RPG Archives My first RP, Moon Light Legend

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Fushigi Rockna

My first RPG, Moon Light Legend

Okay, it's now my 100th post (yay,yay,yay!) I've decided to make an RPG.

Now this is also a bit of a experiment, I want to try and create a manga story but a little different, and I'm like deprived of originality, so why not write a manga after what happens in an RPG I create? Of course everyone would get credit of course, it';s just a little experiment.

The plot:
    A young girl (I'm a sucker for shoujo manga :p) has found a strange amulet called the moonlight shine. It appears to have great powers within it. And she finds out, there are millions of people who wnat it's power. Frighten and scared the girl uses it's powers to make herself age 4 more years so she might have a chance at betaing them. What she wants to know is why evryone wnats it so badly, so she goes off to find out. Along thge way she meets many different people who can help her.
    This tkaes place btw in the world of Gemini. ;) A world full of magic and mythical beasts, blah, blah, blah. ;)

Told you I'm deprived.

Well here's my character, the main character of the story, Hikaru Tsuki.

Name: Hikaru Tsuki
    Hair: long and white, very wavy
    Eyes: Red. She's albino. ;)
    Hieght: around 5.4
    Clothes: Silver Robes, with hod and all and long sleeves. Gold sash, and small angels feathers tied to a string that goes aroudn the sash.
    Attribute: Light
    Weapon: The Moonlight Shine
    History: Hikaru was generally a happy girl, growing up in a happy life, with her parents and twin brother Akira. Not to mention her pet baby dragon, Rin-Rin, it semed her life would remain happy. Then one day, while exploring with Rin-Rin she found the Moonlight Shine Amulet. It immediately attracted her trouble. The 'Dark Crusaders' loyal servants to darkness who had already found the Sunlight Blaze pendant tried to steal the amulet from here but she instead wishe dto be 4 years older and she became 14. She then managed to use her powers to fight off most of the Crusaders only to see some of them run off to the Tsuki Inn, the inn her fmaily run. She hd foudn that the crusaders had murdered her full fmaily and all the people in the inn, all except one. Her twin brother Akira was gone and she didn't know where he was, she assumed that the crusaders kidnapped him or soemthing like that. So with Rin-Rin she left to find out more about the amulet, find her brother and keep the amulet away from evil.
    Personality: Veyr happy, a little timid
    Any extra info: Okay, extra info can be anything. For my Hikaru, I wnat to people to think she sounds like the singer of a song called Wind's Nocturne, a song form Lunar Silver Star Story (it's a game) If you wnat to hear the song, type in Lunar in Kazaa and you should find it ;)

Info on Rin-Rin: The baby white 'dragon' that is Hikaru's friend and companion. Rin-Rin looks like a white cat, with wings, a bell around her neck, a black bow, and a tial that looks more dragonish (her ears aren't big cat ones either) Her eyes are red like Hikaru. Rin-Rin can tlak and is ANNOYING, SARCASTIC and RUDE. But she's good at heart. Her own twin brother, Ren-Ren, who was Akira's pet, disappeared with Akira.

5 people and we cna start, join any time you want. ;)

~100th post, 100th post!~

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Name: Mika Havnox

Hair: Long black hair that is down to ankles and white backs just as long

Eyes: Blue.

Hieght: 5.7

Clothes: Tight silk shirt, (blue) and tight leather pants(black) Black velvet cloak with a pale blue rose emroidered on it(sorry bout the spelling) Leather gloves (black) and leather boots(also Black)

Attribute: Darkness and Water. (if that's ok)

Weapon: Sword of Eternity and Silence

History: Family all killed in a fire and travels with no one. Hangs out by water a lot and is (almost) blind because of a acidic poison that was poured onto her eyes a long time ago. (tell more later)

Personality: She's quiet and doesn't always trust others.

Extra: She has odd marings on her face that can only be seen by people with powers of their own.

3. Fushigi Rockna

YES! SOMEONE JOINED! YIPPE!!!!!
    *does happy dance*
    uh anyways... ^^;
    I'll go more into Hikaru's past a little bit later.

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hmmmmmm...You guys need a male now............ Lets see what my brain can come up with.

Name:Jeru

Hair:Orange-Red(think Tasuki*points to sig* hair like that, color and style)

Eyes:An amber almost golden color

Clothing:Usually in a dark blue tight pants and without his black jacket he has a red button up long sleeved shirt that even through any type of fight doesn't seem to show a mark, under that is a black exercise tanktop. He weres fingerless gloves which are black and ankle high boots with a tiny bit of a heel.

Height: 6' without boots 6'2 with boots.

Attribute: Fire!!!! (see the weapons)

Personality:Greedy at times. He has an icy demeanor if hes not being greedy and usually shoves people away though he says he was told by some iitasu-kun(hehehehehe) he has to help Hikaru to protect the amulet.

Weapons:A metal fan in a case on his back within easy reach(couldn't help using it) with mystical powers. Though(unlike Tasuki) by different phrases he can use either fire, water, lightening, even wind though its not as easy to control.The fan is called Fan of War(for it helps him in fight and was once known as the leaders weapon in a war)

Also a sword at his side that can use fire and lightening, the two wraping around the blade when called upon but he doesn't use them much since he has the fan. The sword is called Sword of Nature(for it uses the forces of nature.)

He also has his gift from Iitasu-kun which are a pair of bracelets. The bracelets are a polished silver color with a blood red gem in the center on the back of his wrist. When he goes into a fight thats a little extra protection since they form into arm bands that come close to his elbow and a piece stretches almost to his knuckles(think Nurikos bracelets)

History:Theres not much about his history though his greediness thrives from wanting to send money to his father and few siblings. He hardly gets to see them because of Iitasu-kun, because the old woman sent him on this trip to keep an eye on and help Hikaru and at the thought that if hes seen and leads evil back to where his family lives that he may get them killed. He covers over his thoughts of that with his cold shield.

Other:He has a large black stallion with a flaming mane and I mean flaming, its colors of red yellow and orange making it look like fire when it moves in the wind. The stallion seems to be his best pal and is always saving him from trouble. The horse as he calls it is Rekka. He doesn't know why he calls his horse that but he does. If the horse is around all he has to do is whistle or call and Rekka will appear.

He also has a small tattoo on the right side of his neck which in an old language reads fire demon.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Goodie! A male character too, Hikaru needs some like love interest or soemthing, come on, it's not shoujo manga like if there's no love in it. ~_^

So I forgot to mention, the maximum of characters you can ahve is 3. i'm making my other two a little later, like Hikaru's brother, Akira.

Oh and full list of Attributes
    Light
    Darkness
    Water
    Fire
    Wind
    Earth
    Dragon
    Metal
    Electricy
    Psychic

6. Fushigi Rockna

Okay, cause I cna't wait that long, I have decided to introduce technically my second character, who is actually a villian, muhahahaha!!!!

Name: Akira Tsuki, but due to personal reasons, it is now Akira Asa

Hair: Black, and is in the style of Seto kaiba's.

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6'1

Clothling: Black robes with gold trimming, also a black headband around his head and a gold rope around his waist, with a string with some black 'demon' featehrs tied to their ends (like Hikaru) (ya know when Tamahome is evil? That outfit?)

Atribute: Darkness

Weapon: The Sunlight Blaze, the opposite of the Moonlight Shine is ONE of his weapons. His other is a long black sword with a gold blade. When he is i need of more power, he inserts the Sunligth Blaze into the little place on the sword that it fits into it that makes the sword, bigger than himself and veyr powerful.

History: Akira WAS Hikaru's twin brother. having a bond with his sister like no other, this bond was broken when she discovered the Moonlight Shine. The Dark Crusaders she didn't defeat came after their family and Akira watched everyone in the Inn being murdered from a closet. He was soon found however, but instead of killing him they took him with them, alogn with his pet dragon Ren-Ren, Rin-Rin's own twin. He met the man in charge of the Crusaders who explained the situation through THEIR eyes, (so it's liek the way Nakago brainwashed Yui) Akira then believed thta it was all Hikaru's fualt their fmaily was dead and was then given the Sunligth Blaze, the rival of the Moonlight Shine, so he could go and find Hikaru and kill her. Using the Sunlight Blaze, he grew 6 years older and much colder.

Personality: Cold and cruel, and ruthless.

Extra: his skin is varily tanned, which makes him Hikaru's complete opposite (she's albino, so her skin is very pale) plus if you must, either picture him sounding like eric stuart when he does Kaiba or Hikaru Midorikawa (also when he does Kaiba :p)

He's villian. ;)

Ren-Ren Info: Ren-Ren is Rin-Rin's brother. He isn't as rude as his sister, but he's equally as playful. Upset by how Akira has become, he still sticks with him and believes he is good down atr heart and still loves his sister deep down. Being the only one Akira trusts now, Ren-Ren still tries to convince him to leave the Crusaders and use the Sunlight blaze for good but to no prevail. Ren-Ren himself is sarcastic and has fun making fun of Rin-Rin (even before Akira was evil ;) ) Ren-Ren basically looks like a cat as well, btu a black cat, and he has a bit of mane fur that sticks up a bit.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'd like to join but I have to go.. so I'll add a character description lata... ok?

