Square Enix Least favourite Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DrunkLeprachaun, Aug 12, 2002.

?

Which Final Fantasy would you be stranded on a desert island without?

1. Final Fantasy IV

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. Final Fantasy V

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  3. Final Fantasy VI

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. Final Fantasy VII(I should hope not)

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. Final Fantasy VIII

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  6. Final Fantasy IX

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  7. Final Fantasy X

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

no comments cuz of reasons :sweat2:

2. Kenster

Kenster Guest

HATE !!!
    i hate 9, ROAR, just that crappy music, grrrrr, i hate it HATE IT ROAR...
    though i clicked on the wrong one..ohh...i clciked on 10 instead, i love 10, i'm sorry 10, i didn't mean it.

3. Evilo

Evilo New Member

Unlike almost all of the other final fantasy, final fantasy 9 had no storyline and the gayest last boss, even Final Fantasy Mystic Quest had a better last boss than 9.:mad:

4. yueh_arisen

yueh_arisen New Member

FF( was crap, animal people are okay, as long as thier cats or something, but pig people, and the queen were frigged up, and the storyline was .........crap......

5. willlau99

willlau99 Guest

i've only played 7-10 but still my least fav was 9, thought it was a bit childish and the stone system thing was just poor. Finally the chocobo hot cold game was just sooooo irritating

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

7. Evilo

Evilo New Member

Yeah no doubt, i thought squaresoft was on an awwesome streak, then final fantasy IX, i am dissapointed in them

8. Stos

Stos New Member

I am sorry but I can not say that FFIX is a bad game. I liked it. It is my 2nd favorite FF game, FFVII has got to be everyone's favorite, they just need to re make it with better graphics.
    Back to the worst FF games. I think 8 was crappy cus well cus of everything, but graphics. Samething thing with X, plus you do not walk on a map. What is up with that. I love walking on a map going from town to town to dungeon and getting in fights.

9. Evilo

Evilo New Member

i started at FF1, all i have to say for you Stos is try 7-10 and wrap them all then i bet you anything ull hate Final Fantasy 9:p

10. Sol

Sol New Member

My vote is on FF VIII. I fell asleep during that crap. Even though the music was nice. I watched my brother play half way through the game and I said "Wow . . what is . . pretty boring . . ". When I tried it myself I gave up when I had to go training in the cave or something. The real downfall is the Guardians. I understand why the name is Guardian. It is because the Guardians actually take hits for you, actually they're more of a shield. This is a neat idea but made the game real easy.

11. Bau

Bau New Member

hmmm

i have all the FFs up to 8 and PLAYed all of em to 10 i liked the originals for nes (III is cool)
    i think that although a lot of people like it but i must say that ff 1,2(nes) FF4, 8 10 were the most dumb boring and lamest FF games mean in 4 like i said it was too easy and really boring and slow.(at least you can run) 8 i mean god what the heck is up with that it was so dumb gun blade was stupid and and the game play was crap and the characters were dumb... i'll stop here....
    and ff 10 was HORRIBLE i think they should go back to the orginal games like FF5 and 6 and i hate the idea of guns in a ff game...it makes me sick thing about it.... :eek: i personally think that they lost there touch after FF7...(FF9 was really fun specially if you mastered it and your lv.99 and have fun running around the world on a gold chocobo.)(for some reason FF2 was kinda ok i mean maybe its the system...)

12. why you little monkeys, how could you not survive without ff8, its the greatest !

13. Axel

Axel New Member

FF 9 is the best. you are all gonna have a curse on you for voting for FF 9 if you did. by the way FF 8 and FF 7 is the worse.

14. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i thought 8 was a bad game, i didnt like it. i thought 9 was alrite, not the best game in the world, but it was better than a good chunk of games ive played. i agree, it was short, but it was better than 8 in my opinion, btw, axel, ff7 was one of the best games ive ever played, u dont kno wut ur talkin bout

15. Dark Kaado

Dark Kaado New Member

Why do you guys hate VIII so much? It was a fairly good game. It gave me the first challenge I had since....I started on video games.

16. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Actually, Kaado, I'm a big fan of VIII. Enough so that my friends bought me Griever (the necklace) for Christmas. I wear it...sometimes.

I love VIII's challenge, though I agree with what one person said when the game's too easy with the Guardian Forces. But, that's only if you play straight through. Training in the Island of Hell always gave me a pain in my keyster. But, it was all in all, still fun. And like I said before, I wished and still do wish fervently that the level-gaining baddies also follow into other FF games.

Anyone, want to make VIII harder? Here, try this on for size, don't summon the GFs. Or if you do, summon ONE. Not any other but ONE GF. Or, try beating that Fuchikoma wanna be in Dollet in your first mission. Here's a really good challenge, survive in the Island of Hell/Heaven for an hour without saving. Or, beating any of the optional Guardian Forces at level 100. Heck, try beating Omega or Ultima without the use of Heroes or Holy Wars.

My only real complaint, other than a meager (compared to other FFs) battle system is the fact that, the only really visible side quest that takes REAL time (not just running around and taking a long time because of loading times) is the King of Cards quest. It'd have been much better had there been other lengthy quests.

17. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

There is! Have you done the Obel Lake Quest? Try doing that without reading a sidequest walkthrough on the net. Takes some time.

18. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

It's hard to say, I enjoyed ff4-ff10. FF5 is my least favorite. IT's probably because of the number of characters and the story.

19. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

number 4 totally!

20. super furi

super furi New Member

final fanasy 8 sux!

i like squall and seifer but i really thought this one sucks!