Square Enix Kingdom hearts!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by White Dragoon, Sep 28, 2003.

1. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

I posted supposed release dates above already. :)

Again, early 2005, Q1 at the earliest for the US version, as far as I've heard, since the dub will take a while. JP version will be at least a spring/summer 2004 by the looks of it. Maybe later. All that's been said is "sometime in 2004 or beyond".

For those who have seen the "secret" Deep Dive video at the end of KH, interesting info has cropped up concerning some scenes in it and KH2:

The dual keyblade user in DD is thought to be Sora, but I don't think so. Compare the screenshots titled "Sora in fighting stance" and "Surrounded" on www.rpgamer.com and see for yourself. Despite the caption, the one with the dual keyblades has hair that's lighter than Sora's and seems to be in a slightly different style. Also, the official art shows another light haired character as well as Sora, with the same outfit as the dual keyblade user. Rumor has it that Sora may have a double.
    Riku has been confirmed as a character for KH2. Now only does a character that looks alarmingly like him appear in DD, but it has been rumored that he's one of the cloaked guys in KH2's art and screenshots.

All the new info sure makes the game sound interesting. :) For those who haven't seen Deep Dive, screenshots are here. http://www.eif.ch/~i02oried/deep_dive/deep_dive.htm

2. Wandering Soul

Wandering Soul New Member

ooo are you guys talking about the final mix? well....i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz i have this picture on the other computer so sadly i can't show it =T

3. White Dragoon

White Dragoon New Member

HELP!!!!

my PS2 is having "disk read"problems and i can't play me games
    so if enyone can help,please help

4. Icarus

Icarus New Member

KH2 won't be coming out until mid-2005 in US, and late 2005 in UK, it's been moved to give the developers more time for the dubbing.

Also it WONT be on PS3 as this has also been moved back to at least mid-to-late 2006 in the UK, as production of the processing chips wont begin until september 2005...

Icarus

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Re: HELP!!!!

Try using a disk cleaner to see if you can clean out the laser's lens. But, I'm afraid that your PS2 just crapped out on you. See if you can get it repaired either for cheap, or sigh long and loud because you'll have to buy a new one.

6. kenshnzgrl

kenshnzgrl New Member

well,Chain of Memories is the sequel to Kingdom Hearts it is coming out in 2004. It is going to be released for Gameboy Advance :anger2:
    Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be released in 2005 for PS2

7. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

I have an article here in a magazine of mineeee. . . It says that KH: Chain of Memories have -JUST RECENTLY- announced the completion of the sequal and will be released first thing in Japan around the new year. As for an English release of this. . . Not coming anytime soon. Probably Summer/Fall ish mah guess.

8. leeno07

leeno07 New Member

who all likes kingdom hearts???

9. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Existing topic... Merged. (In future look around for same topic before making a new one)

^Shen^

10. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

Oh, i do!

i know when the next KH will come out! I found out that the next game for KH will be for GBA called Chain of Memories. it leaves off right were the first one ended. taht one will come out this summer. but they are also making another one that will come after chain of memories. it will be for PS2 and it will be coming early next year :sad:

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I heard some rumors from a friend that there will be appearences from Y.R.P. (Yuna, Paine, Rikku) from FFX-2. I'm not quiet-apsapositivilutly-for sure-sure, but I still think it would be a pretty cool addition to the game. Heh, you should of seen me laugh when the thought of Spheres entered my mind for the game.
    But anyway, yet agian, I heard that it might be coming out this summer. Of course, I was the one who read that it was comging out the first of this year, (stupid Yahoo :anger2: ) But, this time, I didn't read it, I heard it. But anyway.
    I rather liked the game. I will agree with some people that it did seem to be kinda childish at times, and it did get so sugery I wanted to scream, but that was only once or twice (not counting every time I saw the disney castle. That was just to much).
    But it did actually have a nice, deep, even serouse plot, after a while. And I liked the battle system especially. I'm not a very patient person, so I like being able to smack'em around with out being held back by systems like ffx-2 or prolly the other games (heh, x-2's the only ff game I've ever played).
    Kingdom Hearts was my first rpg and I enjoyed it alot. The only thing I've never done on it, the only person I've never beat was Sephiorth (stupid jerk). He usually wasted me pretty fast, unless I just ran around like a headless chicken. Then I survived for about 5 minutes. Or some hwere around there.
    My favorite area was probably...............*thinks*.......
    ........Hallow Bastion (sp) or the end of the world. I cant choose between them still. It's been a while sence I've actually played though. I've beaten it a few times.

12. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

It was pretty good (although the Little mermaid thing was kinda boring). It´s odd that Sephiroth was infact stronger than Ansem in the final battles.

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

How so? Final Fantasy's Optional Hidden Bosses have always been harder since the creation of Final Fantasy VII.

Sephiroth was REALLY easy once you knew his pattern. And if you have definite hate for Lance Bass.