Square Enix Kingdom Hearts....2?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by NeoCosmicDream, Dec 1, 2002.

1. NeoCosmicDream

NeoCosmicDream New Member

If any body else beat Kingdom Hearts and got the special ending...Get ready because KH (Kingdom Hearts) is coming out with a sequal!
    But I do not want to ruin anyone's moment so if you don't know how to get the special ending you can ask me! :anime:

2. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I'm okay, Ithink I know how to get the special ending but I'm so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY that there will be another KH game 'cos if I don't see another FMV of Sora-chan soon I'll just die! hehe...:sweat2:

Ahem, in case people can't guess, I adore Sora.

3. NeoCosmicDream

You have to get all 101 puppies to get the special ending!
    It's a lotta work, but it's worth gettting that ending! I don't wanna spoil anything for ya though...

4. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Shadowhawk got the special ending:D and told me about it, KEWL!!!
    anyways, what's the sequal gonna be about? Whats the storyline?

5. NeoCosmicDream

Ok, in the specail ending they show a whole bunch of those heartless coming after this guy who's face is hidden under a black hood of a robe. Well, the guy pulls out two keyblades and starts killing them all. I think that's Sora.
    They quickly show screen shots of the second game, and at the end they show Kairi standing on that island looking at the sky. They only show her backside, but she looks like Tifa from the backside!
    And what I think, since I'm not sure about it 100% is that Kingdom Hearts 2 will take place when everybody are teens. More Disney levels that they forgot in the first one. More FF characters. Better keyblades. Better bosses. OOOOH! I GET CHILLS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! :catgirl:

6. NeoCosmicDream

Yes, big spoiler. My bad. Sorry 'bout that!
    But! Helllllo! Riku's dead remember? Ansem took over his heart and Riku lost it? (That might be a spoiler too)

7. NeoCosmicDream

Yes, but Riku's such a depressing person to me. Sora...Even though his smile's kind of goofy, is a more of a up-right kind of character...
    And, yes you might kill me for this, but I think it would be sweet if Kairi played more than just the princess role.

8. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

In the secret ending it MUST have been Riku because he says something like "where's Sora?"
    I love Sora and I know him when I see him and that was NOT Sora.
    I also love Riku (though not as much as Jackal-chan does:rolleyes: ) So I know him when I see him as well, and that WAS Riku.

In the next game, Riku is pehaps 17-18 and maybe he's searching 4 Sora to tell him the Heartless have come back?

9. saphire

saphire New Member

well i have seen this and both final mix secret special ending

and there are 4 unkowns

1st is sora (the guy with the oathkeeper keyblade and that other one)
    2nd is riku (the guy with the blind fold)
    3rd is mikey mouse (who else has big ears like that)
    4th possibly (but unlikly) kairi

in many other forums people have been discussing things such as possibly there are 2 riku's, 2 sora's and so on (Like counter-parts)caused somehow
    such as sora- when he turns into a heartless by unlocking the darkness in his heart, another one of him is created somewhere else (as the 3rd enermy the non-existance ones since phsyicly they may not seem to be real real. It may be a creation from the dark heart as a illusion of sora's mind and body) in the kh galaxy with a evil personality
    riku when he gets locked in the kingdom hearts (same with micky but its possible it happend to riku when riku was given the power to control the heartless)
    and as for the fourth no one really knows. So if this is true i hope you get a showdown against your counter part.

sorry about the above paragraph if its hard to understand i really no good at explaining things

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I never saw the secret ending because I never got all the 101 dalmations. I didn't know there was a secret ending. Thanks for sharing it with me but now I want to find them even more!!

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

***Tears*** darn my couriosity. Now I know how it ends. Man! When I see "spoilers" I gotta stop reading! **tears** Oh well, I still cant get past the cave of wonders. People are telling my to hit the big pole thingie, I call it a totem pole cause its big and fat and I dont like it. So its a totem. So sence you all have beaten the game, do yeah think you could help.
    Man! Riku doesn't become good agian! He was like my fav character! Darn!!!!!
    Oh well, my fault for reading.

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Fianlly, I beat it. I cant get all the puppy's so I had to settle for the other ending. **sniff sniff** it was so sad. I cried like half way through it and all the way thought the ending credits. But, Riku, I think, gained his hearts back (spoiler by the way) when he helped Sora seal Kingdom Hearts, and so forth, if that person at the ending was Riku, probably some how escaped, maybe through another key hole inside kingdom hearts of something, and you know, didd what ever he did. I still dont get how Kairi was a princess, but hey, I dont get alot of things. Any way, that is so cool, theres going to be a sequal. But the problem is going to be, how am I gonna get my 1st kingdom hearts back from my aunt once she barrows it. She's a major disney fan. Monstro is hiding WAY to many puppies. I always forget about them, and remember once I leave, and cant go back.

13. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

The trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2 looked a lot more darker and sinister in appearance to the original one. I wonder what will happen to the Disney characters if this is what the setting will be like?

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

WOW! KH2, FFX-2, FFX-Another Story...INCREDIBLE! I am so looking forward to it.

15. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

if i am not mistaken the new Kingdom Hearts Game will be Called, "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix" its on a bunch of japanese sites.

IF anyone gets TechTV on their cable or satilite tv there is a show called X Play and recently they showed a trailer for it. It is much like the preview in the first game. The one in the cloak is not sora. It the evil vilan he has some sort of power dealing with fire. Sora has new clothing (see picture attached) Also king mickey comes back. And he helps sora. ummm i am not sure about riku and Kairi tho. This is the Tech TV preview notes:Click Here It also shows they are coming out with a gameboy advanced game that shows what happpened between the games.

Here is another that i think has info on the game: Click Here

And This would be the site that you would find the most in formation on if you speak japanese. And apearently the game has come out in japan already. (the japanese site is really cool :rolleyes: ) Click on the first link on the left side of the page then click on the icons with the "new" symbol on them and you can see screen captures and stuff from previews of the new game. As for the rest you can discover for you self.

Attached Files:

16. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

Weird character info! According to a FAQ on GameFaqs.com (rollover with mouse to see):

STRAIGHT FROM TETSUYA NOMURA'S MOUTH

Tetsuya Nomura claims that there are three characters featured in the Special
    Secret [Unknown, Blind, and Beach Lady]. He also states that one of them was
    Riku. We would eliminate the Beach Lady for obvious reasons, therefore we
    are left with Unknown and Blind... One of those two is Riku.

Pretty crazy! I kind of figured this from the trailer, but now I really will need to play KH2 to see HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. :sweat2:

BTW, Jaken, Final Mix is a Japan-only "special" version of Kingdom Hearts. It's the original with more boss battles and so on and so forth (similar to what Final Fantasy X International was like). Kingdom Hearts II is not FM; it's an entirely new game with some new characters.

17. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

ok. Thanks for the info. ^^ Then i want to go get that game then even tho I Probably can only understand some of the japanese . . . . I wish they would make it in english. ;.; It kinda sucks. Oh well. :anime:

I Cant wait till KH2 comes out!

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Good news, I'm not sure if this is japanese time or american time, but either way means it's coming soon.

I saw on Yahoo that it will be released on 01/01/2004 Not sure weather that's japan or america, but if it is Japan, it still means we'll be getting it in a few months to a year. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!