Art Misao is Back with Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AsIaNgUrL, May 28, 2005.

1. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

ohhh tsugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tsugeeeeeeee!!!! wow.. hehe that is really nice!! do i look like that in anime? wahh soo kawaii hahahhahahah ^^ yey!!!! hmmm.. but u did it the other way hehehhe.. like the opposite way of the original but still good!!!!!111 wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sugoii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    misao~
    arigato

2. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Here is a coloration. Surprised how well it turned out. Can't recall the last time I colored another person's work.

3. AsIaNgUrL

O_O mayn!!! that is just awesomenessssssssssss i ... am... speechless.... ahhhhhh... u_u i wanna know how to cg.. dayn crap!! arggg hehe tahnks furry!!! ur da best!!!!!! i envy u man..... sigh~~
    misao~

4. furryb

The primary thing is just to have a program that let's you use layers. Once you know how to control the layers, you have half the work done. I think I'll try to make a tutorial later. (I'm in my manic phase again.) :D

Photoshop is my personal favorite but not everyone is willing to pay $700 plus for a program. Opencanvas 1.1 is a good barebones program though and its freeware.

5. AsIaNgUrL

wahhh i tried to CG a pic.. but..... u_u.... didnt work for me.. wahh im so baka!!! stupid wahhhh.. stupid mind of mine... u_u....
    misao~

6. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Heh, cool Kogepan. I love Kogepan ^^

Sheesh, well I didnt follow up this trhead, and without knowing you were talking about colourising, me did on my self 0_o

Ive been doing colouring for a while, so I'm not too bad at it. I think this came out ok ^^

suki ?

Attached Files:

7. furryb

Cool job. You have a better sense of highlights than I do. Did the holster better too. It frustrates me to think that I didn't see her legs as bare like you did. Definately a more pleasing effect... :blush:

8. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Thanks furryb. You went for a more 3d style though, which is much harder to do. I stuck to a basic anime style. But yea, the highlights are tricky, sometimes they just look "stuck on". I spent as muich time on the hair as the whole rest of the job.

Actually I like the pants you did, cool choice of colour. Spooky how close the hair colours we chose are 0_o. I didnt see your work until after I finished mine.

Yep, I was pleased with the holster. It just worked out of the box ^^ cool when that happens.

And what you said earlier about layers, yep thats the key. I don't create as many as I should, because I'm lazy. This time I used the line plus two colour layers, skin on layer 2 and everything else on the last.

1 person likes this.
  9. furryb

:confused: Now that you mention it the hair is pretty much the same. Funny though, since I usually prefer to do red heads. Guess we both saw this girl as a blonde. :p

10. AsIaNgUrL

heheheh .. nice job both of u!!! i love how u guys CG cus i cant anyways... thanks again for CGing the pics.. how about the other pics? hwhehehhe..,. if u guys dun mind can i post them up on my website???
    misao~

11. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

of course ^__^

i will have a try at another one, but they have a lot of shading, and im not so good with those. Have to see how it comes out -_o

misao i wouldnt worry about not being so good at the cg part right now, i'm sure that will come one day. your big talent is in drawing and i'd rather be able to do what you do then just colour somebody elses art work in. ^^

12. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yossha~!!! nice pics! kya! i'm so jealous. :p but i can't draw for takoyaki anymore... tis so sad... anyway, just keep it up!!! the weight of being the super awesome drawer of things in this thread rests on your shoulders!!! :D

13. furryb

Just remember to drop my name in the description if you post mine up on your site. ;)

14. AsIaNgUrL

thanks minna san!! ^^, and furry dun worry i will put ur name!!! fosho!!!!! ehehehe, anyways thanks again i will be posting some new ones shortly!!!
    misao~

15. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

awsome pics as always AsIaNgUrL. damn you're getting too good. :anime:
    i tried colouring 2 for ya. though the second one i couldn't figure out the arms so it looks kinda weird. :sweat:

Attached Files:

16. AsIaNgUrL

wow really nice poompoom!! thanks!!!! >_< CGing is soo cool!!!!!!
    misao~

17. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

beautiful ^__^

18. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Misao, and anyone who wants a go colouring this pic (and don't forget Poom Poom's and other peoples brilliant tutorials in this forum) I cleaned up the Model drawing. This was quite tricky because the scan gets heavier at the bottom, but I think it turned out OK.

Its from the original scan, not my reductions so its nice and big.

Attached Files:

19. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Ah, Misao. You were always one of my favorite boards.jp artists! (You and Ciel.) Your gallery is so splendiforous, why don't you keep putting more of your art up? You master the anime style perfectly.

poom-poom, your a really talented colorer... gah! so jealous.

20. Ninja Yuffie

Ninja Yuffie New Member

I love your art! You have a very unique style ^_^;