Sailor Moon Least Favourite Sailor Senshi

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by neoblacklady, Aug 4, 2002.

?

Least Favourite Character?

1. Sailormoon

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Sailormercury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sailormars

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Sailorjupiter

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Sailorvenus

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  6. Sailor Chibimoon

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  7. Sailorsaturn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sailoruranus

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  9. Sailorneptune

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sailorpluto

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  11. Sailor Chibichibimoon

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  12. Other (Specify)

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

This specific topic is one of the most common ones. I merged all of the "Least Favorite Senshi" topics together. This is for a reason: I don't want to see anymore of them popping up. The next person to create a "Least Favorite Senshi" thread is going to be banned temporarily from the Sailormoon Forum.

2. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

well, I really don't like Chibiusa. She REALLY makes my blood boil!:mad:

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Usagi annoys me to a point beyond annoyance, as does Chibiusa at times. ^^;

4. rei

rei New Member

uhm.. sailor moon.. she waaay bugs me..

*heart* rei

5. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Chibi-Usa, 'coz she doesn't respect Usagi eventhough she knows that Usagi is her Mom...If I were Usagi, I'll give her some whoopin'!

6. VampirePrincess

VampirePrincess New Member

I have to say Chibi Usa only because she bothered me in the series more then Usagi. lol. But hey I still lover her.

7. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

It irritates me whenever Usagi kills a monster s/he says L.O.V.E.L.Y...
    Mamoru also irritates me cause all he does is throw a red rose.

8. Sailor Ida

Sailor Ida Guest

Well, I find Chibiusa most annoying! She really gets on my nerves. Hence the fourth season being my least favourite :eek: .

In the first two seasons I really liked Mamoru, but later on he just turns up and his introsuctions just get worse so he too gets on my nerves.

Sailor Ida

9. animegirllover

animegirllover New Member

I would have to say Sailor Saturn because she's no good.

10. Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom New Member

I have to say Sailor jupiter .

11. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl New Member

i hate Chibi Usa cuz shes annoying :glazed: ...if i were in SM i will bite her:D ...

12. Firefly

Firefly New Member

I don't know if there was a topic like this, and if it was, I apologise.

So, let's see, who is the least fav senshi 4 u?
    For me is Sailor Chibi Moon. I have to say I hesitated between C-Moon and Venus, but I chose Chibi Moon because, even though Venus got on my nerves, I think Sailor V's great. And as V and Venus are the same person, my vote goes to Chibi Moon. :)

p.s. I wanted to put the starlights and some other, but it didn't fit in the poll, so if your vote goes to anyone who's not on the list, please vote for someone on the list, and then post a reply saying which is actually your least favorite senshi :cool:

There was a similar topic.. Merged and spam-cleaned -Sorcy

13. LovelyLady

LovelyLady New Member

I really really REALLY hate Chibi-Moon!! I don't like her, plus I heard from my friend that in the manga that she's mean..And I didn't like her in the anime.. I was gonna put Sailor Moon as least fave., but I decided that I hated Chibi-Moon more than Moon. So there! :p

14. Miko

Miko New Member

i really dont like sailor uranus. after all, didnt she attack usagi in the end of the heart snatchers season?

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

people change. even the starlights had reservations about the Moon PrincesS. but ChibiUsa was too mean. lol. theres nothing worse then a lil twerp to hurt you emotionally and physically perhaps.. lol. anyways StarLights is so great without her in it. haha

16. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I hope those who vote for Chibimoon don't say the lame excuses such as "she has red eyes, therefore she's evil," or "she tried to steal Mamoru," because to those, I just go "oh, please!" Those are just the lamest excuses for hating/disliking her... No offense. Not trying to be mean.:)

Now to my own least favorite... I'll probably get flamed for this but, it's Sailor Jupiter. Why? Well, her attacks are great, and many times she means well, but I just don't like her that much. I don't like her pony tail (I just don't), plus she's WAY too masculine for my taste. The glares she gives to the monsters in battle are too much like a boy's. I'd rather see that on a male character. You see, I'm not a big fan of tomboy characters (no offense to real tomboys). Also, Makoto is WAY too aggressive. She thinks she's invinsible and thinks she can destroy a monster with her bare hands, even though she really needs her Senshi powers to do that. That makes me think that she's even more hot- tempered than Rei at times. So therefore, I think she's very foolish. Finally, probably the least reason, she's way too nice to Usagi. When Usagi's acting like a jerk. She doesn't scold her like the other Senshi do. Makoto will scold the other Senshi, but she NEVER scolds Usagi for anything! She's just way too nice to her!!:glazed: :glazed: :glazed:

I don't like the anime Usagi very much either, but I love the manga Usagi far better. I can't stand Usagi in the Super S anime. Many times I wanted to slap her, or I wanted Rei to slap her. Or maybe have Minako slap her, OR Luna! Usagi, in my opinion, was not very good after season 2.

17. I do have to say the Sailor Star Lights annoy me as i got very confussed but i still think they are all very cute though!

18. Sailor Lupus

Sailor Lupus New Member

Chibi-usa, certainly. *shudders* pink...sugar...ick. all she does is whine...has awful moves...the english voice actress for S+SS reaally grated. She doesnt seem to DO anything. Though on a second thought...she does have her merits i spose. I like her relatiom with Helios though,..dats cute.

19. Alla Bloom

Alla Bloom New Member

Ya know, even though some of the bad guys are annoying...Sailor Chibi Moon gets on my nerves the worst! She is always spying on Usagi!!! Ughhhh, you would think she would be nice to her own mother!!!:dizzy2:

20. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Guys, come on... She's just a kid. Also, USAGI spies on people too!! So you shouldn't call Chibi-Usa all-evil. Man, I'm getting sick and tired of this. :glazed: You know what? Who cares about how rude Chibi-Usa is. Many times Usagi deserves to get picked on. Usagi sucks after the 2nd season in the anime, too.