RPG Archives My first RP, Moon Light Legend

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Meanwhile in Hinshi.....

"Benji!!," Naomi screamed. She rushed off to him. "Don'y you forget that you have to marry me!!," Naomi said pointing to a bracelet on her right hand. It was a gold bracelet, with a ruby heart in the middle. Then she grabbed his right arm. "You haven't lost yours, have you?," she said. "No," Benji said in a low voice. "Good!," Naomi said, while smiling. "Ugh...This is not good," Benji thought. "But what is this? I've felt strange ever since I met Hikaru. I feel happy when shes around. I think....I think.....I l..," He said before he was inertrupted. "Whatcha thining about?," Naomi asked Benji. "N-nothing!," Benji replied. "Are you thinking about Miss Hikaru?," Chaos asked. "N-no!," Benji said, his face completly red. "...Ah...I see Sir Benji. Haha...," Chaos said. "Who?," Naomi asked.....

OoC: Hey, get to Hinshi already you guys!!!

2. Fushigi Rockna

OOCF: Of course I remeber his other nmae was Mishi. :p Ya wanna see the other zodiacds and their names?
    Saggitarius=Fumiba (Means woman horse appartently)
    Aquarius = Mizu-Miya (Togetehr that should eman water shrine, hopefully)
    Capricorn = Moriko (Forest Child)
    Scorpio = Mishi (Beautiful Death)
    leo = Chikara (Power)
    Cancer = Umi (Ocean)
    gemini = Zenaku (Good and evil)
    Libra = Senshi-Sei (Warrior Star)
    Virgo = Tenshi (Angel)
    Aries = Hiou (Fire King)
    Pisces = Kaiou (Sea King)
    Taurus = Hana-hime (Flower Princess)

See, I never forget. :p
    Hold on Tidus, we're on our way. :p

IC:
    "Heh heh, Mishi... hi... long time no see...." Fumiba began, drops of sweat pouring down her face.
    'Oh no, Aquarius...'
    "Heh, heh, so what brings you here..." she began nervously.
    "hmm? fumiba, is this a friend of yours?" Hikaru asked.
    "He's my step brother..." Fumiba quickly lied. "My father was a centaur, and he got remarried to Mishi's mother, wgo's completly human...."
    "Hmm? Oh really? Uh pleased to meet you, Mishi...I'm Karu..." she began, using the nickname Jeru had for her for cover. Stopped for a sec, karu and jeru actually sounded rather smiliar...
    'Oh please Hikaru, don't sya anything stupid...' Fumiba prayed.
    "WELL COME ON NICE SPEAKING TO YOU MISHI! TELL DAD I LOVE HIM! GOTTA GO! BYE!" she exclaimed runnjing off straight for Hinshi.
    "Hey Fumiba wait!" Hiakru exclaimed.
    "Yeah, wait for us, no da!" Kazu expalined as he and the others ran after Fumiba (sorry to control characters but we gotta get a move on...)
    "How inconsiderate of her... You think she's handling her mission well Scorpio...?" Gemini began, appeareing, holding a small bouqet of daffildills... She seemed different, meaning that the nicer twin was now in control, the voice was even different. Gemini shared her body, Gem was the sadistic and sulty twin, while Ini was the nice perfect, quiet, libraian type twin. Ini never liked fighting, which got her the admiration of the less horny zodiacs, such as Pisces... (ooc: even Scorpio can put up with Ini, Ini's just a little pawn really... Gem was the twin sent to hell and takes advantage of her sister's niceness)
    Fumiba finally stopped running. She panted, and the others caught up to her. Hikaru got off Rekka and looked over the hill they wer eon.
    "See, there it is Hinshii!" she exclaimed. "Come on, we should go eat or soemthing..."
    "Yay! i'm straving, na no da!!!" Kazu exclaimed almost falling off his kasa. "I was this close to using my kasa as a wok, no da!!!"

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru grunted, shifting his weight on Rekka,"Lets find a place to eat before Kazu collapses on us."

He smirked at Kazu before nudging Rekka forward,"Well Come on Karu."

Scorpio wasn't dumb and chased Fumbia down, grasping her arm before she followed the group, leaning to hiss,"I'll just tell Hiou that you said hi Fumbia. Have a fun trip. Watch the shadows now."

He smirked and winked, steping back out of her grip, straight into some shadows of a tree and leaped back, only a few leaves falling when he landed on the branch and then he was gone.

4. Tidus

Tidus New Member

As the group walked onto Hinshi....

Well, whatever, I'm glad you are okay," Naomi said, putting her arms around his neck. As that happened, Benji saw the group coming into Hinshi. "Hello over there!," Chaos yelled to them. "Miss Karu! Sir Kazu! Jeru!"

5. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru was the first to get in and call back,"What??? I don't get a Sir!!! I've been here more then Kazu!!"

He glared back at the said person.

6. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Okay, I'm campin' so don't expect many posts this weekend.... :p

IC:
    Fumiba turned shaprily at Mishi and before re-joining the gorup she started yelling.
    "YOU BASTARD!!!! IT'S A MISSION YOU MORON!!! MY MISSION!!!! ERGH!!! YOU'R GONNA GET ME KILLED!!!"
    'Oh god, I hope they didn't hear me...' she tought as she re-joined the group.
    (OOC: controlling Virgo and Libra till Athena and Yamigirl get back)
    A spurt of angel fetahers and Virgo appeared. Her hand held out to stop Scorpio.
    "Hold it right there Scorpio, you're not telling Aries anything.. if it endangers my friend then you can just turn around and go back." she said, her white hair matchign with her angel wings. She was refering to Saggitarius.
    "Oh Chaos!" Hiakru exclaimed, remembering him. "Hello, Benji... uh who's that?"
    Hikaru giggled at what Jeru said next.
    "You don't get a sir because your manners aren't the greatest, no da!" Kazu exclaimed.
    "And he's probably not sure WHAT you are. Is it a he, is it a she, maybe it's an it?" Rin-Rin exclaimed jokingly.

7. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Uh...this is uh..," Benji said. "I am Naomi, Benji's fiancee. Nice to meet you. So you are Hikaru," Naomi said. "Oh....I only give people titles if they seem to have any dignity," Chaos said.

OoC: Heh heh, I think Kazu and Chaos will get along great, making fin Jeru.

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: *grumbles* Poor Jeru.......Hes traped on both sides.

BIC: Jeru grumbled under his breath, leaning his head on Rekkas neck,"Your the only one who hasn't made fun of me yet Rekka."

He made a sharp slash in Rin-Rins dirction to smack her over the head before slashing at Kazu, sending fire to burn his rump, even as he raised his head,"HA. Learn not to make fun of me next time..."

He turned his attention to the group they had joined,"Greetings Benji, Naomi."

He didn't say a greetings to Chaos since he was now annoyed at him also. He lightly brought Rekka up beside them, head tilted,"I haven't met either of you fully yet."

Scorpio glared at Virgo,"I can do what I want Virgo. Shes doing something she shouldn't and Aries told me to tell him. its something I can do that will get people to lay off about me losing my tail."

He sidled past her, leaping to another tree branch,"ARIES!!"

He bounded quickly before Virgo could catch up with him again.

9. Fushigi Rockna

"You'll pay for this Scorpio!!" Virgo exclaimed. Although she was usually clam and gentle, when it involved her only few friends she had, she became mean.
    But no where ear as mena as Aries... Aries was actually... Sadistic...A former raper, who usually trashed the soul of his victom before he killed them. It seemed the only woman he actually really loved was Libra, but he was his first love... and because of the pain that had emerged after he left him he became this way. He had expressed how he wanted to be the one to kill Hikaru... and the others were sure what he really wanted to do...
    "Oh no Saggitarius..." she began.
    Aries stopped, his red bangs lightly falling in his eyes. He heard Scorpio and looked for the voice.
    "What is it now?" he asked, putting away his special sword, the Rose Blade.
    "Yeah! Go dude, no da!" Kazu laughed, barely dodging Jeru's blast. He took his mantle and took a hard swing at Jeru's back, hitting it square in the middle.
    "Oh, so you're Benji's fiancee... hmmmm...." Hikaru began..

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Scorpio dropped from the tree directly beside Aries,"Thought I had I little information on the girl you might want to know Aries..."

He was holding what he knew out infront of Aries like bait, stepping lightly around Aries in a circle, his braid shifting as he turned his head slowly as he walked around him, watching him at every step.

Jeru couldn't help but howl in pain by the smack and twisted, slashing the fan at Kazu again, this time the fan already red hot,"Rekka!! SHINE!!!(dun know how to spell it)"

It was a large fireball at Kazu that actually met its mark and burned his rump,"Thats all your fault Kazu. NEVER sneak up and hit me."

By then he was in a worse mood, some of his hair coming from of the pony tail as he twisted to glare at Kazu, his lip curled in a snarl.

11. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Its a long story," Benji said. "I had no say in this whatsoever," he said. "I would like to here this tale!," Chaos said. "I don't wanna watse their time Chaos," Benji replied.

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: Will somone please tell me whats going on? and don't call me Karmi because I don't know that I am PRINCE OF LIGHT yet. Thanks.

13. Fushigi Rockna

"Oh really, Scorpio you tailess liar." Aries began with a smirk. He turned away from Scorpio, his eyes closed. He rna his fingers through his spiked ornage hair, that smirk still on his face.
    "Yes, the poor scorpian has lost his stinger, in the most embarrasing of all ways..." he began. Okay, it wasn't that embarrasing to most people, but any way a Scorpio could lsoe their poisonous tail was embarrassing.
    "Aries!" another voice called. Aries reopened his eyes, the smirk gone, and possibly a look of confusion on his face. He soon saw a familiar black haired 16 year.
    "Akira..." he began, feeling stupid for not recognizing the deep, hard voice sooner. (ooc: excuse me, I've been listening to Kaiba's Japanese voice WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much....)
    "And what is it that you want?" Aries asked in a bit of annoyed tone. Akira the little wanna-be had just interuopted his teasing after all.
    But Akira refused to sya anything, he seemed to be waiting for Scorpio's response.
    "Jeru-san..." Hikaru began, hoping that maybe refering to jeru in a polite manner migth clam him down a bit. "Clam down... please..." she continued, looking up at him with her red eyes.
    "Yeah, clam down no da! I weas just fooling around, no da! Ya know, it's called playing with a friend, no da!!!!" Kazu exclaimed angerily. He was still in SD mode so it was cute...
    Hikaru then returned to Benji.
    "A long story? I'm a bit interested but I don't know if we ahve enough time... we're all really hungry... how about you tell us over lunch?" she proposed.
    Fumiba just stood still, a bit nervous. She was sweaty lightly... she could feel another zodiac's presence... it was the presence of sealth so she ahd an idea who it may be... either Pisces or Gemini... she hoped it was Pisces...

