Art Misao is Back with Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AsIaNgUrL, May 28, 2005.

1. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

hiya!! thanks for resizing the pics for me!!! =)
    hello!!!!!!!!!, eheh long time no see right?? well i am back with some pics, some are old some are new, not that new but the newest ones i drew since then hahaha cus i have no time but now that i graduated i got all teh time to draw so yeah, wait for some other pics that will be up soon, anyways... ^^ missed me?? kekek.. okai here are the pics ;)
    c&c welcome
    this first pic was drawn last year 2004 on october, she is my character from the game runescape her name is ayumi hahah well if u guys play taht game my sn is ayumi100, or misao100
    here she is ^^
    [​IMG]
    then this girl is one that i drew not long ago but i wanted to practice drawing guns, but it didnt turn out as planned... lol... i messed up alot but this pic was drawn all directly with ink, no pencil or eraser used so i couldnt make any corrections, so yeah.. wahoo for DIRECT INKING""" hahaha lol..
    [​IMG]
    and the last but not least is this girl i am planning to use for my new manga.. haha regarding to my last manga i was doing. i didnt liek the story so i stopped.. but this one will be good i hope and yeah.. :p she is a "model" for tv commercials and then becomes unfamous for something bad that happened to her regarding to her past, so then she becomes a normal student where she falls in love and regains her joy ^^
    [​IMG]
    well that is it for now.. i will be back with more pics.. i hope i still have the strenght to draw cus its been a long time not drawing ... :sad:

1 person likes this.
  2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

ABSOLUTELY beautiful AsIaNgUrL!I love the one that showed up on the screen
    first!!

3. ~CP~

~CP~ New Member

Absolutely amazing!! I never get tired of seeing your pics Misao. I love the use of deep lines on the second picture (I wish I could get my crappy pens to do that :D )

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Never stop being as good an artist as you are. That's some extremely high-quality work, and it would be a shame to lose it.

5. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

misao! wb ^__^

i cant see the pictures!!! =( did you remove them?

u_u

6. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Better than ever!!
    You never cease to amaze me!
    I especially love the third one.

7. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Your pictures are great, but I happen to hate Runescape.

And Chejo...the pics are there...the only reason I could think you not see them is that you blocked images from geocities.com on Firefox or something. I remember I made that mistake once by blocking one image from Photobucket, and then it blocked them all.

8. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Nah. The alloted bandwidth for geocities is used up for her. Wait maybe 15 minutes and it should be back up.

9. Feena

Feena New Member

Wow, beautiful as usual ^_^ I especially like the last one, pretty clothes and a lovely face :p Great to see you posting some of your art again!

10. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

I've resized them, attached:

let me know if you want anything different.

yoroshiku onegai..

Attached Files:

11. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

All of them are lovely. Especially...wait---all of them. *mind reels*

12. AsIaNgUrL

thanks all of u ^^ i am glad to be back and receive all the warm welcomes and hehe yeah!! ill be posting some more some other time in the future ^^ thanks again.. c&c welcome always!!
    ja
    Misao~

13. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I wanna be able to draw like you :*(, but i can't.

Brilliant drawings, i wouldn't mind seeing that manga when its done :).

14. sai

sai New Member

wah~~! Your style is so pretty *3*!!! <333 you should cg the pics! I think they would look great in color :D

15. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

awww, super kawaii!

they we're really good keep up the good work!

i need to work on detail in my pics.....and background. ganbarimasu!

16. AsIaNgUrL

hey thanks for the nice comments ^^ anyways.. about the CG part.. i want to do it.. but... u_u.. i am not good at it.. and and... so yeah.. if anyone wants to cg it.. please do so and post it up so we can see how it turned out ehehe once again!! tahnks all of you!!!! .. hmm i dunno what to put under my name... ya know that part.. i just but kissu powa!! haha and i dunno what to put.. any suggestion??
    misao~

17. furryb

So tempting. Always liked your style. It had an elegance my stuff seems to lack. Maybe I'll give it a shot. I still have to finish your portrait too. I should probably get to doing both. Got writers block anyway. Mind if I post them in my galleries when I'm done? ;)

CGing isn't that hard. You just need endurance. Then again, I've been mouse drawing for so long, I find it easier than penciling. :sweat:

18. AsIaNgUrL

no i dun mind you posting them up in ur gallery since i forgot my gallery password you post them up on ur gallery but of course giving me soem credit ahahah for lineart and u for cg ^^ kekekekek.. and yeah ones you get them done please post them up on the thread so they can see how it turned out when put into color wahhahahah, lol..yup so yeah.. tahnks again and once again anyone wanting to cg my pics go ahead and post them up ^^ anyways, again my question goes, waht name should i put under a power user... ?? -_- oh and yeah... then u must be very but way better cus u use mouse!!!.... i hate mouse.... so hard to use.. well it depends on which one ne?? :p
    misao~

19. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

how much does endurance cost? i wannt to color my pics.

20. furryb

Roughly three hours of coloring, erasing, and indecisive muttering. ;)

edit: Speaking of which, I finally finished the portrait. I'll see about CGing your other pics tomorrow. :sweat:

Attached Files: