RPG Archives Lord of the Rings (come here)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ginger, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Okay, I started the new thread, so come here to post and what not. here we go..... *Arwen wanders through the forest when suddenly a strange figure appears in the darkness, picking fruit from the appleberry tree*
    Arwen: Who goes there, within the lands of Rinvendell on my father's land?
    Effie: It is I, Effiendriel, Effie to you, studying sorceress of the west.
    *Another figure rides up on a great white horse* (anyone can enter here)

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Hello! My name is Athena, I have come on behalf of my elven ppl." Athena said, atop of the white horse.

3. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

*Mikins is laying in the feilds of rohan when 15 riders ride up to him.*

"You are a strange folk that travel in these lands what is your name." Leader of the group spoke to Mikins

"I am Mikins. You may insult me because of my name but respect me for my sword. I am ferice fighter and will fight for anyone if the cause is right." Mikins replied.

"Your loyalty is hired. We do not like you type of folk. Begon from this land, or we will be forced to kill you." The leader said that and his group rode on.

"Well. I must try else where." Mikins packed his pack, and headed in the direction of Rinvendale.

4. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Arewn glances at these two strangers and wonders if it is an ambush* Beware, strangers, for i have weapons of my own.
    Effie: no worrys, fair princess Arwen, for I come in peace. As for this other lady, I have no idea in the faintest why she comes to Rivendell. She may speak for herself.
    Arwen: Well stranger girl? Who are you and what buisness have you in Rivendell?
    Meanwhile, in the fields of Rohan......(someone else can enter here to rpg with mike)

5. Athena

"I'm Athena." Athena said, " and I am here to represent my ppl who would like to make an alliance with the ppl of Rivendell."

6. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Aowen comes riding into rivendell on a black stallion, "Where is Viggo??? WHERE IS VIGGO? He has been missing for over a fortnight!"

7. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Arwen: *turns quickly to see who it is* Oh, aowyn, it's you. It seems we have quite the meeting going on. This here is Athena, she comes on buisiness with my father, Lord Elrond, and this here is Effie, a sorceress from afar. Who is this Viggo you speak of? I do know however that Aragorn has been gone in The fields of Rohan for some time with a companion asessing the current situation. Now, what do you all say we have some tea and turn in for the night? My father has many a spare rooms for you and your horses to lodge in. I assure you your steeds wil be well cared for. We shall discuss these situations more in the morning. *Turns to go inside* **Thinks: Oh how I miss Aragorn so, I do wish that he would come home soon.**

Effie: Sure, that sounds good, let's all turn in. I'm feeling tired after my long journey. *turns to her horse Nefertiri* She needs some food and water if it isnt much trouble. Oh, and would you mind if I kept these appleberries?

Arwen: *mumbling, preoccupied* oh sure, no..problem. *Both Effie and Arwen turn to hear Aowyn and Athena's responses to staying at Arwen's palace*

8. Athena

"That would be wonderful and I appreciate your hospitallity." Athena said with a smile, "Please lead the way."

9. chiquitabanana

"viggo is aragorn's split personality. He has been hallucinating, I dont know wats wrong. He keeps calling himself Viggo. Oh Arwen you must see him now!"

..:: Arwen stares at Aowen as if shes crazy::..

10. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Arwen continues staring at Aowyn as if she is crazy* Where have you been Aowyn? Did you get hit in the head? Maybe we should get you some help...
    *Arwen on the surface knows that Aowyn must be wrong, that she is either kidding or crazy, but deep down Arwen knows that Aragorns absence has lingered far too long...*

11. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Miniks walked north-east for most of the day. He ate lunch walking, and only stopped to rifill he flasks on at close by rivers. Dusk was almost finished when he decided to camp. Miniks looked down from the hill he was on and saw a great moutain range with a huge forest on it."

Miniks: Hm....I'm about a half-days journy from that moutain. Maybe I can build a cottage up there and live in peace.

"Miniks pulled out his camping stuff and made his meal. When he finished it he laided down for the evening not knowing that elite even archers were watching him."

12. Alakai

Alakai New Member

"Halt! Who goes there? Friend or foe?" says Legolas.

13. chiquitabanana

"Just listen to me for once, something happened to viggo, you must help him"

Legolas comes riding up on a brown stallion, and gives Aowyn a kiss on her neck.

"Not now honey, I'll wait for you later. Arwen- please, please help!"

14. Athena

"Lady, perhaps u should help your friend. I need to meet with your father anyway. Thank you for your time." Athena said, as she rode on, nodding her head at the women and Legolas.

15. chiquitabanana

"Lady Arwen~ will you please help me?"

Lady Arwen turns around and ponders

Lady Aowyn jumps off her horse, and legolas dismounts his.

Legolas takes aowyn's hand, and they walk together into the castle together.

16. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Arwen is surprised at Legolas' sudden passion for lady aowyn, but her mind always leads back to Aragorn* Lady Aowyn, wait! Where can I find Arqagorn-um, Viggo? His lingering absence worries me so! *Arwen chases Lady Aowyn into the castle wheer she finds her with Legolas*

17. Alakai

Alakai New Member

Are we residing in Elnrod's castle?

18. Athena

ooc: I think so.

ic: Athena brings her horse to the stable and walks towards the meeting room.

19. chiquitabanana

"He was trying to get here, he left several days ago before we left from lothorien. I just dont know what happened to him."

Arwen is shocked. Legolas holds Aowyn, for she is trembling too.

"He is not dead, I will not believe that." Arwen said

20. Alakai

Alakai New Member

We must find him.. no matter what it takes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.