8. Tidus

Tidus New Member

name:Benji Aoayma

attribute:Dark

weapon:Ragnarok(holy broad sword)

History:parents were murdered when he was 1.:sad:His Aunt Mina, was murdered by the same person.:sad:He has never felt love, or loved anyone...yet. He has resented his parents for that his whole life.

eyes:blue

hair:like Sasuke from Naruto,only blond

Height:5"8"

Clothes:blue short-sleeved shirt, black jeans,biker boots, Two belts in an x-shape around his waist.

personality:Cold.resentful.

9. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

This sounds kewl

Name:Cecil Xion

Hair:pure White,Long shoulder length,Bouncy and stringy

Eyes:pale Blue

Hight:6'0"

Clothing:Long white robes that drape to the ground with a white shroud (hood), white sandals that lace up to his knees, and golden wrist bands

Attribute:Wind

Weapons:Windia-A long bow that is pure white with jet black tips and a silver string,It has Wind attributes.

He also has two daggers one on each side of his belt.

History:Cecil is a traveling schalor.He travels from town to town reading all of their books and helping in any way the town needs as thanks for the use of their books.He travels because he looks for a place to set up his lab (every one knows a good schalor needs a lab to do experiments). He one day began to read of an anceint relic (The Moonlight Shine) and its amasing powers.He know searches for this ultimate power his intentions unknown.

Personality:He seems to be kind and caring but he often distances him self from every one else making it hard to tell his true intentions.He is very intellegent and kind of clumsy.

Other:He has pale skin from being indoors all day and isn't as strong as most men but stronger than most woman (muscle wise that is)He wears thick old looking glasses and has a thin face.He is very skinny but still manages to eat alot (working in books can wear you down to) He has no destiguished markings from fights or agsaidents.

10. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: yay, now we can start! And Athena, please join! i'll be so happy! ^^ Cause now we need more girls. o_O Keep on making guys people but I do wnat girls too. Oh and you can make up villians as well. Just not the main villian, you can make up the person that may have lead the crusaders and decided to kill Hikaru's family and all that, just not the main villian.

IC:
    Hikaru was sitting on a rock beside the river they had stopped by. Her hood over her head, so hopefully no one would recognize her.
    "I have the hardest time beliveing you're a dragon Rin-Rin." she said, trying to spark up a converstation between her and her pet 'dragon', who was purring on her lap, or was it growling?
    Rin-Rin sat up. Facing the other direction she opened her mouth and fire came out.
    "That enough proof for ya?" she asked.
    "O_O Uh, yes sorry I doubted you..." Hikaru replied, completely stunned.
    "Hikaru, do yuo think we'll see Akira and Ren-ren again?" Rin-Rin asked, going serious.
    "Of course, I'm positive we will, at least I hope so..." Hikau said as she looked down. Rin-Rin poted and flew up into the air.
    "Then we should get going then!" she exclaimed. Hikaru smiled and nodded.
    "Yes we should... But I wonder where Jeru went?"
    "Nature probably called..." Rin-Rin mumbled.
    Meanwhile....
    Akira was on his search to find his sister and assianate her. He held his sword, the Golden Ray, other his neck as he closed his eyes.
    'I'll find you Hikaru, and whjen i do, you'll pay for betraying our fmaily...' he thought.

OOC: Rin-Rin's a b---- btw. :p

11. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Cecil aproached what apeares to be rather large city.There was even a public liabrary in the center of town.His eyes glowed with delieght as he said to him self "It's amasing look at the size of that liabrary.....theres should be enough reading material here to last me at least a couple months."

He ran down to the city as soon as fast as he could and in to the liabrary.Out of breath and panting he said to the the book keeper who was an old thin woman "May....I read....your books??"

"It is three gold a day to stay and study"
    "O but ma'am I have no money but I can how ever help you with any chores that need to be done"
    "What kind of chores can you do?"
    "Well I can repair most things,Clean,and I am deceant cook"
    "Hmm I will let you stay for two days if you repair the tables in the back room,and another two if you keep this place clean,but that is as far as I am willing to go"
    He sighed in gleh "well four days of studding is beter than none I suppose,I'll start on my work now."

