Mr. Cloud sir, would you...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

This should be a bit of a laugh, coming from me.

Cloud, would you want to add this code modification to BJP?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97830

:D

If nothing else it'll shut Shijin up about how much time I spend here. :D I know it'd be a bit of an endeavour with as many styles as BJP has, but... :catgirl:

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

oh god.

just ask him to shut up about it. but it would be nice to know how must time in total i've spent here.

3. Orion

Orion Gears

Oh man I will never stop cracking jokes about this. This is gonna be good, I dare say. This is gonna be good. I'll shut up about it if I find indisputable proof that Ragnarok isn't online 23 hours a day. Here's his secret: he signs on, and then leaves his computer for the whole day, and then posts in a freakish amount in the last hour he has left. :p

Edit: You had to do this didn't you? :D

4. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

I would if it didn't involve a file modification, as we have to upgrade our vBulletin soon... But maybe after that :)

Looks like a fun hack!

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I should warn you, I experienced some problems after installing this on my test board. I don't know if it's all related problems or not, though I ended up having to reinstall vBulletin. It was kinda like using a nuke to kill a fly, but it wasn't my live forum. :p

In any case, test it out before you install it on BJP. The hack itself wouldn't resolve the time units into hours, minutes, seconds, etc.

I had a different problem with logging in after as well, but I'm pretty sure that was a problem with my cookie settings.

I was using version 3.5.2.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

So now we're debating how much time he spends on BJP eh? Lol, well how long do you, heh.

7. Orion

Orion Gears

A majority of his day, let's leave it at that. Let's let this hack decide. ;)

8. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I kind of agree with Shijin I mean I just joined, but it seems true, I mean posting most of the time when no one is around(which is most of the time(I AM ON)so I kind of beilieve it)...:rolleyes:

9. Orion

Orion Gears

We should install this hack just to see how much time the n00bs are on per day. :rolleyes: Seriously though, you are our most active n00b in a long time, which is good. You've almost got one hundred posts, and you've been with us for only less than a week! :)

10. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Can you please not call me a n00b anymore it kinds of for some reason give me the chills...:sad: ...Anyways how many other people joined in the past month...:)

11. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

A lot but they never post. You know, you remind me so much of me when I was new to forums. Except you're not posting at a forum where everyone flames for fun and you're not posting just to annoy them.

12. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

So basically I am the new guy who posts A LOT but doesn't do it just for the attention...:p

13. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Oh I didn't do it for the attention, my three favorite things to do(in no particular order) are annoying people, causing chaos, and playing games. If I could draw good I could make a webcomic about all of the different things I've done. There's a chalkboard on the back wall of my Spanish class that's perfect for hiding small things. One day after school, I cut a hole out above it, put in a project aimed toward the chalkboard on the front and a hard drive thingy that stored a movie. When I pressed a button on the remote control I had it would play the movie. To get the sound, I ran the wires through the wall, through the cieling taking off each part of the drop-in cieling to move it little by little, cut another hole out around the (dang it I forgot what it was called, it's the speaker for when they make announcements from the office) so that I could see its circuitry, and hooked up the wires to it. I put back the parts I cut out and painted over them so they wouldn't see I cut them out.

Can you say "The Demented Cartoon movie everyday for a week?"

I never got caught.

14. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Are you a genious or are you insane, there is a very thin boarder between them...

To me you are more towards insane...:anime:

15. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I'm both.

Muahahahhahahaha!

16. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Well I thought of you AS INSANE and now I am SURE of it...:rolleyes:

17. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

If this hack is in place I would like to go on record saying that I have been here for a few years and that I have fallen asleep with my internet on this website.

18. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I believe the currently active users thing works by which registered people have done something in the last 15 or so minutes. Meaning if you log in and do nothing for 15 minutes, it won't put you on the currently active useres list anymore.

19. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

not on this website lol. i've caught Rag doing nothing on bjp for hours just watching the "who's online"

20. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

That counts as an action. Any time you look at someone's profile and it says what they did last, it's an action.