Manga Megatokoyo

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by yueh_arisen, Oct 18, 2002.

1. shiochan

shiochan New Member

Attached Files:

2. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Wow, I didn't know about Himitsu! (I've browsed Fredart.com a few times, but not thoroughly enough to see everything.) The date on the drawing goes back a few years. Himitsu looks pretty cool, with baggy Chinese pants, and other unique stuff that Fred says he wants on her. Judging from his comments, I hope this girl WILL show up soon! Seems like I'd like her more than Kimiko. Whoa...I wonder if she'll be another potential girl for Piro.

What is that pic that you attached?

3. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

well there's only really one potential girl for piro, since the rest of them are all far too young

4. Odin

Odin Member

I personally wouldn't favor the addition of another character in the near future . . . the other side characters I feel need to be fleshed out more . . . or at least, I would like to see the plot involving them get somewhere before another character appears.
    -Odin

5. shiochan

shiochan New Member

I wonder how old she is she looks 14 or so to me but I could be wrong

Attached Files:

6. ranma-soatome

ranma-soatome New Member

megatokyo rulez. i have been following the series since it was only ten strips long. fred gallagher is a god. all ph34r fr3d. ph34r.

7. shiochan

shiochan New Member

yeah I'v been fallowing it for like 2 years or something megatokyo was how I learned l33t 4ll sh0uld ph34r /\/\y l33t skills

Attached Files:

8. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

shiochan, what is that pic that you keep attaching? :confused: That's not a MegaTokyo character, if I'm not mistaken.

9. Fushigi Rockna

I actually know a girl who's friends with Dom...well I know her over the internet and i don't believe she's lying, she's a pretyy truthful person...

Anywho, I don't read it as much as I used too. Don't why, maybe i just got tired.

My favorite character is Ping! I just lvoe her, she's so cute!! ^-^

10. shiochan

shiochan New Member

that is a random pic that I think is nice so I attach it to my posts plue I all ways put a pic with my posts :catgirl:

Attached Files:

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

shiochan, make it into a banner and please quit attaching unnecessary file(s).

how many books of MT are there so far?

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I love MT (wow- feels weird saying that). I've been following it since around 2 years as well, around the same I joined M2A! Wow!

Anyhow, I really love the humour, and I think that Fred Gallagher is a genius. As to some of the earlier comments about it never being manga, Fred self-deprecates about it all the time. Just read his latest rant.

Still, I miss having Rodney Caston on the cast (Largo). Whereas they used to write it together, now Piro's going solo. Heh- the quote that will always stay with me is: 'Ph33r /V\y L4Ck 0|= B33|2', though I don't think I quite have the same 1337 pattern (letter/number/symbol combination) as they do in that specific MT comic.

Like a lot of other threads I've seen lately, I think this has been discussed before :s...

--MT :)p)