RPG Sakeido High School 2 It starts again (RPG Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The classes continued as planned. There would be more time the following days to let the students show off their tremendous abilities.
    Hours later, the bell had rung to indicate the students to leave the school campus.
    All of them had to take trains, depending on what section of the Neighborhood Dormitory they slept in. It was actually nothing, compared to the size of the entire school campus, which was almost like an island.
    It had all kinds of fields. Spells were kept there to hold the temperatures.
    From the Tornado fields, to the Desert, Tundra, or even forest fields.
    Every student was supposed to fight under these conditions.
    Ussually these will be used as tests.

Only the Tundra, Mountain and Forest areas could be seen from the trains. All of the students gathered in their stations, and waited for their trains. If they required to, they could always go to the city area two hours after they arrived at Dorm section. Now all they had to do is wait...and they would also find themselves with a complex twist to their stay in the school.

It had also been a long day. But not long enough in Katsuke's eyes.
    He was a little dissapointed that the new surprise teacher for his students did not show.
    He sighed, but there was still so much to look forward to. But it was already time to leave.
    He had instructed the teachers to do some mock lessons, or orientation for themselves, to see the level of their students.
    Of course, this worked as a double to let the Elders see what level of students they had. Perhaps one of them would become a Sword Mage, or even a Royal Mage.
    The thought of having his own school made him all giddy inside. It filled him with happiness. There was nothing to compete for anymore. There was no one to fight. Only to give others the abilities for when it is necessary to defend earth once more.

"Oh crap!"....he just remembered! He had a date with Hokkaido on City Area.
    Lucky for him, teachers are allowed there at all times.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Watching closely as the boy made his way to the center of the targets and proceeded on with his demonstration that the teacher had set up for them.
    " Fightning non liveing targets I'd prefer an liveing opponent to contend with but guess this would be safer then goeing against another student useing my skills." Kyuzo said to himself hearing th edoor to the room open kyuzo turned his head slightly wathcing the door and watching the middle of the room staring at the targets. As the door fully opened to the class Kyuzo fully turned his head and saw a female studnet walked in wathcing an dseeing if the teacher would yell at her but he did not.
    " I guess I should start to make few friends." Kyuzo replied picking up his two swords. Kyuzo slolwy made his way to the the new student in te class room and started to introduce himself.
    " Hi there my name is Kyuzo Kusanagi." Kyuzo replied holding out his hand, takeing a seat besid eher Kyuzo tired to hold a conversation with her.
    " SO what is your name?" Kyuzo asked her not takeing one eye of of the student who started his trainning.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx watched as the blind boy spared off with the target. It wasn't bad at all. He was getting a feel for the targets. She watched as a student made his way over to her. Her nose twitched. He was a human. She smiled lightly.

" SO what is your name?" Kyuzo asked her not takeing one eye of of the student who started his trainning.

She tilted her head to the side to look at him. "Don't you know that talking with a half breed is unspeakable?" She moved her head back. "But with too few full breeds out there atleast for demons at some point they would all be inbreeds. So they had to mate somewhere." She smiled at him and "My name is Onyx." Her eyes followed his one eye. "He isn't half bad at all. Must be using the wind." She lightly yawned and covered her mouth. She looked back at him. "Nice katannas you got there. What is your name by the way?"

OOC- Are we supposed to continue or have the day end?

4. shinigami

" its Kyuzo kusanagi ever since my parents were killed when I was a kid they were demons but a female demon raised me in the clan that I was in she showed me that not all demons were bad and ever since then I made many friends with demons and few halfbreeds I usally don't care what others say ." Kyuzo told Onyx " My katana's actually shows the rank I'm at in the school I trained at previously I was 3rd out of ten people and one of few who can match my teachers skills but I where is your weapon at Inoticed you didn't have one on you? " Kyuzo asked giveing her a small smile. Kyuzo was still watching the student in the middle of the ring following his movements with his one eye
    " by the way what type of demon are you Onyx and why are you wearnnig that collar for?' Kyuzo asked her noticeing the collar that she wore around her neck

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Tanzaki had done little throughout the day. He'd walked around the school, aware that he was not a student, but certain that it would not be a problem if he encountered a faculty member. Exploring the school, he noticed many things that had changed, during the reconstruction, and the many things that had been recreated as they were before. It indeed held that same essence that it held before, that same feeling.

