FLCL Its Not A Guitar

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Atomsk, Nov 14, 2003.

1. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

Next thing your going to think you are a fruit. Personallly I am a conglomerate of different things

2. Atomsk

Atomsk New Member

whats conglomerate?

3. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

a mix of different things.

4. Atomsk

Atomsk New Member

oh ok

5. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

6. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

*Twitch*

..............I won't say anything about the fact that you two are spamming soooo much........

I learned to play the acoustic guitar a little a few summers ago.
    Its pretty fun, but I suck at using picks...so I used my thumb and it hurt...lol

I wish I could play guitar better..

7. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

many of my buds plays guitars

8. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

Here is a tidbit you might want to consider, this is posted on Gainax's website discribing the episodes, and I qoute from gainax

Thus the guitar in question is a bass, and this should be good enough data to end any quandry about this issue.

You heard it from the Creaters of the series.

9. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

ok just to make you all mad again....there are several types of guitars...

a classical guitar has a rounded body
    a acoustic guitar has a mostly round body except on the bottom near the neck where is is slopes in
    semi acoustic which is a guitar that looks like an electirc with pickups but f-hole around the outside
    then of course you have all sorts of makers...garrison, gibson, ovation, martin, weird french guitars...
    a 4 string bass
    a 5 string bass
    a 6 string bass
    and a 7 string bass which can actually go so low that it can literally break stuff...

10. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

Im not mad. I know there are several types of guitars and thanks for elaborating on what types there are. all is appreciated. THanks

11. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

OK.. if we are all done spamming, fine. If not, this thread will be locked. Page three of this thread is the definition of spam if anyone is wondering. And please don't advertise other forums too blatantly. Like blatant enough that I notice it.

12. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Talk about spam....
    Anyways.
    What's the big "debate?" I mean, it's a BASS GUITAR. (A Rickenbacker, as you all knew...) Whatever the case, I think this is quite irrelevant. Is it severely pressing an issue that her weapon of choice is a guitar or a bass or a bass guitar or a bass in the guitar family?!?!?!
    Geejuihs!!!

13. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

One of the most pointless threads here. But it does provoke thought, and teaches an important lesson...

I can see what Atomsk was trying to say, as opposed to what he did say. You know, you just need to learn how to speak well. The way you said it is like saying "You're not wearing footwear, you're wearing sneakers," or "This isn't a fruit, it's a banana." See how stupid it sounds?

As for music, "bass" is not what you hold in your hand. Bass is a kind of tone. So when someone says "in my band I play bass," that person means "in my band I play the bass melody/section/instrument,".......whether they use a string bass, keyboard, bass guitar, etc.

And why aren't the mods deleting the spams? Perfect thread for target practice. :cool:

14. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

That was probably one of the most totally useless spammy threads I have ever seen. People double posting and almost a whole page for two people.

I play both a Ibanez bass guitar and Fender Strattocaster(can't spell) and a Seagull acoustic.

:D :D :D