Manga japanese or american manga?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Hitokiri_Battou, Feb 18, 2003.

1. koenma

koenma New Member

i enjoy japanese alot better its not fake and its much cheaper

2. lildreamer

lildreamer New Member

Japanese all the way!!!

3. Rosemary

Rosemary New Member

I prefer the original Japenese because, usually something is always left out when it gets translated. It also helps that I have been studying japanese teh last few years so I can read a good portion of it, and of course as was said before if you are learning japanese reading the original japanese manga is great practice.

4. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

I always prefer japanese before american :confused:
    It's always a diffrent matter when it's manga comics...you can't understand what they say :( well, i suppose that's why i'm studying japanese ;)

So...for now, manga comics goes for translation first. Later, it's japanese :D

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

what exactly is your definition of a "Manga Comic"? manga means comic more or less so manga comic really isnt making to much sense here please clarify

6. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

both are great!!! :anime:

7. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

i reckonthe american ones are just too detailed it makes my eyes hurt when i read them :dizzy2:
    japanese manga is more kawaii... and i just love it how they draw their eye^^ i'm learning japanese too... too bad i can't read much but what i do is get chinese tranlated jap manga and tranlate them into english ^^

8. chikas

chikas New Member

japanese of course......somehow it's much more fun for me:D ;)

9. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I like Japanese manga's better. Better stories, better expressions; they just are better ^_^ (No offense to those who like American ones though)

10. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

I like both. I get english mangas cuz i can get them eaiser. plus i can understand it. But i am taking japanese so i can understand most but not alot cuz it's difficult to concentrate in my japanese class. Cuz of many reasons belonging to the various annoying, talkative and rude people. they are all nerds, dorks and ugly people. i hate them cuz i want to learn and understand but they talk so much that i want to kill them!! well i've had enough next time one person speaks out im gonna hit them with hammer or throw something at them! Yea!. anyway, i prefer both, Japanese cuz i learn more and english cuz i can understand it. I like to read it japanese style. heehee. fruits basket 2 and 3 manga vol. im getting but the place where im getting it is taking its sweet time authorizing the order!! GGGGGRRRRR!!!! Im getting mad! I am NOT a paient person my brother will agree to that. okay yea so i really do like both.

11. shohen

shohen New Member

I prefer Japanese manga rather then american