He took notice of the students, noticing the potential of so many, noticing how dedicated each one of them was, and how innocent they all seemed, so much like himself, when he had attended. He had gone by the nickname "Shinryu" then. He hadn't used that name since that day. That name was an homage to his fighting spirit, his skills.

He no longer deserved it. His skills were not enough to stop Karukai's evil, to save his home. His spirit had been all but crushed in the aftermath. He'd buried his entire village with his own two hands, he'd buried his old self then, too. That day, he'd buried everything he was, everything that had made him "Shinryu." All he had kept, were the memories. Time, and frequent reflection had dulled the pain to a slow throb, but it was an omnipresent part of Tanzaki's life.

Wiping a tear from his eye, Tanzaki noticed that the school day had ended. The halls were bereft of students, all having gone to study, to train, to sleep and prepare for the next day. Yet, there was someone still walking the halls. Someone... familiar. He could feel a familiar aura. Looking toward its source, Tanzaki saw a face he had not seen in ten years. It had aged somewhat, but it was clearly the same person he had known, even if only briefly.

Stepping into his path, Tanzaki silently bade him stop. Waiting until he had, he said to him, "It's been a long time, hasn't it? Inaba Katsuke."

6. Basher

Onyx looked at Kyuzo. "You do like to ask questions don't you?" She yawned and took a moment to answer, thinking over the last question. "My weapon is whatever my opponent uses. In time I can control them to their fullest even if their holder couldn’t. Like most I have came here to improve my skills.”

Onyx returned his small smile with one of her own. She glanced at the person sparing. “I am half wolf demon. I don’t know from what side of the family. I never knew my parents. I probably never will which means I’ll never know what kind of wolf.”

Her hand touched her collar remembering his last question. She could feel the small zap of electricity it brought her. She removed her hand after she received the zap. “I don’t know much about it myself.” Her eyes went hazy. No emotion could be shown on her face. It wasn’t like she was talking to Kyuzo anymore. She had entered her own little world. The words still flowed from her though. “It is there to make me protect a certain family.” She shock her head and her eyes returned to a normal state. “How long do you think this will take? It is getting kind of boring.” She yawned again.

7. shinigami

" Sorry if my questines bother you I Just like to get to know my fellow students when ever I go to a new school." Kyuzo replied " Just as my teacher once said I'd be a good reporter if I didn't like to fight." Kyuzo added given a small laugh
    "How long do you think this will take? It is getting kind of boring.” Onyx replied given a smal yawn.
    " Don't know but it is getting some what boreing." Kyuzo answerd giveing a small sigh. Pulling out the silver pocket watch that had moon and sun design on it openning it up kyuzo looked down at the time.
    " Time sure is going by slowly real slow ." Kyuzo replied putting away the pocket watch. " shikikaiken." Kyuzo whispered softly with that a thin red light appeared in his hand and a small throwing knife appeared takeing it in his hand he started to twirl it in his hand. After a while of twirling it he flicked his wrist other wrist another small thowing knife appeared and he begain to twirl that one two. After a few minuets he flicked both of them and they disappeared.

8. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

The day was ending for Rini, for she was getting quite bored. In class, they had to cast many difficult spells, seeing as sensei was testing to see how they'd manage in his class. Of course, Rini Mashima casted all those spells with great ease. "This school is boring...this place will waste my talents..."she thought to herself. She walked down the halls towards the train. She walked by a couple kissing behind a tree, fingers laced together. Her heart peirced for a moment. She somewhat had remembered how it felt to have someone to love you and for you to love back. Her mind stopped and her body shook...she was having a flashback. A young man slightly taller than her, human, hit her across the face and then kissed her, forcing himself on top of her. She tried to yell for help, but he only knocked the wind out of her.*flashback ended*

She crossed her arms in front of her body. And walked towards the building that held her weapons. They gave 'em to her...her Sun and Wind blades that had been passed down to her. She held them close to her andwalked towards the train station. "Now where are my dorms supposed to be at?" she said while looking at her paper. "Who am I rooming with...I'm confused." she said as she slumped down to the floor.

9. Basher

Onyx day had ended like most. She yawned once again. Her feet walked along the pavement towards the train station. Over her shoulder sat her bag. She grumbled to herself for she had carried it all day. Her right pointer finger was held out and around it spun her dorm key. She stopped the spinning and threw it in the air. Her reflexes easily caught the small key. She repeated this event over and over. She had made friend today. A strange event even for her. She yawned and stretched. She looked ahead and noticed someone sitting on the ground. Her noise twitched it was the cat smell she had noticed earlier.

