Current Affairs Killer Squirrels!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eternal-Blaze, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Yes

Yeah, but it's hard to eat a fish when you can't find all the bits it's been blasted into. [​IMG]

2. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Well that's a stupid word.

A mini grenade would do less than the TNT would. And quit using M-land smilies! :p

3. Orion

Orion Gears

Mini greanade? Still a grenade. :p

Agreed. Ragnarok, stop it. Now. I mean it. :D

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

A stick of TNT would blast them out of the water, due to concussive external force. A swallowed grenade would blast them to bits, due to concussive internal force. The TNT would be a better alternative.

Also that smilie is from somethingawful.com, not your crappy video game forum you told me about. :p

EDIT: Mogusland doesn't even have that smilie. :p

5. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

What good does TNT do if they don't swallow it? :rolleyes:

Well it's crappy cause everyone's left now. Only certain people were specifically chosen from that website to go to the new UltraGamePlayers website.

.....Well it used to.

6. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Ah Illegal fishing techniques there.... What you're supposed to do is cause a blast that kills or stuns them and causes them to float to the surface... wait would they float to the surface? This seems like a bunch of fishy ideas from some pretty squirrelly people.... Oh deer....

7. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

*cough* Where is the topic at?!?! o_O

I wonder if the whole squirrel thing was a story to try and get some 15 minutes of fame? I have never seen a squirrel go after anything that could eat it. But with desperate times for the squirrels I wouldn't put it behind me that an animal would risk death to try and stay alive. ( That makes sense.. but it doesn't.... haha)

and people... it is coon season right now, forget the squirrels lets get us some coon and cook it up with some BBQ yum yum. * Barf * This kid in my Art Class was talking about how they ate them and stuff.. it was pretty gross.

8. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Seriously. This is my fault, I'm sorry. I'm the one who brought up using explosives as a good alternative to a hook and line.

Crazy little critters are unpredictable by nature. Why do you think no one owns squirrels as pets? All they did was overbreed last year and this year they are starving and getting desperate for food. Odds are good that most of them will kick the bucket when winter really hits. They must have already used up thier stores and as soon as three feet of snow blankets everything most of them will die out due to hunger. The people and thier pets just need to steer clear of them until spring when the survivors get their hands on more food. The ecosystem should fall back into balance by then. If not then the next year.

Mother knows best and Nature is no exception.

~W

9. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Nah, - I - brought up the redneck thing and squirrel hunting.. :D

10. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

AY! Back off the raccoons. Theyre awesome. (^).(^) (plus theyre really not worth the effort it takes to kill one. meeean little creatures with little edible meat.)

11. monkiki_ba

monkiki_ba New Member

that's quite disturbing... squirrels gathering together to kill a poor dog... what is this world coming too?!

but that's also similar to the case of those rats eating these people alive... though they were at a disadvantage (the humans) because they were tied up...

12. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

You can't expect for rats to think like we do. If they were concerned with the well-being of the people, they would've gnawed through the ropes.
    Reality has learned us that rats only have a few thinking patterns: food, reproduction, and figuring out /coming up with clever schemes and idea's to get the food.
    So the rats saw an easy snack. Though.. I get the shivers when I just think about sitting there, concious and aware of everything around me, while being tied up and rats are biting chunks out of me.. :(

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lol I thought you meant fixing the dog, I was going to say 'sorry hun, the dog is dead' but I understand your post now. haha.

Let's take a trip with iron clad suits and toss pinecones from North America into their woods. I bet we'd ruin their ecosystem over there somehow, or mutate the squirrels even more.

14. Ангел вчера

Wow, I never thought the squirrels would do something like that. I once sat in a park and fed a couple of squirrels m&m's for like 15 minutes. I almost had them eating out of my hands but I ran out of m&m's and had to leave. Never would have thought it though.

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It's a good thing they didn't get mad you ran out, or recognize you the following day and demand for more..