Naruto Least Favourite Character

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by That guy!, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Red Jackal

Red Jackal New Member

We can only hope Naruto turns out even remotely as attractive as the Yondaime. Sasuke will very likely remain the more attractive guy. Naruto's annoying knack for being a total loud mouth will not endear him to very many female fans. At least, not this one. As far as Jiraiya teaching Naruto goes, Sasuke can afford to sleep. Don't forget Naruto didn't graduate the Academy at first yet Sasuke was rookie of his year. Sasuke can afford to sleep. After all, it isn't Naruto that Orochimaru is interested in as a new vessel for his soul.

If you really want to think about it, Naruto would be absolutely nothing without Kyuubi. It's because of Kyuubi that he even manages to stun onlookers every now and then. So are we even giving props to Naruto, or the real reason Naruto's managed to get this far? I'd say Kyuubi. :D

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I dunno, it seems to be a trait for the Uchiha men to have those sharp angled "bags" or cheekbones under their eyes.

If Sasuke develops those, then I don't think he'd be very attractive anymore.

Besides, Naruto would have been MUCH more accepted if he DIDN'T have the Kyuubi within him, which makes it so that he would be able to train as extensively as Sasuke did when he was younger. Naruto always trained alone, while Sasuke had his own bloodline training him.

Had the Kyuubi not attacked, and killed the Yondaime, then Naruto would have the 3rd Hokage personally training him...if the blonde hereditary hair is any indication.

Edit: I also noticed that I didn't really answer the question this thread presented in my original post.

Anyway, my least favorite characters are:
    1) the Sand team's Jounin.
    2) Orochimaru's anime character.
    3) Jiroubou

3. Zanth

Zanth New Member

I think my least favorite character would actually have to Sasuke as well. I mean, yes, as stated, he does have his rough past and all, he is really powerful and all... but there's so many other characters that I just feel are far more likeable. Kakashi and his very laid-back approach to most everything is very cool. Gai's relationship with Lee and his rivalry with Kakashi are highly entertaining. Sakura... all that need be said is Inner Sakura. Hinata has the sympathy vote going for the poor shy girl that gets ignored by the idiot.... Naruto, well, he's Naruto. Of course, good old Jiryia, what's not to like about a perverted old frog hermit? I know I'm omitting a lot of people, but again, meh.

Just in comparisson I find Sasuke to be a shallow character in many ways... of course, there is Kankuro... I guess he's just plain dumb. Man, I forgot about him. I change my vote. :p Puppet boy needs to die. :p

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

this may be a bit of a spoiler, but in the manga, Kankuro gets better while Sasuke gets worse
    :bleed2:

5. Uza Naruto

Uza Naruto New Member

My least favorite person would have to be Sakura!
    The girl has never done anything. She has never one a fight and
    she barley trains. If I was her after she had a draw with Ino in the preliminary exams I would of trained.
    She has no specail techniques and all she cares about is Sasuke!!

6. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

Sasuke - Thinks he's all that, arrogant, etc. Only accepts team members and helps them to advance himself, ultimately. Doesn't grasp the concept of friendship very well, and lacks the badass rating that someone like Hyuuga Neji has, even with his little theme.

Hyuuga Neji - Though he has reason for his utter cruelty to Hinata, one should think that he's overdone it a little. I still don't know the fate of Hinata at this point, since I haven't gotten past 50, but that was quite brutal. He is even more arrogant than Sasuke is. However, his story is much more developed. Rather than 'brother pwned your clan', he has the 'could have been main family but was dropped in favor of Hinata, despite his superiority' thing, which really pisses him off especially of the restrictions of the branch family, and the utter superiority that the main family had.

Zaku - Wind arms or not, he's a child in heart and child even after minimal maturity. When you give a misfit child power, he's bound to become irrational. Yes, he thinks Orochimaru's generous and helped him, even though others know better, knows that he was given power for a tool, much like Haku. His misuse of power ultimately leads to his downfall at the expense of a few insects. Ouch'd.

Gaara - I never did see a point for the overpowered guy who can probably whip Naruto-Ninetails around. Regarding his history and his subtle arrogance, as well as the gourd, he is a character who needs very little development to beat the crap out of many others. Bloodlust too high, power too high, story not sufficient to bring out a true reason of his deadliness, as Naruto's was.

Now to recover the bashee.