She walked up to the girl and kneeled before her. Her animal senses could feel the sorrow that radiated from the young half cat girl. “Hey you’re going to miss the train,” she said. She gave the girl a giant smile. Onyx picked herself up from the ground. She turned her back on the girl. “Whatever happened couldn’t have been that bad. At least you’re still alive.” She walked away from the girl twirling her key almost nearing the train.

10. shinigami

The day went by slowly for kyuzo after exiting his last class Kyuzo made is way to the train station. Greeting the few people that he passed by " First day was sure fun hope the rest of the year is fun I met few intresting people and probably a good friend ." Kyuzo replied talking to himself, pulling out the paper he got he looked at where his room was at
    " Lets see here where I'm staying at it is the forest section room 13." "Hmmm lucky 13 wonder who is my room mate." Kyuzo said out loud to himself as h walked into the train station Kyuzo made his way to a pole and leaned it up againts and pulled out a small leather bound book from his jacket pocket an begin to read from it waiting for the train to arrive. the train station started to fill out with people as time went by. Upon hearing the train roll in Kyuzo slowly put the book he was reading away and made his way to the train seeing the girl from the openning ceremony setting on the floor of the train station. Kyuzo slowly made his way to the girl " Hey there miss is there something wrong." Kyuzo asked squatting down beside her and holding out his hand as he stood back up.

11. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Tk left the classroom, dragging her feet behind her, her clothing was now dry but the lightening still flashed. She pulled her hood back over her head, her cluster phobia getting to her again.

She missed the smells, the sounds, and the people from home.

She stepped into an empty corridor.

she putting her glove back on and pressed her hand flat against the wall.

"kaitsuu kuro anaboko" She murmured.

A Gateway covered her portion of the wall her hand touch. She pulled her hand away, such magic shouldn?t be used by "mere students".

"learning the magic was suppose to be the hard part, not unlearning it only to learn it again" she thought. "I've always been a rebel why stop now"

She dashed off annoyed; she needed to check out her dorm room.

Already she missed her job as spy master, there?s no way anyone would believe her age if she told the truth. Her master would never allow it, the secrets of the past she must forget in order to survive in the world she must now live; but she couldn't this world, this time, the things here meant nothing.

She stop running suddenly, watching to figures down the hall one standing over the one huddled on the floor. She stepped back and watched silently, dangerous emotions soared through her.

It wasn't her business and she didn't care to make it hers. She backed into the shadows.

Placing her hand against the wall once more; the portal appeared.

she left to the time, people, and the job she loved.

she left to return to the place she once came.

end T.Ks rpg

12. Kryshana

Rini looked at the girl that hung over her and smiled at her. "...At least you're still alive." the girl had said and then walked away. Then a man came up to her. "Hey there miss, is there something wrong?" he had said. Rini looked up at the man who held out his hand to her.

"Huh?" she mumbled. "Come on...what's wrong?" he said again. She looked at him in shock. Why would he talk to her her...a mere half-demon? She never really trusted the opposite sex. With much hesitation, she held onto his hand and let him pull her up. "I don't know where my dorm is...I cant read it on the paper...see?" she said as she held her paper up to him. "It looks as if it was smudged or something. "Will you help me?" she asked. She was particularly shocked that she had asked a man for help, since she only relied on herself...but something about this young man, made her drawn to him. "Ye s of course.."he said though he somewhat knew that she was troubled by something else. The man took the paper, read it, and said, "I see it...it says room 13, in the Forest section...."

13. shinigami

“ I can’t find my dorm can you help me.” The girl asked Kyuzo handing him the piece of paper.
    “ Sure I ‘ll help you miss.” Kyuzo answered. Taking the slip of paper Kyuzo started to read over the writing that was a little smudged but after awhile of reading over the paper he found out where her dorm
    was at
    “ Forest section room 13 I guess we’re room mates miss my name is Kyuzo kusanagi.” “ Yes I do know you are a half breed but I don’t care for what others says” Kyuzo replied noticing that she was wondering why he was talking to her “ I have been called many bad names because I have made friends with demons and half-breeds.” He added looking into her eyes “ Oh yes
    I forgot what is your name miss.” Kyuzo asked her. Kyuzo could tell that she was trouble about something but didn’t want to ask what it was it seemed like it was sometime in the past but not to long ago. Looking up Kyuzo saw Onyx near the train and called out to her.
    “ Hey Onyx how are you doing.” Kyuzo asked calling out to her and giveing her a wave

14. Basher

“ Hey Onyx how are you doing.” Kyuzo asked calling out to her and giveing her a wave.

Onyx nodded and walked over to them. "Rather good but today was so boring. I barely got to lift any sort of weapon. How was everything with you?" She noticed the girl. It was the same one she spoke to earlier. Onyx put her face within a few inches of the girls face. Her nose twitched a little. She gave the girl a big grin before she removed her face from the girls. "Where are you guys staying at?" Onyx asked. "I am in Forest Section Room 10." Onyx yawned once again. It was an apparent custom for her to yawn and stretch as if she was lacking sleep. The truth was Onyx was just bored.

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had dismissed the class and was now packing up.

"Adah did pretty well for himself, being blind." he said to himself. "His movements were swift and he was able to dodge just about every one of those targets attacks. He will become a fine swordsman." he thought to himself. Tobias walked outside and saw Katsuke.

"Hey, Katsuke! Where you headed?"

16. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah found himself wandering just a little, attempting to find his dorm, though he had no idea where it was, nor what room it was at that. He held the paper that told of his destination, neatly folded in one hand. He was following the voices of students who seemed to be heading for dorms, stopping as he recognized a voice.

The boy moved along, following the familiar voice until he knew he was right by the group and he asked softly to Kyuzo, Onyx, and Rini. "...Excuse me, would you please read to me this?" He held the folded paper that stated "Forest Section room 14".

17. Kryshana

Rini looked at the boy who helped her up. "R-roommates?" she squeaked. He nodded. "Great...I have to room with a guy?"she thought."...miss my name is Kyuzo Kusanagi." he said looking into her eyes, "Oh yes, I forgot, what is your name miss." Rini blushed and bent her head down and shuffled her feet as if she was extremely nervous. "M-my name is Rini Mashima." she said somewhat stuttering. All of a sudden, Kyuzo waved at some girl as she came close to Rini's face and smiled. "Where are you guys staying at?" she asked and then stated which room was hers. Rini kept quiet as Kyuzo talked to her, but suddenly, a boy came up and asked them if they could tell him what room he was in. She took the paper and read it. "Your dorm is in Forest Section, room 14...you're staying in the room next to mine, you can come with us if you'd like," she said. The boy simply nodded.

The trains made a sound that stated that it was almost time to leave. "Come on...lets go!" someone had said. The four of them boarded the train and found a compartment of their own. Rini sat down by the window...waiting anxiously for the train to start moving....

18. shinigami

" M.. my name is Rini Mashima" the girl replied in a lite stutter
    Nice to meet you Rini this is onyx, Onyx this is Rini Onyx is a friend of mine that I met today." Kyuzo said intoduceing the two girls as kyuzo looked up he saw the blind boy walking up and asked one of them if htey could tell him waht room was he in. Rini told him forest section room 14. Kyuzo heard a person say lets go and all of them went onto the train.
    " You have an intresting style where did you learn to fight?" Kyuzo asked then boy " So what is your name." KYuzo added as they entered the train and took their sets. Takeing both swords out kyuzo quickly put them in the large sheath that he was carrying and set it by a window and setting both sheaths on the floor.

19. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah thanked Rini softly for her help, moving to the train with them quietly. When he heard that Kyuzo was asking him once again, he started, "My name is Adah Draklehvara..." and sat down, taking his Katana from his hip and holding it in his lap. "I trained with my brothers as a child, before I lost my sight, and then I adapted." The boy nodded a little and sighed softly. He normally avoided being in such close quarters with others, and he was sure most of them could feel why. Adah had an aura that wrapped hungrily around anyone he was around, attempting to lure them and make them lust him to feed his undying hunger, though it was obvious that the dragonian wasn't attempting to be seducing at all.

20. Basher

Onyx moved with the group onto the train. She placed her bag on the floor and sat down. She laid back and crossed her arms behind her head. She crossed her feet as they were laid out, and she closed her eyes. She was very comfortable like this. She could feel a strange aura coming from Adah. She felt it for a moment. Her nose twitched as she smelled the air. 'A dragonian and something else,' she thought to herself. She opened one eye to look at the boy. He didn't look to comfortable. "I wouldn't worry about it," she said. "Two of us are half demon so with training it wouldn't affect us." She glanced at the part cat demon seeing if it affected her. “Humans would have to train more though and Kyuzo has had some upper level training. So, don't worry about it." She yawned and stretched and moved back into position. “So, does anyone know a good place to eat?”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.