FLCL Is Nothing Sacred?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Blue Crow, Jul 12, 2003.

1. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I don't know everything for sure,but it's an all anime network run by ADV(the company responsible for the US versions of Evangelion,Samurai X,Sakura Wars,etc.).You subscribe to it monthly like you would a premium channel.It's probably because they think that if they let Cartoon Network show one of their shows,they'll lose money from DVD sales.So they let TV anime watchers get what they want,but still get paid.I could be wrong about some of this,though.

2. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Hmmm... I suppose in Australia they have a completely different line-up. It would seem so. Heck, you might even have it better over there.

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

considering that was a fansub, I don't think they will ;) It said something else in the region 1 DVD, and of course in the region 2 DVDs, ep 1 was the only one without english subtitles

I liked the fansub version of ep 1 a lot better..

4. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

On the cablevision thingy "IO" you can get the Anime Network.
    It is just a list of anime and episodes which you order and order and order to watch!!!!!!!!.
    Best of all its unlimited for like about 7 dollers a month!.......this month of august they have some excel saga and steel angel kurumi n full metal panic!!!!!!!! and other stuff :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D