RPG Archives Lord of the Rings (come here)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ginger, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

"hahahahahahah i will defeat you *****."

2. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

"The Dark mage has returned...AH!!!! he's taking ewoyn"
    "wE must protect our love."

3. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Arwen wonders where everyone has gone and tries to fight the immense dragon herself. She wonders why random people keep showing up and messing up the plot*
    Arwen: Lemon hhe kin he saeth. Lemo nine kehn hee seth. Limo non kare se meth! *A surge of water comes from the river near and washes the dragon away, transporting Arwen and all that are with her back to the regular dimension in her fathers garden*

ooc: HEY!!! i was only gone for 7 hours people, there shouldnt be 3 new pages when i come back. i would surely appreciate it if you people would respect my wishes and only post once everyone else has had a turn. and to you who keeps using the pics in your posts, please stop. and stop making up stuff too, i am the gm of this thread, not you. so knock it off please. thank you.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Ginger i'm keeping Athena their.

ic: Athena still had Legolas' arrow and the dragon was waking up. she prayed that if she made the shot it will work. She then did something risky and ran at the dragon and forced the arrow in herself. The dragon sent her flying with a kick and singed her a bit. she looked up as it died and said a quick prayer for it as she went in search of the rest of their group. She would bring them to rivendell.

5. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Sorry to tell you but alanar and eowyn arent at the same location they are FAR FAR AWAY!!!

6. chiquitabanana

Alanar where am i?

Lothorien

how far away, i wonder what the othes are doing, Alanar we must leave immediately and try to save them

Eowyn tries to get out of the bed yet she cannot because she is injured.

"Ill go get Gandalf" Alanar says as he starts to walk away

7. Alakai

Alakai New Member

But Lothlorien is my home.. I used a scroll of town portal...

8. chiquitabanana

sorry... but um your fighting this dragon... i think you cant kind of leave, and legoas is not from lothorien

9. Ginger

Ginger New Member

ooc: okay peoples, chill ouy okay? for one thing, legolas cant just teleport himself across thousands of miles. for another, you are right legolas isnt from lothlorien, i think he is from either rivendell or mirkwood. just a bit af history to deconfuse you people who obviously havent read the books or seen the movies:

legolas: an elf, from mirkwood or rivendell, very old and has the best archery of all. he is friends with gandelf for a long long time.

aragorn: i could go o forever cuz hes my fave but ill keep it short. he was born near gondoe but his mother moved him to rivendell where elrond "adopted" him as his foster son. there many many years later he met arwen and fell in love, elrond did not approve ect ect.

arwen: also called evanstar, lord elronds son did not meet aragorn for many years even though they lived in the same house. she gave aragorn her immortality because she wanted to forsake her peoples way to live with aragoen, she is also galadriels granddaughter

elrond: was at the original war of the ring, married celeborn (galadriels husband) daughter, who had arwen among arwens brothers whom aragorn knew very well. he also is very stubborn and believes that the way of the elves is fading.

frodo: bilbos young cousin, mischeivious and still in love with the shire in his heart. frodo is very apprehensive and cautious.

merry and pippin: i dont know much about them, im sorry. just that htye always get into trouble and they are always in farmer maggots crops.

sam: very loyal and true, doesnt like to break promises. he was originally bilbos gardener, got pulled into job because he was eavesdropping and gandelf found him. in love with rose, a local girl.

i think thats it, i hope that clears some stuff up. i dont know much about eowyn and her family if you wanna fill it in go ahead. i think we should break and everyone account as to where we are.

Arwen and Effie: in Lord elronds garden after the fight with the dragon

10. Nyanko

Nyanko New Member

OOC: This thread is getting a little crazy with all this teleporting and dragons and... >>;

Frodo and Sam are where, again?

BIC:

Merry and Pippin were off in a corner of the Green Dragon, talking.
    "So, Pip, what exactly did you hear?" his cousin asked.
    "I wasn't really paying attention, but what I did hear was somethin' about a dragon... and Rivendell.. and..."
    "Dragon?" Merry interrupted. "I heard from ol' Bilbo that ever since Smaug there ain't been any dragons around."
    "You know Bilbo, he talkes long tales. Mebbe he was wrong. But y'know, Mer, I think I might want to... go to Rivendell," explained the younger hobbit.
    "Go to Rivendell? Do you even know where that is?! Do you even hear what you're saying?! You hear one little thing and it's drivin' you crazy. I think you should stay here and forget about it," advised Merry.
    "Well, if you... say so," the small hobbit murmured.

11. Alakai

Alakai New Member

ooc: ok sry.. Legolas is from Mirkwood.. my bad.. sry about the tele thing.. heh..:rolleyes:

12. chiquitabanana

"Hello husband"
    "Hello wife"
    "Alanar~ we should try to get back to our friends, they are in trouble."
    "Your friends Eowyn, I do not know them. You are not suited to leave your wounds have not been healed, but i promise that once you have healed you can go back."
    "Yes Alanar, I will try to heal asap, now lets go back t bed."

**** no one knows they are husband and wife!!!****

13. chiquitabanana

Can you guys just stat posting~ it seems im the only one posting!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

14. Nyanko

Nyanko New Member

ooc: Okay, I'm sorry to whoever's playing Sam and frodo, but I *really* need them, so I'm not taking your chars- I'm just borrowing thm. ^^;

bic:

That evening Pippin was walking home from the Green Dragon when he passed Frodo's house. Sam was busy cutting the shrubs and planting more crops in his master's garden when he noticed the small hobbit.
    "Where you off to, Pip?" he asked. "This isn't the way to your hole, is it?"
    "Oh... no," said Pippin suddenly, as if coming out of a daze. He took a few seconds to look around and see where he was.
    "How'd I get all the way over here?" he asked.
    "How many drinks have ya' had?" Samwise questioned suspiciously.
    "Not many. I've just been thinking of... Rivendell."
    "The home of the elves?" Suddenly Sam jumped up and ran over to the hobbit. "I know Bilbo went there, but I never thought other hobbits would want to venture there, save Mr. Frodo... but are you really goin'?"
    "I... might," replied Peregrin.

15. chiquitabanana

Alanar and Eowyn left Alanar's castle~ Theomriste, and are looking for their friends but get lost!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

16. chiquitabanana

~~this rpg has ended!~~

17. Athena

Chibiwhat ever your name is.. only Ginger or A MODERATOR is allowed to end a thing.

ic: Athena continued to search for everyone.

18. chiquitabanana

i know that, but no one posts anymore, we all have joined other threads, and i was mentioning that someone should just close this thread!

19. Athena

Ginger wants to keep the thread going and is going to try to start it over in here because she's the GM and didn't want it to go the way it was to begin with. So then she'll be back.

20. chiquitabanana

Im sorry but are you ginger! she already started a new thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.