OOC: btw, it IS pisces. :p Please no one else feel it, Pisces is just looking after his friend, make sure his rbother doesn't come.
    Oh and Karmi, we have made to Hinshi. Ignore anything with Scorpio/Aries/Akira for now... unless you wnat an interesting read :)
    And Hildi, i may take over Scorpio temporaily in a couple more posts, so i cna do soem short dialouge between the three men...

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Scorpio turned his gaze to look over the boy then turn back to Aries,"I'm not speaking around the kid. He has no need to know what I have to say. It has to do with the girl."

He was trying to plainly stay calm and not blow up at aries for making fun of him losing his tail AGAIN. He felt like swishing it at that moment and sending Aries flying or something or atleast smack him once, just for payback.
    He brushed back the blood covered hair out of his gaze. He didn't EVER speak around Akira unless he was ordered to but didn't like to. He rather be with his brothers and sisters(the other zodiacs).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeru pointed his fan at Kazu, past Hikaru,"Don't you start no daing me Kazu. I can easily lose you again. I have done it before."

Yeha he had been used to Kazus jokes but now having another join in got even worse and he was in a worse mood then normal. He turned his back on Kazu finally, slipping the fan in its sheath and fixing his hair back in a ponytail turning his gaze to Benji,"Yes. Why don't you tell us over lunch? Maybe by then I'll cool off enough not to lose Kazu and get strangled but Ittasu again."

He had been lactured heavily last time he tried to outrun Kazu on a job and ordered NOT to do it again or he'd be in more trouble.

OOC: I've been watch Fushgi Yugi..........We had to watch it in english since the tv was screwey and made the subtitles all blurry. But I still got to see it....

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC:I am so sorry I haven't been p-paying attenion and I haven't been here for a while. Sorry for the spam but can you tell me waht is goioing on.

16. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Sure," Benji said. Then they all walk into a restauraunt or a Inn or somthing and ordered food. "Well, here goes," Benji said, taking a small sip of tea. "When I was small, my parents were killed by Kioji. Then I moved with my young aunt, he killed her too. As I was walking around one day, an old man with an eye-patch saw me pass out, it had been weeks since i had eaten. His name was Zaon. He was a man with a gift of martial arts, and a mastery of bladed weapons. But he was also a Forbidden Knight, the only left, the others had been labeled heretics and were killed by the church. He hid in a small village and changed his appearence, he was chubby now. He taught me the abilities and told me about the temples, as a matter of fact I visited one in this town earlier. But lets face it, he wasn't the best father. He always traded and gambled his possesions. As he was playing a game of Hyrion ,an old card game in those parts, he got a hand that he thought would never fail. He bet the craziest thing ever. If he lost, his oldest son would have to marry his opponets youngest daughter. The other guy thought he was kidding and decided to play along, but he soon found out other wise. And since I was the only "son" Zaon had, I had to get married as soon as became 17. After I become 17, I won't be able to travel anymore, so i must kill Kioji soon!," Benji said. Then Benji's GS(Guardian Spirit) popped up. "Hey, what about me?! I'm hungry too ya'know!," he said. "Hey, whats that! I want one too!," Chaos exclaimed. "Oh, This is King of Hearts, my Guardian Spirit. I can give ya one. It's another thing I can do. They can make or break a battle," Benji said. "Excellent! Can you please!," Chaos exclaimed. "Ok, but I can only do this four times in my intire life time. Here goes! Matta Yui! Eck hemo Chaos, Ryuker!," Benji said as a green spiral appeared under Chaos. "Ok..now lets see if it works..GS, come out!!," Benji said. Then a little white dude with a green club symbol. "Hey yo! I'm Jack of Clubs!," he said. "Wow!! Thanks Sir Benji!," Chaos said extremley happy.

17. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Wow! Hey, do you wan some food JoC?," Chaos asked. "Sure!!," JoC said. "Here you go!," Chaos said, handing JoC some food. "Yummy yummy!," JoC said. "Haha, it seems you guys will get along just fine. There are some things you should know. Feed him regularly, every time you eat feed him too, it will help him get stronger. Also, your actions influence him, so be sure to do only good things, ok?," Benji told Chaos. "Yes, I understand.," Chaos replied. "Well, c'mon Chaos, we gotta head to another temple, on top of Death's Peak. C'ya people."