Ranma 1/2 Most Hated Character!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Oct 6, 2002.

?

Who do you hate?

1. Kunos dad

16 vote(s)
    41.0%
  2. ranma's mom

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  3. tsubasa

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  4. mikado sanzenin

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. any one else

22 vote(s)
    56.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

:mad: I HATE KUNOS DAD!!!!!!! HE IS SO RETARDED!!!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

They're all retarded one way or another.

Genma is stupid because he is Genma.
    Ranma because he has the "foot in mouth" disease and completely egocentric (Ranma OVA 1 - "Desparately Seeking Shampoo" as my proof).
    Akane because she's known for making leaping conclusions that rival the Hulk's best jumps...and those go over 3 miles.
    Shampoo because she thinks winning Ranma over with drugs and tricks is the ONLY way to go.
    Kodachi because she's a Kuno.
    Kuno because he's ... Kuno.
    Koucho Kuno because he ... is a Kuno.
    Mousse because he's not into the idea that Ranma doesn't actually WANT Shampoo.
    Ukyo because she tries so hard to be the cute fiancee, yet still dresses like a guy...for the most part.

The list goes on. But, since this is a "most hated character" thread...I'll stick with other and say...none of them. They're all great sources of amusement. Even Saffron, as the WHOLE ending was due to him pretty much not having hot water for a bath. *sigh* I guess the closest you'll get from me for a hated character is that lady from the La Belle or whatever Anything Goes Eating School. Her head looked like a chicken a la roast.

3. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

hiho

:glazed: your right! that labelle thing! ifeel special cuz i got the manga #13 today! go tatoo on ryougas belly! the gambling king is scary.... i dont see the anime much, so that proof ill never know.... but i belive you so oh well. your nice and have signed like all of my forums! yea!! goto evangelion thing, i got an idea from exiztone to start a conversation froum, so, yeah.

4. Yuna

Yuna New Member

I hate Kodachi Kuno... errr.... leave ranma fer Akane:sweat:

5. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I hate Ranma's dad, he's so annoying, I only like him when he's a panda 'cos thats funny.

6. starlightmishi

Kuno's dad. period! he is totaly insane and talks really weird,if i had a father like that. it would give me a good incentive to run away or want to be adopted.

7. Stos

Stos New Member

Happosai is the worst. Why is he not on the list. He is so mean for naming that kid Pantyhose Taro. Plus he is just really dumb and just likes to steal girls undies. Does he ever leave for good? Cus he is just so annoying too.:anger2:

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I think that all the characters are awesome, except for the Hawaiian Headmaster from Hell, grrrrrrrr.... He totally annoyed me in Season 4!

9. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

im gunna put ranma's mom cuz i wanna. and no one has. i mean, she made ranma and genma almost kill themselves, if i remember correctly....
    wait...
    :thinks hard:
    no, wait, i love her now!
    and i like genma. when he doesnt talk. he provides comic relief. thank god. so there.

10. keence

keence New Member

I hate Kunos dad
    he's always anoying and geting in the way of other people
    also he's retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

the way he talks is nice tho.
    "flibba yappa dibble gappa pinnna platta"
    yeeeeeah.

12. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

I have to agree with Stos,
    Happosai is annoying to the point of being BORING

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

However, if not for Happosai, Ranma would not have to have learned the Hiryuu Shoten Ha...which saved Akane from marrying Kirin, and saving her life from Saffron.

Also, the old people are funny. They're like...Yoda...but...one's a woman and the other's a pervert.

14. Akane

Akane New Member

Shampoo. I can't stand Shampoo. Especially in the anime. That voice is soooooo squeaky! Plus, she's just retarded.

15. Stos

Stos New Member

NO NO NO NO! Shampoo is so cute and addorable. I love her voice and her long blue hair.
    And to agree with myself and The Jackal - Yea he is so annoying and irratating to the point where it is boring. Never thought of it like that, but he is.
    And to comment on Izzy's comment - Good, do not think Akane and Ranma should be together anyway. He should get together with Shampoo. Well, wait, what is life of Saffron?
    But what do I know I have only read up to volume 20 of the manga and only seen the first season and most of the 3rd or maybe it was the fourth season. Actually I think I seen the whole season, but not in order.

16. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Eh? I happen to be a firm believer in the Ranma/Akane coupling. I'm not diverse to anyone else, but Shampoo is not all too high up on that scale. Higher than Ukyo...but below the Tendo sisters, any one of them.

Ummm...lessee...Saffron? He's in the very last manga, I believe...24?. Actually, don't take that as fact, because I remember seeing that the American releases and such have a different amount of volumes in them...but, it's the very last part, all the same. He's not in the anime, as far as I know...but it's pretty much the grand finale of the greatest Rumiko Takahashi series, EVER. :D And Saffron is pretty much the last bad-dude, who almost kills Akane and Ranma at differing points in the little plot.

17. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

I agree with Izzy about the Akane/Ranma coupling. I always thought that they would be together no matter what, and it never entered my head that they would be with anyone else other than each other. ANd I like how they get all jealous...

UM...I do like Shampoo..she adds complication to the whole series, just like all the other characters, I guess. I thought Kuno's dad was weird (eek!)..and I don't think I like Kodachi--she's kinda scary. SO maybe the whole Kuno family. Mousse was annoying.

I haven't met Saffron yet! I've only gotten so far with the manga...so he appears in the last volume??

18. Stos

Stos New Member

Izzy I remeber seeimg a site, will get URL later if you guys want it, where you can read all the volumes in english. It was two volumes ahead of our american ones for some reason. So for example there 22 was our 20. Anyway even than there was over 50 volumes. Are your volumes double packed? In other words do you have like volumes one and two in one volume?

19. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

50? Are you sure? Maybe your thinking "episode"? Gah, in whichever case, it's the very last book of Ranma.

20. Stos

Stos New Member

Ok maybe I was wrong. I went searching for that site I was talking about and there were only 38 translated and since for some reason they have there volumes two ahead than that means there is 36. I am not sure if their 38 volume (our 36) is the end of the Ranma manga series though.
    I thought I seen a site though with a describtion of all the mangas, actually I think it was a site translating the mangas, but without the pics, just the words. Anyway I thought it had over 50 of them on their, maybe I was wrong.
    Anyway if you want the site with the translated mangas with the pics form the book than here it is.
    http://www.techserv.curtin.edu.au/ranmascan/manga.html
    I am not sure if this is the one I was talking about before, but it looks just like it.