Square Enix Most Powerful Main Heroine? (FF)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Dec 24, 2001.

?

Which Girl Was More Powerful?

1. Aeris

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Rinoa

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Garnet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yuna

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i'v only playd ffx so i pick Yuna cause she is so strong and doesnt think of herself

2. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

gotta say that Terra is the favourite heroine for me

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

All in all the more i think about it.. its a toss up for me bettween

Terra, Celes and Aeris. They all have great character development.. Probably some of the best character depth for that matter.. And Celes with the Greatest part in FF history with the Opera house.

And its those three that i think off first before any other Female character in the all the games..

KaMe

4. Zanth

Zanth New Member

I think I must be the only person who hated Aerith. I was glad when she died.

5. ryu459

ryu459 New Member

My personal favorite is lulu she is just flat out cool :cool:

6. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

i vote other, and my vote is.......RYDIA from FF4, she overcomes the most out of any FF character period, and she can actually actually do something to earn people respect besides getting stabbed by a guy with a genocidal tinge towards human life.

7. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

My vote goes for:

Aeris!

:)

8. Novus

Novus Gone

I had to say Garnet, mostly because she starts off as this little sissy princess girl and turns into a big sissy princess girl ... I mean a really cool character. Dag nab it, that didn't come out right.

9. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Other. Meliadoul Tingel from Final Fantasy Tactics, all the way. :D She was always my best character, especially when I made her into a Paladin of sorts (Divine Knight class Mastered with secondary mastered White Magic... then equipped her with Blade Grasp skill and Feather Mantle accessory. Physical attacks on her had a 1-5% chance of hitting. :p). Not to mention it's always groovy when you get a character who (SPOILER), at first, was a villain and wants to kill you because she thinks you slaughtered her brother who was actually butchered by a power-craving, blood-lusting sadistic monster.(END SPOILER) Wooboy, that's a mouth full. Besides her, the only female characters I really liked were Rikku and Lulu in FFX, Paine looks to be cool in X-2 and Faris from FFV. Oh, and of course Rydia from FFIV. Ye-e-e-eah, that's about it.

10. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Which main heroine, from FFVII-FFX do you think is the most powerful (in terms of magic), and why?

11. Novus

Novus Gone

Define "powerful".
    If you just mean who can break the most stuff with magic and all that, then Yuna's the obvious choice, what with how ridiculously uberloaded the Aeons were. I mean, I killed Braska's Final Aeon in two attacks or something like that from Bahamut.

12. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

I'm going by the definition of limit breaks and weapons...

Problem with Aeris is that you hardly use her ultimate weapon or ultimate limit break for the obvious reason...

Aeries dies! Whoo, nothing special there

I picked Rinoa because she had (in my opinion) the second strongest limit break other than Squall's 'Leonheart' (Or Lionheart... forgot)

As for the other two, I havn't played them yet :)

^Shen^

13. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

NB: Have just realised an earlier thread with same topic...

Will merge

^Shen^

14. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Uweeheehee! Reviving a thread for no reason!

My answer: None of the above. The most powerful FF heroine was Terra. I mean, when she can multi-cast 5 spells for only 6 MP, or attack 16 times in a single round for 9999 damage each (MP cost:99) what can stop her? (Her attacks are defense-piercing, too, so nothing will stop the 9999 damage)

For multi-cast - Equip Gem Box, Economizer, Quick+Spell, Spell+spell, Spell+spell. Voila.

For multiattack - Equip Offering, Genji Glove, 2x Atma Weapons, Cast Quick, and attack. (Nothing will ever live through the first 8 attacks, so quick is moot)

15. kio

kio New Member

:dizzy2: areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith areith

she rocks i only picked areith cause i dont like yuna after X-2

16. SteamedRice

SteamedRice New Member

The sexiness

Yuna - Summoning of her Aeons.. Go Yojimbo!
    Rinoa - Her sexiness.. No, I mean, her limit break called 'Invincible Moon'

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I....will have to say....Yuna. Isn't it obious!?

- Kaiyon

18. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

No. I don't see how anyone could beat Terra. Not a single possible battle in the whole game can live through her normal attack when she's equipped as listed above. And she can duplicate that same attack over again, in the same turn.

Quick, Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack, Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack-Attack. Even Omnislash barely beats that for hits, and the damage is maxed every time. Total Damage: 159984. Not to mention the fact that she turns into a "naked pink troll doll" when she transforms, :D making her stronger. Heck, it's possible to build her magic up so high, that Ultima tops the damage limit and does only 2 or 300 damage. (Because the damage rolled goes so high, that it hits an upward limit, and resets to 0. Somewhere aroung 36000, I think) Yes, scary.

Besides that, she's totally cool. She's pretty hot, she has an excellent story, and a very interesting personality. No, Terra is the best FF character. No arguements.

19. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i have to say aeris
    reasons below
    1.my favorite
    2.saved marlene
    3.saved the world by giving her life so the white materia could be used
    4.helpful
    5.when obtained her limit breaks can heal and make party invincible and fill other characters limit breaks
    what i say

20. nomad-alpha

nomad-alpha New Member

i vote 4 Quistis... dont make her made.... y?

4 words... Shockwave Pulsar!!!!