Sailor Moon Least Favourite Sailor Senshi

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by neoblacklady, Aug 4, 2002.

?

Least Favourite Character?

1. Sailormoon

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Sailormercury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sailormars

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Sailorjupiter

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Sailorvenus

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  6. Sailor Chibimoon

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  7. Sailorsaturn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sailoruranus

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  9. Sailorneptune

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sailorpluto

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  11. Sailor Chibichibimoon

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  12. Other (Specify)

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Naomi-Chan

Naomi-Chan New Member

I kno everyone said this but i realli dis-like ChibiUsa too...i just think she is a total brat and annoying...she just reminds me of little girl always wanting her way and won't shut up till she gets what she wants. I just wanna rip off her head sometimes ^^;

I also don't like Ami...iono she just seems like a really weak and useless Senshi but that might just be my opinion...i guess i just don't like "brainy" people

2. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I don't ever recall Ami being useless. She may be not as powerful as the other senshi, but she IS very useful. She analyzes the enemies' weak points and other difficult situations. If Ami were taken away, the team would be severely weakened.
    As for her being brainy, there's nothing wrong with that. Brainy people in general are nothing to fear. They save everyone's hides in fact!:)

I wonder... Is there anyone here who dislikes the senshi that have not yet been voted for? Just curious.

3. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I would have to say that ChibiUsa is my least fave as well. Yes, i know she's a kid, but even for kid she has way too much attitute and has one too many problems.

4. _meow_

_meow_ New Member

How is Sailor Saturn NO GOOD? She's like... the most powerful [possibly better than Sailor Moon herself] senshi there.

I personally dislike Sailor Moon, Chibi Moon, and Venus, but I chose Moon because for some reason, I dislike main characters. I don't know, its just like that the whole show REVOLVES around them... it just gets on my nerves. Oh, and Tuxedo Mask is worthless, except for the times when he is there just in time. [Which is like almost everytime. Geez, does this guy have unhumanlike abilities to be there at the right time or what?]

5. sailormoon

sailormoon New Member

Got to be Sailormars, man tell me about her. She is totally a hot head :mad:

6. CrazyLionMiko

CrazyLionMiko New Member

Ami is my least favorite character. I don`t know why, she just gets on my nerves.

And I used to like Usagi, but ever since I`ve been watching the dub. Everytime I think of "Usagi" I hear her yelling "DARRRRIEEEENNN!!!" in that annoying voice! It makes me want to punch her.

7. Badluck

Badluck New Member

Sailor Chibimoon is my least favorite.

8. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

chibi moon annoys the hell out of me :anger2: . she should leave the show

9. Liana Ruth17

Liana Ruth17 New Member

I dislike Sailor Neptune because she's so emotionless, at least she acts like it. And in the second season, all she cared about was getting those crystals. She is really cold.

~L. Ruth17

10. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wow... no one's been posting here for months... anyway i'd have to say sailor moon. she's so...kinda ditzy. plus, she like tuxedo man!!!!! gyah, that's enough to kill her. *pulls sailor moon out of the tv and smashes head between the door. "YOU FEELIN ME?! SO LAY OFF MY MAN!!!!!"* lol... a little violent.. heh.

11. Ninja Yuffie

Ninja Yuffie New Member

Usagi(serena/sailor moon)... shes just too ditzy and clumsy... she always pulls through in the end somehow, but she just gets on my nerves far too often.

12. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Eh, Sailor Mars was a b!tch. =3