RPG Sakeido High School 2 It starts again (RPG Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Date: Sep, 2089 7:39 A.M., just six minutes before first period, the Grand Re-Opening Ceremony....

It was just now a matter of time. Katsuke let out a sigh of relief as it seemed just yesterday that he began planning the new school. All Faculty and Staff members, along with the students, were awaiting outside the school gates for the new principal to give the announcement and finally open the gates.

Slowly, he walked towards the gate, and jumped over to the other side, where everyone else was waiting. He looked over to them with a content smile, and took a microphone out of his left pocket. The speakers were already set, both outside and inside the school, so he took a deep breath, and began talking.
    "It is an honor to have you all here...all of you were specifically picked through background checks and undercover inspections. All of you are the pride of this school we built in honor of the greatest Paladin of all time.
    But of course, Im not the only one here you should thank. After all, you've all traveled so far to get here, its only fair that they would be here to greet you!" he spoke.

After his little speech, four figures jumped from the crowd next to Katsuke. They turned around, faced the crowd and slightly bowed to them.

"Thats right ladies and gentelmen! Its none other than the elders of the North, South, East and West!" said Katsuke over the mic.

The crowd gasped as they rarely left their cities, let alone come to a school.

Kuna, the Elder of the East, stepped forward as Katsuke handed him the microphone. "Indeed it is an honor to be standing in front of so many prodigies like you. All of you were chosen for your special abilities, and were watched over to see how you handled yourself in everyday situations" he said. He looked over at Katsuke and nodded. He chuckled softly and said "We will be going around the school to see how you all do the first day, and we will eventually return to check on your progress...now, without any further ado, all of you, get to class" he said in a happy tone.
    Katsuke widened his eyes and took the mic, "He's right! We almost forgot!" he said laughing.
    He took out his Aqua Sword and slashed a seal placed in front of the gate. The gate now creaked open, and the principal, along with all the teachers and the elders, simply dissapeared. They were all in their classrooms, ready for the newcoming students at the all new Sakeido High School....

2. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Rini Mashima looked all around her. This school has both humans AND demons attending here? Rini was only a half demon...a cat demon. She was never accepted by either humans nor demons...so she was mostly alone. She walked past the gates while people ran past her, pushing her out of the way. "Fools," she mumbled to herself. She pulled out her letter she had recieved earlier outside about scheduals, lockers and dorms. "I have first period with Mr.Keitou Satomi...Room 739. I can pick up my dorm key there." she said outloud. She walked to building 7 and got her dorm key. "I'll check it out later...I can't be late for class," she thought. She walked into Room 739 and saw a man in a dark trench coat and black silky hair. She nodded at him and sat herself in the desk in the back of the room.

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Far in the back of the line a man dressed in a black cape that covered his whole body stood and listen to what was being said Kyuzo kusanagi listen to Katsuke introduce the elders. A light wind breeze came up and blew open the cape reaching down he felt his left side.
    " I'm not yet used to not haveing my swords on me even though I'm an adapted spell caster but THis school should be fun there is alot of talented fighters here I should make quite a few friends." Kyuzo replied to himself. AS everone in front of him quickly begane to enter through the gate in a hurry, he did not he just walked as he normaly did a slow but a fast pace walk looking at the other students as the went by him.
    " Demons, humans and half breeds this quite a school to accept all of these different type of races. As he truned his head he saw a half breed demon of a human and cat being pushed out of the way by the other students as they tried to get into the new school he would have gone to say hello but he knew that he would be pushed up with the crowd or out of the way. Pulling outa piece of paper he looked at what his first class was. "Tobias Tsuga, Room 874: Swordsmanship techniques and styles Intresting this maybe an intresting class since I already have some trainnig from my teacher in his style ." Kyuzo replied looking at the piece of paper. Kyuzo quickly ranned to building 7 and picked up his key.
    " OH yes I need to get my swords." Kyuzo quickly replied to himself runnning back to the main building to get his swords picking them up he put one behind his back and the other at his left hip he then picked up a large sheath that was about tall as he was he put that one also behind his back but it showed out more only by a little.
    " I'm going to be late I better get a move on." Kyuzo shouted to himself after looking at his watch that read 7:44 and took off to his first class dogeing other students alongthe way
    " 874 right on time" Replied Kyuzo to himself relieved that he was not late. Upon entering he saw man who had silver eyes and long, silver hair. and he was wearing a silver business suit. Kyuzo quickly entered the room and nodded to the teacher and walked near the end of the gym and fell hidden in the shadows masking his apperance.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It was 7:41 in the morning, and Keitou had just woken up. He was nervous and said to himself "oh no, I can't be late for the first day of school! Ehh..why'd I even bother having a house 20 miles away from the school anyways!? They should have built it closer, I know it!". For about 2 minutes he kept on complaining while changing. Then, he went outside.