He went to work with only the thoughts of all the great studies he was going to conduct over the next four days.....

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

At the time that Hikaru was talking with Rin-Rin,Jeru had been just around the bend in the river taking a quick swim. Rekka stayed with him this time to watch over his stuff. His weapons and clothes. He stil wore his pants but if he rode Rekka, Rekka didn't seem to care about a little dampness. Lots of people seemed afraid of Rekka since he was a large stallion with a powerful looking body.

Jeru chuckled to himself as he finally slid out of the water, he had heard their voices echoing a bit from where he swam and heard Rin's remark about where he was. He left his shirts on Rekkas back but took up his sword and fan,the sword strapped around his waist once more and the fan strap just slid over a sholder. He didn't even think of pulling on even the tanktop and rounded the bend,Rekka troting close behind,"I heard that Rin. I was swimming for god sakes to clean up a little and actually smell good."

In the earlier part of the trip he had seemed cold but he seemed to lossen up a bit and made jokes and laughed a little but he had never told Hikaru why he used any money he got or had and sent more then half of it away. He always kept a small amount for himself for little things he needed.
    Rekka clicked a hook against a smaller stone tossing his head,"Pull on a shirt Jeru, thats unkind to a lady."

Jeru turned to glare at the stallion,"And what do you know about kindness?"

He folded his arms stiffly, the muscle he did have rippling across his back and back of arms for a moment, a litle water still dripping down his back.

OOC: Hehe You said love interest. He doesn't even seem to notice hes shirtless in wet pants which are sticking close to his skin, its like any everyday thing for him it seems.

BIC: Seeming to catch on to what Rekka had said about lady, Jeru finally resigned and lifted a towel off Rekkas back to rub off excess water before pulling on his tanktop. He next pulled on the button up shirt, putting his fan at his feet for only a moment. He had already put on the bracelets before wither of the shirts. He buttoned it up a little, leaving the first few buttons open,showing off skin. He rubed the towel over the tattoo before tracing his fingers over it,seeming to remember it was there.

13. Fushigi Rockna

When Jeru told them where he had been Rin-Rin stuck otu her cat like tongue and landed on Hikaru's shoulder, the look on her face... was it jealous or not amused? Whatever it was it mdidn't matter.
    "Well that's good cause you do stink!" Rin-Rin replied coldly.
    "Rin-Rin, don't sya things like that!" Hikaru said as she grabbed the little dragon by her back skin, as if you were holding up a hamster.
    "Sarcasim is the greatest skill of all!" Rin-Rin told her as she laughed. Hikaru sighed and threw the little dragon behind her.
    "Hey what was that for!?" the dragon yelled but Hikaru ignored her.
    Hikaru then giggled when Rekka said that to Jeru about him being shirtless.
    "Well, uh if you're ready, we betetr get moving again..." she said. She hadn't exactly told Jeru yet about her brother Akira, but she would in good time. ^^

14. White Rose

White Rose Guest

I'm in!

I'm so in! *tackles Hildi* I LOVE TASUKI!!!

Name: Crystal

Hair: Long blonde hair to her but that seems to never, and I mean NEVER, get tangled. And shines of it's own accord

Eyes: Ocean blue

Height: 5'6

Clothing: A white robe that doesn't seem to tie or snap anywhere, just wraps around her chest, exposes her stomach, and wraps around her hips and waist and falls to her ankles. Has gold bracelets on her ankles and wrists, and one on her left upper arm, with a cold choker as well. Barefooted. ^^

Attribute: Sorcery

Weapon: A hydra's blood dagger that's strapped to her thigh. (Hydra's blood can kill any mythical creature. ^^)

History: She grew up in a very well known family. Her mother was very nice to her, and her father was very strick on teaching her Sorcery. When she was 15 her parents were killed by a band of bandits that tried to rob their home. With no other family, and refusing to go to any other family, she set out on her own to try and teach herself how to do magic. She's been able to talk to animal since she was 3, but is still learning some magic spells, so fumbles a couple times by accident

Personality: She's very kind and gentle with animals, but can have a very explosive temper. (You'll see what I mean later). She makes friends pretty quickly if she wants to, but gets annoyed very easily.

Other: She has a pet hawk that follows her around a lot. All she has to do is whistle and he comes to her from anywhere. His name is Drake.

