Current Affairs Michael Jackson is innocent!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guts, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I think, even if he were innocent, I think he's trying to be some sort of real-life Peter Pan or something. The plastic surgery and skin bleaching makes him look so much like him it's almost scary.

Just look at how he used to be. It's almost scary that he's become the... thing that he is now.

[​IMG]

And now compare this to how he looks today. The resemblance is scary.

[​IMG]

Anyway, even if he is innocent, he is seriously messed up and needs a LOT of professional help.

A LOT.

2. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Who doesn't? :p

If he wants to be like that, fine for me. It's not like it's harming him, is it?

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I don't think that hes inocent, i find it really spooky that he lets kids into his bedroom, but then again its also some of the parents faults as well, since they let them go to the ranch AFTER the Bashir interviews.

4. Fushigi Rockna

I completely agree.

Eh...the whole Never Land Ranch thing was what got me. <_< And the fact he was accused of this before.

But ocne again, the acussors didn't have mcuh to back their story on. I wouldn't eblieve them for a second.

Once again, just glad it's over. There are more important things they could talk about on the news than how jackson's doing in his damn trial.

Tho, I am disappointed I missed the Hour last night. (a canadian show on CBC News) i waned to see how George would cover it, cause I just knew he would. >_> rats.

5. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

I'm not usually up on current events but I do pick things up from other people. almost everyone said that he shouldn't have been let off. I admit he had a terrible child hood but from what I've heard and read he doesn't seem that innocent.

but he is still goddamn freaky :dizzy: the first time I ever saw a picture of him he scared me

6. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

hey i think the parents of teh boy also sued Jay leno.

7. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i have no idea who that is, but really? ha. sueing so much...

but jackson being proved not guilty...must've stirred up a lot of happiness [or whatever] from his fans... hn.

but i wonder if he really is like those pedophile things.... but his love for kids is a little too strong for me. ooooo. i mean, who in their right mind would build a neverland?! where all those people stayed the same age for ever and ever... then they'd never grow through puberty, and they'd be stuck in somewhat scrawny, little body. unless, that's what they like, anyway.

but i personally don't really care if he really was proven to be guilty or what not. i mean, it's got nothing to do with me, and his poor, poor face would finally... i don't know what it would do, but it'll look a helluva lot better...

[gyah. non of this is making any sense...]

but overall, hn... i was actually quite surprised in finding him innocent... seems kinda really... unlikely... lol.

i got nothing against his face, but damn... it's just way too freaky. i almost broke in tears when i first saw it. not because i was angry at what he did to himself, but terrified beyond belief at seeing just how scary a person can actually become. more or less at his own consent. [or whatever.]

8. Fushigi Rockna

Jay Leno is the host of the Tonight Show (or the Jay Leno show...or some show late at night...I have no idea, I get them all mixed up Oo) he testified in the case.

People were surprised that Jackson got off? Uh...if they had been following the news or the case they would've seen right away that he was gonna walk. I mean...practically everyone knew he was gonna walk...people even started making jokes about it online before the verdict.
    Why, the witness that supposed to "Do it in for him, seal the case" only said nice things about him!

And celbrities have been sued for ages. I remember getting pissed off one time because a celebrity was being sued for no good reason and it pissed me off. Maybe it was about how that mom sued Eniem (I don't care how his damn name is spelt!) because she bought her son his CD and he began to repeat the 'naughty' words off it. Stupid woman shouldn't have bought him the damn CD! There' warning labels in clear view on the cover!

People are stupid.

9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I really didn't have much of a clue on what was going to happen. Though, I was more on the "I think that he is innocent side." I think that he is a tad bit messed up on the out side and in, but I don't think that he would molest a child. He loves kids, but.. I just didn't see him actually doing that to them.
    In the case the accusers, didn't seem like a real reliable source. He is innocent by the legal system now, so thats all there is to it. I just think no matter what he should stay away from kids or at least not a share a room with them, it would save him a lot of trouble.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I just don't know when it comes to him. Some sexual abuse is said to happen when something happened in a persons life. Obviously with him somethings bad happened in his life. Plus the fact he has been accused more then once.

Is he guilty? I don't know. But I wouldn't let him near my son alone. I have a nice little present for guys like him.