Ranma 1/2 Most Hated Character!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Oct 6, 2002.

?

Who do you hate?

1. Kunos dad

16 vote(s)
    41.0%
  2. ranma's mom

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  3. tsubasa

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  4. mikado sanzenin

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. any one else

22 vote(s)
    56.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Because it's neither Ranma nor Nodoka. I like those characters.

I don't like Sentaro and his grandmother, who come from a line of martial arts tea ceremony.

Understandable that you can't picture them, as they didn't make many appearances. But I still found the subject boring.

In the anime, their first appearance was in Season 5.

2. tea

tea Guest

i agree with u :dizzy2: :dizzy2:

3. xev

xev New Member

I can't stand Kodachi, she is so damn annoying and that stupid laugh of her's.'ho ho ho ho ho, oh Ranma darling we shall meet again, ho ho ho ho ho', rgggggghhh. And I hate that stupid voodoo kid, with his dark circles under his eyes. Doesn't he ever sleep, and I hate his stupid intentions of making Akane his, I mean chloroform is pushin' it.
    :mad: :dizzy2: :anger2:

4. jindo

jindo New Member

Genma Saotome and Kuno's dad the principal. Really annoying and irritating.

5. Demon Hunter

Demon Hunter New Member

I hate gosancoge just coz he is a comple moron and always hits his thumb you would think he would learn by now?

6. Kawaii Akane

Kawaii Akane New Member

I hate Shampoo. I hate her because of her stupid accent, her trying to make Ranma marry her when she knows he doesn't want to, and her trying to hurt Akane :anger2:

7. Alaklain

Alaklain New Member

Akane..one word..

FEMINIST

I hate them..she is like..freaky. I hate her always beating up Ranma and stuff, and always being rude and cutting her pretty hair, which now makes her more boyish. Ranma needs a hot girl, like one of the other 10 girls who love him, cept Shampoo..Shampoo needs Mousse MAUAHAH

8. Kawaii Akane

Kawaii Akane New Member

Well, let me refresh your memory......... AKANE DID NOT CUT HER OWN HAIR!!!! Ryouga cut it with his bandana. And besides, Akane's better than the others. :sweat:

9. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

...Nice argument...

But really, Akane's a ***** for most of the story.

10. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

Don't call Akane a feminist. Akane is not a feminist since she doesn't make any comments that would label such except maybe, "girls are better than boys" or something along those lines. Also, just because a girl hits or dislikes boys does not make her a feminist. It makes her abusive. Not all feminist are tomboyish manhaters. I'm not, anyway.

Sorry about that. To answer the question, my least favorite character is Kuno. He just gets on my nerves. I think it might be his inability to realize that Ranma and the pig-tailed girl are the same person. Then again, his sister doesn't realize it either and I like her well enough. Perhaps it's the way he talks. I don't know. I just don't like him, I guess.

11. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I personally don't favor Shampoo all that much though my dislike of her doesn't honestly have any tangible reason, I just don't much like her. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that she's so persistent and oblivious to the fact that Ranma would rather be eaten by piranhas then marry her. I'm not even a huge Ranma/Akane advocater, but she just tends to get on my nerves.

12. Chette

Chette New Member

well I don't hate Shampoo.. but

well I don't hate Shampoo.. but she and other Ranma would be suitors & fiancees... well lets say.. I get annoyed at them. Especially when I watched the Episode where Ranma had the playboy bandaid and the two girls (Shampoo and Ukyou) forced Ranma to signed up a marriage thing or something to Ranma.

But Akane said, "What about Ranma's feelings?!" then the two girls they said, "We don't care about it, Ranma will be ours" (something like that).

I know that Akane may not be as cute as Ukyou, strong as Kodachi, or Sexy as Shampoo.. but Akane is indeed the one for Ranma. Ranma can take the beat and loves Akane!

Oh yeah, let me introduce myself hehe I am Chette, a fan of Ranma and Akane... a ranma writer and my page is located here www.blessingsofgod.com/ranma/ranmafanfics.html

also, the reason why I came upon this forum because I was looking for people who hate Shampoo in yahoo and I found this forum and join :D I recently opened up my hatelisting for Ranma+Shampoo Pairing.. so if you have the time
    Join my hatelisting :D

Thank you!
    www.blessingsofgod.com/stayaway/

13. Chette

Chette New Member

Actually..

YEP!
    Actually.. the reason why Ranma became Shampoo's fiance, is because Ranma defeated Shampoo right? but why? ^^ let's recall :D Shampoo doesn't love Ranma! Shampoo fell in love with Ranma because Ranma is strong :D

So erhm okay.. why did Ranma attacked Shampoo? Because Ranma got mad at Shampoo for ATTACKING AKANE! hahaha :D see?!

Ranma: Chette-chan, is scary when she's right.
    Akane: H-Hai...

14. Chette

Chette New Member

Ranma: The Problem is.. I love that Kawaiikune.
    Akane: :Gasp: Ranma! You mean that?!
    Ranma: hahaha I fooled ya!
    Akane: RANMA NO BAKA! :slams the mallet at Ranma:
    Ranma: ergh... demo.. :waves: yeah.. kinda true...

Chette: Lol.. it's so last season guys.. you two need to stop denying you love each other :p

Yeah, Akane is like that.. but at least She doesn't force Ranma to Love her. (Even though Ranma love her.) She doesn't hurt Shampoo, Ukyou and Kodachi on purpose.. (only in circumstances) and she is a friend to her rivals. But The others? sometimes they are friends to Akane, only when they need her to do something for them -_-

15. *~Inu-kagome~*`

*~Inu-kagome~*` New Member

hate!

I Hate Shampoo! Shes Stupid! And Her Accent Is So Weird! Shes Mean To Poor Mousse And Isnt Ment For Ranma! And Ukyo Should Be With Ryoga And Akane With Ranma!

16. Chette

Chette New Member

Hey Inu :D
    wanna join my hatelisting?
    just go to www.blessingsofgod.com/stayaway/
    go to Join section
    user: stay
    passwd: join

if you have a page, put your code on okie?
    see ya!

Chette

17. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

ugh. i hate shampoo and akane. they get so anoyinng some times. tires me out.

18. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Someone who likes Kodachi? And dislikes Tatewaki? I see Bacon Bombers going by overhead.. Kuno singlehandedly makes Ranma the only show I will watch dubbed :D

19. Chette

Chette New Member

No to Shampoo :p

about Akane, she maybe violent but she is the only one who understands Ranma and not treat him like a prize. Most Ranma's fiancee only like Ranma coz Ranma is strong and handsome ;p

20. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

1) Anyone related to Kuno
    2) Happosai
    3) Mousse. <---- he's just so pointless.