Current Affairs Michael Jackson is innocent!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guts, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

The MJ case just came to a close today. He was aquited on all 10 counts against him. Some say it was a publicity stunt, others say he was guilty/innocent. But now it's over. Your thoughts?

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

No he isn't. :p

No matter how many times he's proclaimed to be innocent, many many people will still believe him to be guilty. He's done in America. His popularity is shot.

3. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

His popularity was pretty much shot before the case. I believe him to be guilty myself, but the jury found him innocent. I dont believe it but whatever.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Please Belive me! Pleease Belive me!"

Dave Chappele said this while making fun of Mr. Jackson there, and guess what, i wouldn't even belive him.

On my own thought, i too think he's guilty.

-Seishin

5. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Off topic: Dave Chappelle is a comedy genius.

On topic: Guilty to the max.

6. Warsaw Pact

Warsaw Pact New Member

And so it goes on. As a Communist I feel limits should be placed on him to keep him from even having a chance to exploit kids even if he is innocent.

7. Fushigi Rockna

I'm just glad it's over. I'm sick of hearing about this moron.

I don't care whether he's guilty or not (personally I don't know. We all think Jackson is totally into little boys, but i don't exactly believe the accusor either.) I just don't wanna hear about him ANYMORE.

His career is dead man. He'll never be popular again. I'm surprised he still has fans even. Oo

8. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

off topic: your right Scar, he is.

on topic: my librarian, Mrs. Jackson, said he was guilty and she didn't know why she was ever in a relashionship with him. :p my mom agrees with Warsaw.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

That just goes to show you the nature of mankind. Being a fun of a guy that comits such crimes is something very weird. Maybe some people see him not as the offender, but as the guy that made "Thriller".

-Seishin

10. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Ad hominem?

Alright, this might sound crazy - but the fact that Michael Jackson has severe psychological problems, a horribly distorted skin (caused by himself), doesn't mean he's automatically guilty. Hey, who knows if he's not impotent, too!

Also, it's not unusual for celebrities to be sued by strangers just to gain money. But think about this - would you believe MJ to be guilty if he hadn't distorted his face as he did? As, if he was still black?

Now - whether he belongs to jail or not, I wouldn't let my son get near him (very different things). I just don't think it's safe to let them approach someone who was accused (not necessarily guilty) for corruption of minors, and who has obvious problems dealing with his skin color. It's just not normal.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

He's giulty. The only reason hes innocent is one reason....MONEY! He's the king of pop for gods sake, was there anyone here who actually thought he would go to jail, seriously?

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm moving this to Current Affairs. I haven't been following the MJ case really, but he really scares me. I recall seeing some interview on him and he acted like a kid. It seemed like he never grew up or was trying to have some form of childhood he never had with such a strict father, but that doesn't excuse anything he did to young children at his place even if he thought there was nothing wrong with it.

13. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I think I saw that...The secret life of Michael jackson right? His dad beat him up. o_o

14. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

lol i find it funny how all of u guys say his popularity is shot but the irony of it all is he's become popular in another way aka getting made fun of and bashed in every comedy show spoofs and songs...his name will always be known everywhere (sadly) and then of cource theres all the freaky hardcore mj fans who will love him till they die... :anger2: i dont know if hes really innocent or not and frankly i could care less lol i think hes a freak in every way and im glad its over so i dont have to see his face on every freaking channel anymore

15. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

You're totally right about his popularity, Cherrygirl.

Guilty or innocent, the state's case was literally nothing. With the few reenactments I saw in television, they didn't convice me at all about his guiltyness. Just that the fiscal is dumb.

16. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

:eek: :eek: Hey if he really was SO bad they shouldn't have let their kids over there. They say you can look at him and think he's pyshco.why? did they allow their kids to play with him? I think its a bunch of BS. He's innocent and thats all there is to it. And its over who cares?

17. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

he's innocent. always thought so. he's got some mental baggage, but its harmless. he love kids no doubt about it. he's thinks he's god damn peter pan.
    er. 2 points here.
    1. he has no money. he hasn't had a hit in a decade, and he blew it all in grand fashion.
    2. The thought that he had millions is the only reason he was ever sued.

my take. leave the poor guy alone. morons like chapele (who incidentally is one of the least funny jackasses i've seen in a long time.) **** me off. jackson has had a more positive influence on society that those losers ever will.

finally lets not overlook that fact that you all have the same opinion. and you all get your 'evidence' from the media. the american media. which has obviously taken one side of the battle from day one. like it does with everything.

i'm no jacko fan but this form of trial by media makes me sick.

2 people like this.
  18. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Couldn't have said it better...

the media is a good source for lies...

19. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i dont think jackson is innocent but i also dontthink he would do such things to little kids... think about it... his childhood is horrible he might just want to give kids a good childhood b/c h didnt have one... and if you dig real deep inside yourself i bet you would do the same thing

20. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I knew it.....i knew he was innocent.
    Thank god the case is at rest, i guess. I feel sorry for Jacko.
    Im not exactly a die-hard fan of Michael, but I respect the man for all he's done. I mean, sure he looks a little (?) freaky, but tats no reason to judge him like that (right?).
    And, like Cherrygirl, I too am glad i wont have to see his creepy face on TV anymore. I just have to wait a day till they take it out of the MSN homepage.
    Its a very creepy picture....and its on every time i use the internet on school.

Dear god he creeps me out...........but remember, that doesent mean he's a bad man.