"Ah well" he said, "last resort...." He closed his eyes and concentrated on his spell...

Magis spiritus, tenteo los termino, y dar me magus spera!

Without a second passed, he started flying at a super unatural speed. It was 7:44, he thought no more than 30 seconds to get there. Quickly he though, of what the new students could be like, eagerly by the second.

Ergatio fastus!

He went even faster, towards his brand new day, without knowing what could come ahead.....

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias was getting the class set up. He loved fighting, even though he never bragged on himself about it in his younger years. He was quite content with the fact his old friend Katsuke had asked him to teach this class. He didn't know what kind of students he would get and he hoped it wouldn't be any ill-tempered demons but there probably was. He had on his suit and the Demonic Dragon Blade at his side. He didn't have a class though. He had been given the gymnasium and about 10 acres of training grounds. He had just finished setting up his demonstration when a student walked in.

6. shinigami

" Hmm well the teacher seems to be an intresting person guess i should introduce myself " replied Kyuzo appearing out from the shadow of the wall. Takeing off the large sheath kyuzo set his large sheath beside the wall pushing the cape back on his left side he set his left hand on the handle to the katana he wore and he started to walk up slowly to the teacher still partly hidden with in the shadows.
    " Hello teacher my name is kyuzo kusanagi Some people call me by different names but you can call me kyuzo. May I have the honor of knowing our name comrade?" Kyuzo asked holding out his right hand with his left hand still gripping his swords handle. This time kyuzo fully stepped out from the shadows reveling a half smile on his face as he held out his hand

7. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

T.k yawned, watching as the people around her fidgeted with anticipation uneasily around her.

“this’ll be interesting” she murmured to herself, adjusting her pack slightly. she sheathed Oathkeeper, and she slid out of the tree she’d currently been lounging in.

she slid through the hordes of student and teachers shuffling there way through the hall. she thrusted herself into a nearby restroom breating heavily.

"god damn cluster phobia," leaning against the wall she took a deep breath. Sighing, she took out her inhaler.

It started to rain inside of the restroom.

"gotta get better control of that." she walked out, pulling her hood over head head.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The classroom was already getting filled, apparently Keitou was already in his seat.

He stands up, and gets his face up close to Rini's, and says "Rini Mashima? Rini......" the voice echoed in the student's ears, then he yelled "Wrong!", and out of nowhere, he dissapeared.

They hear a voice outside the door, it's faint "Ah, I can tell that you are all new by your impressions. If this surprised you, then leave my class right now!" The door opens, and it appears to be Keitou-Sensei. "Just kidding! I wouldn't expect newcomers such as yourselves to know what was happening. Sorry for playing a joke on you Miss ummm....Rini Mashima?" She nodded.

"What you just witnessed is what class will have up ahead in time. I just performed the cheapest magic trick up in my arsenal. I just place an illusion in your minds, makes it life like, even allows you to feel it. That is why some of you, even Principal Katsuke himself saw me there. I just placed an illusion upon all of you in case I inevitably overselpt! It's these times, can't keep up!"

The students were amazed at how easygoing this teacher was, he didn't seem to have a care in the world, until concerned half-demon Rini Mashima stood up and said "Keitou-Sensei, I apologize for asking, but is it true that your wife was killed by some sort of demon? Why are you teaching a class with the kind that you hate?"

Keitou closed his eyes, and just responded "Now now, don't trust me already? Well I suppose you could use that in other places, but not here. I'm your teacher, and you have nothing to worry about. I never said I hated demons, I have no troubles with them." The whole class stared, until he tried an ice-breaker by saying "Besides, it's not like we're playing detectives here! Let's wait on the couple of students that have yet to come, I have a lesson already for you."

"This is gonna be a very tough year for all of you, so you all better get ready for you best, and your worst!"

"Could this teacher really be that strong?" the students thought,
    he looks like he's weaker than your average child!"

