Comics Marvel and DC..

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by KaMeKaZi, Aug 19, 2002.

1. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

No no no.

The greatest by far...

Bruce Wayne, the Batman. The Dark Knight who prowled Gotham City in a futile quest to ease the pain in his scarred soul.

Attached Files:

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Dead Pool would kill Batman five times before he hits the ground. :p Batman's over-rated.

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well Batman is cool in a way.. for a guy who realy has no powers at all he can hold his own..

Not sure how cool deapool is now.. but i use to read him when he first come out.. he was the funniest super hero ever...

Kame

4. flamehed

flamehed New Member

...my favorite has to be Cable...he most likely could beat any X-man except Professor X and Apocolypse....he might have some problems against Dr. Sinister also......

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Actually, Legion may be the most powerful mutant ever. Bishop wouldn't be too close behind, since his power is much like the Beyonder in that, whatever gets thrown at him gets thrown right back.

Rogue also has massive potential. And Gambit...*whew* let's not even think about charging a living thing with explosive kinetic energry...and the fact that even technically invulnerable opponents are NOT immune to that... X-Man, he's pretty nutzoid as well..

Then again...Cable does kick major butt in MvC2 (he's one of the...beam spammers) and can just teleport randomly across time at any given moment...so. that too.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heh i guess it's a good think gambit can't charge anything with living tissue in it*^-^*(yer talking about mah fav character yo!)
    cable had neat potential, and then they did something with it. mainly, he's just a much more tolerable version of slick i think...well, and funnier too when he tries.
    and well, Mr. Sinister is just damned neat. i kinda started thinking so after the age of apocalypse thing. he's much more interesting now to me. especially the slight tie in the gave him in the x-men 2099 stuff(without ever calling the guy him or showing him. it was near the end of the series...like, issue 24 or something...after the baby was born)

7. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

In the DC World:

Batman--He has not powers but his mind, yet he is the most feared and respected of the Super Hero's. He has overcome incredible odds with the story-lines over the past few years, and still we haven't lost interest.

Superman--Sent to us from a doomed world, raised by poor humans, brought up with good family values and responsibilty. He could easily take what he wants, yet he uses his abilities to defend the world against evil.

In the MARVEL Universe:

X-MEN--I have been an X-Men fan since I was a little kid. I managed to collect a nice sum of their comics, but old and new. Cyclops and Wolverine are my favorite amongst the Mutant hero's.

Spiderman--I have always enjoyed the way Marvel could take a kid and make him a superhero. Spiderman was the hero ever kid wanted to be. I think he is a contender to be reckoned with.