A scream of surprise pierced the forest. "Look out!!" Right out of the trees a bolt of lightning struck at Hikaru and Jeru's feet, coming a little too close to Jeru, singing him a little. A girl looking to be about 18 leapt down from a nearby tree, where the bolt of lightning had come from. She ran over to them. " I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I lost control of it and it went flying. Are you either hurt? I'm so so sorry." She grabbed Hikaru's hands, looking her over and spinning her around, totally ignoring Jeru. "Are you ok? Did I hit you? I'm still kinda learning some of my spells and I sometimes slip up."

15. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin had finished repairing all the tables and began to read a book titled Physics and all its wounders.Upon finishing the book (2-3 hours later "fast reader") he moved to the next, putting each back in order as he found it.He finaly come upon an old looking book that was much longer than the other books.It looked to be 2-3 thoasand pages long.On the cover of the book was the emblem of a moon.The book looked very old and dusty and hadn't been open in year. "O who would leave such a magnificent book untouched" he proclaimed. He opened the book to find that it was writing in some ancient language. "Hmmm this could take a long time to depict, most defenitly more than four days" he walked to the liabrarian and asked "I want to buy this from you if you don't mind" she took one look at it and said "it is one of our books that didn't seem to be liked much, what can you pay for it?" Loushin looked kind of depressed "O well I have this" he said taking out an old golden ring (he had found it in some ruins) the liabrarian took the ring and tryed it on befor saying "Its a deal" Loushin smiled and left with the book telling the liabrarian than he didnt need to stay the other four days he had all the traveling knowledge he would need.He continued to walk out of the town attempting to read the book.He had been walking for a few hours and didn't realy nottice how far he had went when he heard a boom off in the distance.He immiditly ran in the derection. He arrived at a group of people but in his rush he tripped over a rock and dropped his book near the feat of a small dragon. "omph!" he cried as he hit the ground......

OOC:Maybe this book can have some link to your Moonlight Shine, if not just dismiss the idea and the book will be of some other use.)

16. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: UOKenny, it would probably have to have the symbol of the sun on the back of it, because the Moonlight shine and it's counterpart the Sunlight Blaze are like always mentioned in books at the same time, because they are both very powerful. The Sunlight Blaze is a little bit more powerful because it uses it's own energy but the Moonlight Shine uses energy of others. Like how the moon can only shine with the sun's light ~_^
    Oh and White Rose, I love that first post, LOL.

IC:
    Hikaru was puzzled by the girl who was turning her around making sure she was okay.
    "Uh, yes I'm fine... What about you Jeru?" she asked him.
    "Oh sure, don't even bother asking about me, that makes me feel so wanted." Rin-Rin said as she turned on a fake cry act.
    Then someone tripped over (Loushin) by Rin-Rin and she instantly screamed.
    "EEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEK ALERT GEEK ALERT!" she exclaimed as she tried to hide under Hikaru's hood.
    "UGH! Rin-Rin, stop it!"

17. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

OOC:Good point well I haven't had time to study the back yet so maybe I can find the sun symbol when it is handed back to me?

BIC:Loushin got up and put his glasses back on his face and dusted off his robes. "O no know they need to be washed" he said befor looking up in an embarassing manor. "I....I....I'm uh... I'm sorry I thought some one was hurt I came to help." He look at the ground afraid to look back up at the people befor screaming "MY BOOK, WHERES MY BOOK, NO PLEASE I NEED IT WHERE HAS IT FALLEN???"

18. Fushigi Rockna

Hikaru bent down and picked up the book. Looking at it she almost gasped.
    "The Moonlight shine...."
    She then turned it over to find a symbol of a sun. She quivered a bit before handing it back to Loushin.
    "Is this what you're looking for?"
    He could be one of the Dark Crusaders... she thought as she cautisly handed it back.

19. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

He looked at the girls face and expresion."Uh yes it's mine." he hesatated for a minute befor asking "do you know any of what this book might contain? I'm trying to decript it but it is writen in a very ancient language."

20. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: I'm gonna hang myself for making short posts but meh...

"Depends, why do you wanna know?' she asked her tone trying to be cold.
    "Oh Akira, what happened to you..." Reb-Ren began as he follwoed his friend.
    "Nothing happened to me Ren-ren except I grew up and I found out what a traitor my sister is." he answered. "Now come on, we've got more land to cover."
    BOOM
    "What was that!?" Ren-Ren exclaimed.
    Akira smirked wickedly.
    "Come on, i think I know where she might just be..."