9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Blue had slid her usual clothes on for the first day of this new school, smeared on some dark make-up and walked out of her peice of crap house.

...several minutes past..

she walked into the crowded noisy school, cursing everyone who had banged into her. 'this is SO retarded" she thought to herself..all these people so excited. She kept a straight face and walked on to what she believed was her first class..to hear someone saying something like "so you all better get ready for you best..." she just looked around at everyone and shook her head..., " this is gonna be one loooong year " she thought in disgust as everyone stared at her as though they had the same feeling.

10. Yossarian

walking into room 739, T.K sat in a desk next to an open window. it was still raining over her head, making a small lake around her desk.

looking down she sighed taking the glove of her left hand she sunk her hand down into the water, freezing it before picking it up and setting it on the window ceil to defrost.

she was so tired of her magic creeping out of her control from time to time, it really messed up her missions.

"Spymasters shouldn't have this problem." she recalled in her mind what her mate told her before she left home.

she stared out of the window, trying desperatly to ignore the people in the room around her.

she absolutly hated rooms she was unfamilar with.

1 person likes this.
  11. Aiko

Aiko New Member

It had taken Adah a moment to find his way to the gymnasium, but he managed quite easily once he got going. Swordsmanship was an odd class to have for a blind boy, but he'd have absolutely no troubles in learning anything. He learned by the sound of the winds around him, and the movement of a person demonstrating a style or any movement, he could mimic by listening to how the air moved around him.

When he entered the class, he kept his misty eyes open, his hand lightly resting upon the hilt of his katana. He was quite prepared for his fellow students to tease and mock him because of something many probably would call a disability. Of course, he'd never call it that. He fought better blind than he had when he was able to see as a youngling.

1 person likes this.
  12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias took the students hand in a firm grip,

"I am Sensei Tsuga. It's nice to meet you Kyuzo. Now if you would please go take a seat over there on the benches, we will begin shortly." he said. Tobias watched as the rest of his students walked in. Most had their weapons which was good.

"At least they have weapons" he thought. He watched as the last student walked in. There were about 30 in all. Some were talking to each other while others were looking around at him and the targets. Tobias grabbed his sword and in an instant, was in front of the students. Most of the students had to do a double-take to make sure there weren't two of him. He had seen at least one or two see him leave and knew that they had seen what was happening.

"Welcome to Sakeido High. This is Swordsmanship class as you have already figured. I am your teacher, Sensei Tsuga. I was a student here when I was younger as well. Today will be an easy day, but rest assure, from here on out, its gonna get tougher. You are here for one reason, to improve your skills. The only way to do that, is to work hard and vigorous. You will become faster, stronger, and more agile. You will learn to predict your opponents moves, and, for those of you who are demons or half-demons, you will learn to combine your powers with attacks."

Most of the students started talking rapidly and quickly with each other. Others had a face of regret but some, he saw, had a look of determination.

"Now, before we begin any lesson whatsoever, I want to see what your capable of. Behind me are 5 targets. One by one you will come down and stand in the center of them. Then, the targets will come to life, and attack you. Each one had a different type of attack so be ready. Pending where they hit you depends on if you continue or not. The pain they will inflict will only be mental, but it will feel real. Lastly, no powers! I want to see how good you are with an old fashined katana. Now who wants to go first?"

He waited for the first volunteer.

13. Aiko

Aiko New Member

At seeing, or rather hearing, that many students said nothing, Adah stepped forward to volunteer himself. "I would like to go first, Sensei Tsuga." He said in a soft, but still stong voice. He didn't seem eager to do this, but he wasn't nervous or scared. A part of him just wanted to get it over with, but he wasn't looking to show off, either.

14. shinigami

""Yes Sensei." Kyuzo replied shaking his hand and walking slowly to the benches and took his seat. Takeing out his katana by his hip he brought it up and set both hands on it and rested his chin ontop of his hands and watched as the other students walk in. The first one he notice was different Kyuzo slowly watched the new student.
    " Wait sec!" " He's blind." Kyuzo whispered to himself but he noticed that this student made his way to the benches with out any trouble.
    " He's skilled I must say that he is skilled a man who can fight by listenning to sound made by the people when they attack." replied Kyuzo watching the student takeinga seat. Upon hearing the Sensei Tsuga ask for a volunteer Kyuzo got ready to go up but he was beaten by the student who was blind.
    " Oh well missed my chance but I get to see how good the other studnets are." " besides it is traditional katana like mine so it should be easy for me." kyuzo said leanning back and bring out his second katana on the first katana sheath it read Murasami and the second sheath read shibien setting both swords down beside his feet he watched the first student proceed with the test.

15. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Rini Mashima sat back down and stared at Keito Sensei. "What is it about him?"she thought. Rini had stopped trusting men because of what happened in the past. A few years ago...she was raped by her ex-lover...he used her to get what he wanted and took advantage of Rini, and had beaten her up. Her heart was torn apart and she hasn't trusted men since...except for her Sensei back at home...he had always been like a father to her and has been the only male figure she has trusted since the incident, though she never told anyone what happened and just said that she tumbled down a hillinto some large rocks.

Rini looked around the room. "This is going to definetely...be a loooong lonely year." she thought to herself. She sighed and just looked out the window with her chin resting on her hands.

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx arrived at the front gates to the school. No one was around. She was late as usual. Shrugging her shoulders she walked on. She really didn't care if she was late. She was used to teachers yelling at her for it. She kind of liked the punishments they dealt out. It made her stronger. She followed the signs to building 7 where she could get her key for her dorm. The attendent looked at her and remarked on how she was going to be late. "I am already late." Onyx stored all her things inside her dorm. She brought no weapon with. She headed for her first class, Swordsmanship.

She followed the signs this time to where Swordsmanship was held. She yawned as she walked. She lightly smelled the air. The smell of demon, half-breed, and human hung in the air. She also smelled a cat. She smiled to herself. This was going to be a fun year. She placed her hand on her collar. It lightly zapped her. She reached her destiantion. Most of the class turned to look at her when she arrived late. She sat down on the bench and waited to see if the teacher would yell at her for being late.

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

The sun wound its way into the sky, toward its zenith. The season had just begun, the day already half over. The grounds were clean and well-kept, with nary a sign of the ceremony that had taken place earlier in the day. There was nary a sign of life outside the main gate of Sakeido High.

Not a sign, save for the slow, steady footprints of one man. He stopped before the gate, and looked into the sky. Squinting his eyes slightly, Tanzaki remembered the last time he had set foot in front of this school. It was so different then. A different time, a different age. A different person stood before Sakeido's gates than had crossed them, years ago.

It had been a different world for Tanzaki. He still had hopes, dreams. He still had the people he loved. All of that had been robbed from him on that fateful day. He had lost everything. His home, his family, his beloved... all of it was gone. All by the hands of Karukai, the evil Shadowist who had infiltrated Sakeido, 10 years ago, and sought to tear asunder the bonds that had been formed between the students he had learned with.

His left hand wandered to the hilt of his sword, the sword that had slain Karukai, that had wrought vengeance for the loss of his home, the sword that had been passed down generation upon generation, the Dragon's Legacy.

Turning his gaze toward the school building, Tanzaki walked through the gate, saying only, "I have returned..."

18. Yossarian

T.k suddenly felt sick.

The rain was making her cold; her hair was starting to cling to her face. Her clothes by this time were soaking wet. Her pack was the only thing that continued to stay dry.

"Next time I see Keeni, I’ll have her place a drying spell in the stitching of my clothes. This is getting ridiculous"

She bent over again; slipping her fingers she froze the pooled water. Setting it next to the other circle of ice that was slowly defrosting in the sun.

She stared at her pack with severe hatred and jealousy.

The rain stopped. Lightening began to flash violently overhead, coming down to continuously strike the backpack, And a few tables in the vicinity.

Sighing wistfully, She hoped the lightening wouldn’t hit the other girl in the room.

19. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as one his students walked down.

"Good then", he said, "now, go stand in the center and your little test will begin." As he watched the student walked towards the circle, he felt a pressence. He looked behind him and watched as another student walked in. She looked around for a moment and began towards the benches. The first thing he noticed was her lack of weaponry but it being the first day, he wasn't too concerned. He watched her sat down and look at him. He simply smiled and turned to his other student.

"Now young man, are you ready?" he asked. Tobias snapped his fingers and the targets came to life.

"Begin!"

20. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah moved to the center of the targets, giving a nod as he was asked if he was ready. As soon as he heard that snap and the targets' movements, the boys' hand swiftly moved to the hilt of his katana, drawing it and he started off simply with a little defense against the targets' attacks once told to begin. He was aiming to learn each technique each target used so he could properly counter and attack back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.