Sakura - No matter how weak she is, there is no doubt that she tries. Her determination in the Chuunin exam can be gauged as even more than Naruto's was. Yes, Naruto has a tragic story and a goal that is quite far-fetched at that point, but Sakura has to grow, much like Hinata (don't know why nobody put her down there, but hey) and does so throughout the whole of the exam. She shows a great deal of resolve against the Sound ninja in the Second Chuunin exam, and even more so in the Preliminaries, where her sheer will was able to push out a projection of Ino that was never done before. Combine this with her unrivaled chakra control skills and overall knowledge (she answered the First Chuunin exam questions without cheating. As the examiners had to plant 2 Chuunins to do that themselves, it is quite a feat of knowledge.), and she would be a formidable force.. had she learned anything other than the Buushin no Jutsu.

7. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

This coming from someone who spells "won" as "one". -_-
    Just had to say that.... spelling annoys me. No offense.

She does train- or studies, anyway. Plus, she has won a fight... what about the whole deal with her cutting her hair? That wasn't easy.
    And what's wrong with being weak? Naruto used to be weaker than her. -_- At least she tries, that's a lot more important.

I have to say I prefer Ino, though. I find Sakura whiny, annoying, and useless. If she didn't ignore Naru and whine so much, I'd find her tolerable.

8. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

don't like sakura either.

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I have a feeling, though, that Tsunade is going to train her. Just like Sasuke is following Orochimaru, and Naruto with Jiraiya. Sakura is very intelligent and wouldn't have too much trouble understanding healing jutsus. It'd be neat if she got a hold of a slug summon too!

Edit: This may seem to have nothing to do with the topic, but I am predicting that this reasoning for disliking Sakura will be thrown to the side in the near future. If you want me to include "like" or "dislike" in my post: I feel sorry for Sakura because she became a rival with her best friend over a guy who doesn't care for her. This is another reason why I dislike Sasuke.

10. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

I'm also think Sakura will be trained under Tsunade.

But that has nothing to do with the topic.

Most hated character. Orochimaru(sp?)

I just don't like him. He's weird, he's all stretchy, and he hurt Tsunade! But anyways, he kills people, he goes against Leaf because they don't like how he is killing people to experiment. He just annoys me for some reason.

Sasuke is another character I don't like too much. Actually, I do like him, I just don't like how he's blinded by getting revenge. He's hurting everyone who cares about him and tries to help, and in the end, he's just gonna go to Orochimaru to become his next body, not get stronger.

Sakura, I didn't like her too much, but after I got to the 200's in the manga, I started to feel sorry for her because Sasuke, as usual never cares about her, even when she expresses her love for him.

Neji, I also didn't like too much, not because he hurt Hinata(who I don't really care for, she is cute, but she doesn't do too much),because he is always thinking about how everyone's destiny is set. My liking for him changes later on as I got further in the manga.
    *Spoilers*How he's changed because of Naruto. He keeps fighting and no longer thinks destiny is set. And when he was about to lose his fight against the sound nin, he thinks,"What would Naruto do?" I really hope he isn't dead. I never really cared for him at first, but now, I hope he isn't dead. I like him a lot more now.

Favorite character? Tsunade!

11. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Don't like Sakura much at all any more.

Ino owns!

12. 13_Jesalae

13_Jesalae New Member

Definitely that bastard Aoi from episode 104 & 105. :mad: He's a good fighter, but a backstabbing bastard, anyway.:anger2:

Oh, & sort of a spoiler, but what the hell was Sasuke thinking in that episode?!:bleed2: :glazed:

Oh, also, Sakura needs to acknowledge Naruto, & Sasuke needs to acknowledge someone

13. Chane

Chane Audience of One

She already has.

He already has.

In fact, they were closer towards the beginning of the series.

GG.

And filler episodes FTMFL.

14. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Konohamaru

Just think he's annoying :p I'm never much of a fan for child characters

15. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Well, i think that probably, yeah Konahamaru, i mean whats the point of him, hes like what 5 or 6...:p

16. 13_Jesalae

13_Jesalae New Member

Man, alot of people are ragging on Sasuke. I see your point, he should try to brighten up, a little. However, he does have the whole "not- good- enough" thing happening, which is apparent in episodes 129 & 130. That's probably why he seems to like to be so superior. :p

17. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I will also say Sasuke until he changes.

I think every character has a certain aspect they add in.

18. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Sakura..she acts useless.

19. supakawaii_jazi

supakawaii_jazi New Member

i HATe! sakura!i mean, shes a ninja but she cant defend herself at all! they should replace her w/ a more interesting character..

20. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Read the manga.

kthxbai.