I didn't really think that it had much use to me anymore. So then I received a few e-mail's from Matt from baka@mangatoanime.com, I think it was an e-mail saying that he had a new e-mail address. At first I didn't want to bother him, but I decided to just take the mangatoanime.com from the address and see where it led me, and that's how I got here.

13. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

One day, i was searching Webcrawler for Cool Anime Quotes, and up pooped this thing that said "Cool Anime Quotes!!!!!!!!!" SO i clicked on it and it took me to the "Cool Anime Quotes!!!!!!!" thread and i registered there.

Heh, to think i found this place because i was interested in Cool Anime Quotes...

14. Haoshudaino

Haoshudaino New Member

My reason

I thought this site was some nuclear test site. but it wasn't. so I said oh what the heck.

15. Musashi

Musashi New Member

That Guy brought me in....he lured me with dreams of anime and freedom.....NOW I AM HERE BWAHAHAHAHA

16. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I was invited by Odango_rose to join, so I did! I never regretted it one bit! This place rocks!!! I love it here! People here don't ignore you and they listen to what you have to say! Not like in other forums. :D

17. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

groovy ;)

It's so cool how everyone ended up coming to this board, it's almost like it was fate or something. That and me runnin after people to join ;) I remember I almost gave up on the internet because I thought it was boring and that there was nothing really more to do on it than use ICQ, but then I found M2A and it was like a paradise of anime fans ^.^v

18. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

i found it by looking for avatars and it took me to this site....
    someone had a thread on avatars..............
    i was originally looking for fire truck avatars........
    instead i found this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sooo lucky:D

19. Naru

Naru New Member

Well....

I have known about M2A for the longest time...I just didn't wanna join because I thought it was just another stupid thing Matt got into, but apparently I was wrong...Part of the reason I joined was because soo many people wanted me to join...I felt special...lol. Also I felt a little bit of peer pressure kinda thing because everyone was on this site, even my best friend so I was starting to wonder if my brother was bribing people or something...LMAO!!
    Another reason that I finally joined was because I was at Musashi's and he had to work...and I thought since it was early in the morning and i wasn't tired I thought aw what the heck you only live once...So I did. I'll admit it is a pretty neat site, but I do get sick of it at times....:dizzy2:

20. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

My old forums had both shut down so I was searching for new ones and this site was one of the first to appear on the list.
    So I signed up.
    Pretty un-exciting huh?