Square Enix Most Powerful Main Heroine? (FF)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Dec 24, 2001.

?

Which Girl Was More Powerful?

1. Aeris

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Rinoa

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Garnet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yuna

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

Can I vote for Quina?

Ok, never mind. Yuffie is nice :p

2. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

Aerith would have to be my favorite since she was always care- free and high-spirited no matter what happened to her. Now Terra was just the worst just for the fact that she always said that she was frightened and whined constantly about it. She always beated down on herself because she was different. She did this so much to the point of making me sick.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

That is so mean. Can't you understand her? Terra had forgotten her memories and that was bad but at least she has sensetivity. That's what counts.

4. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

Whoa whoa, slow down. I didn't mean to make a debate out of it. But if you must know, Aerith is half ancient/half human, and is constantly being hunted to down to be used by the corporation Shin-Ra. Terra is half esper/half human, and is constantly being hunted down to be used by the Empire as a weapon. Both do not really know of their pasts in the beginning, both have seen their fair share of heart-ache and sorrow, both have an amazing amount of pressure to do the right thing or keep running away from what they are. The difference: Terra whines and cringes, Aerith keeps her chin up no matter what. Yet I must admit BOTH are kind and gentle.

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I am a strong believer to the fact that Aeris is a true heroine. She gave her own life for everyone else and is so optimistic. She didn't let anyone see her sad or angry. She has a strong heart and a strong will. Always doing for others and not thinking about herself. **sigh** So wonderful.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Your right but I feel bad for Terra. She kind of hid herself from everyone else. I think that these 2 are awsome. They'd make a good team. they should make a game where all the characters meet. Hmm that's not a bad thread to start on the RPG forum.

7. TomAnthony

TomAnthony New Member

Ahem!

I think You forgot Yuffie,and Garnet isnt even a choice as far as im concerned.And Wheres Cloud?Hu?Hu?

8. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Hello! Quistis she is the best
    1. She helps you out
    2. She responsible
    3. She is my favorite

So I pick, other - Quistis:)

9. TomAnthony

TomAnthony New Member

Quistis!!!!!!!????
    Are you serious?What the hell can she do?She the most whiney pitiful,excuse for a Seed.And she was fired because she has no leadership qualitys!She coulnt cast her way out of a paper bag.

1.She doesnt help you out-how helpful was she when she was locked up in that mansion?

2.If she was responsible,she wouldn't have given up on Seifer so soon.

3.Favoring someone who constantly get lost,loses jobs and loses battles because of her crap limit breaks, is tottaly insane.

10. Quistis

Quistis New Member

:( Well what a way to put her down.

I enjoyed her and that's all that matter to me
    and who would you choose.

11. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

Her limit breaks are cool ^_^

12. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

I had to go with Aries, but I would have gone with Yuffie.

13. lildreamer

lildreamer New Member

no Rikku eh? lol me likes her she's kool

14. Magicman

Magicman Guest

Gaa. My vote goes to, um, Tina. Why? VI is my favorite one, that's all.

15. Eos

Eos Guest

I say Tifa. She was THE best, and still is the best FF heroine I've ever seen. She was just so, well, real, in a way. She was a normal girl, but she made a difference. She overcame her fears, confronted her past and saved her best friend, as well as the planet. Her flaws were why I loved her so much really. I mean, seeing how she eventually grows and develops throught the game was really rewarding, to me anyway. ^_^

I just want to clear something up with Aeris, and I hope that I don't offend any Aeris fans by saying this (although I am a fan of Aeris myself). Aeris DID NOT sacrifice herself. To sacrifice youself means that you know you're going to die. Aeris had no idea, and that was what made her death so tragic. "Don't worry, I'll be back when it's all over." She thought that praying for holy would end their fighting, that everything would be ok, but it didn't turn out that way. Holy did end up saving Midgar, but it was the lifestream that saved the planet. Big difference.

EDIT: Also, this. Tifa asked Cloud what he thought Aeris was thinking on that alter. He says that she must have been ready to sacrifice herself for the planet, but Tifa counters "I don't think that at all. I think she planned on coming back all along. She used to talk about the "next time". She talked about the future more than any of us." Yep, that said it all for me.

16. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I went with Aeris cause she's soo cool. It was sad when she died. People treated it like a real life death and not one in a game. When Aeris died, a piece of her in her fans died as well. ;-;
    She was a well loved character for her strength (not physically) and her good heart. Aeris, we will miss you (but there's always fanfics ^_^).

17. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I think Aeris and Yuna are, but I think Aeris is greater. She sacraficed herself for the whole world.

18. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I'm sorry, but I had to aleats pick a heroine from every game, and the choices for creating this poll are limited.

Are you saying Cloud=Heroine???? @__@?
    Erm about Cloud... LOL are you referring to Claudia
    Temporarly Spoiler
    (( When he dresses like a girl ))

Oh, and if you don't find the name of your heroine then just post her name and an indication that you support her and I'll be glad to tally the votes so far I've seen these Candidates:

Celes:1
    Yuffie: 3
    Quistis: 3
    Rikku: 1
    ------
    After a while:
    YO I've edited the poll! Now we have more candidates!

19. Zanth

Zanth New Member

I was torn between Celes and Rikku, but my Kawaii little goddess from FFX won out... I mean come, she has those cute little funky eyes... perhaps if one could see Celes in a really nice rendered environment like FFX had, she mighta won out. :p