RPG Archives My first RP, Moon Light Legend

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Lance gave Jeru a little smile and a wink. To Lance it seemed that Jeru was realted to him, from another life. (HInting toward the amnesia he had and doesn't know he is prince of light) <Oh well.> he thought <At least we'll be friends.>

2. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Um, Help

OOC: Ok, sorry I've been gone, guys. Lost the link to this place. Ok, Heero said you wanted me back but....uh....I haven't posted since the 6th page and you're on 13. Um, WHAT'S GOING ON?! Please someone fill me in

3. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Zeros world was now black and white. Glitter seemed to fill the air as the whole room began to sparkle. Zero looked around and only saw two people. One a slim and fit women with puffy hair,the other...a tall and built man who seemed to have lifeless eyes.
    Zero stood in his place as he watched the man stab the women several times. Blood seemed to be smeared all over the wall and there lay that women staring at zero with her lifeless eyes. A tear cascaded off zeros cheek as he now watched...immoblized by fear be picked up by the tall man. The mans eyes petrified as zero tried to pull free from the mans grasp.
    The man finally spoke in a low pitched voice.
    "Zeon, do not worry my son for when you wake you will be the same person. As for your mother....well what can i say? Only the strong survive." The man snickered as he began to put pressure on zeros throat. Slowly he pulled the gun to zeros and zero could see that slowly the gun realeased its bullet and soon that bullet covered everything then followed by a bang.
    Zero woke up in sweat. He wiped his face and he began to feel on his forehead. There he could feel a small scar. He looked at the dying fire and slowly said to himself. "Zeon?....My....my...father?"
    The sun arose once again.........

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: Well White Rose, I just saved them froom this evil soucerer that was working for the dark side and am proving to Hikaru that I am a gaurdian of here.

5. Fushigi Rockna

"hey, I was trying to save her form that weird Athena girl, besides, check this out." Fumiba began holding up her hand, the bracelet geaming in the rising sun. "No need to be cold about it, besides, a couple more minutes and that Pierce guy's head would've went ka-blooie!"
    She held up her bow in a look of triumph.
    "See, some of the energy is still left on it, I was trying to make a strong enough arrow to kill that guy in one shot, but then Lance here got to him before I did."
    "Ugh, nevermind no da!" Kazu exclaimed. "can we just get going, no da? They could have sent others by now, so we need to get moving, no da!"
    He then went ober to Jeru and whispered in his ear.
    "So wheres, your girlfriend, what was her name.... oh yeah, Crystal, no da?" he teased, before running away before he got hit.
    "ha ha!" he just laughed, tkiang off his kasa and sitting on it's edge, in SD (super deformed) mode, moving his legs bakc and forth innocently.
    "Kazu's, right, we should get moving... Lance I assume you're gonna join us? We're on our way to Hinshi, it's the closest town." Hiakru began.
    "here Hiakru you can ride on my back!" Fumiba all of a sudden exclaimed. Hikaru was a bit surprised.
    "But wouldn't it hurt? it must've hurt last time I was on it..."
    "No, not at all! I'm half horse, so it's natural for us to let humans ride us. Tho most centarus don't like it, I'm different."
    "Alright then..." Hiakru began as Fumiba kneeled down to aloow her on.
    "HIKARU!!!" a voice exclaimed, only posisbly belonging to Rin-Rin. "Don't forget me!"
    She landed on hiakru shoulder, panting and such.
    "I wouldn't forget you Rin-Rin..."
    "Sure...."

OOC: yay! White Rose's back! Yay! :D
    Oh and those wondering what Fumiba/Saggiatarius looks like, check out this drawing I attached. That's basically what she looks like, except wearing different clothing and half her body is a horse's legs and body. ^^

Attached Files:

6. Tidus

Tidus New Member

As the Sun came up, Benji and Chaos finally made it to Hinshi. "I need to head to the Forsaeken temple. Wait here." Benji told Chaos. "The Forsaeken temple? The place were forbidden knights train?...are you going to get another spirit of dead warrior?," Chaos asked him. "Yes. I am going to claim the spirit of Deroza the Mighty Archer," Benji replied. With that, Benji left. "Okay, I will be here waiting, Sir Benji!!," Chaos yelled. The temple was very old and abandoned. Benji noticed a stone with peculiar characters. It was in Harune, the ancient language of the Forbidden Knights. Only forbidden Knights could read it. Benji clapped his hands together and began chanting. Then a small pillar of yellow light appeared under him. He stoped chanting and he knew he had recieved Vorsalox, Deroza's spirit into a Forbidden Knight summoning beast. Hmph, i better go back.....

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

jeru glared after Kazu and slashed the fan in his direction, releasing a small bit of flames of to slightly burn him,"HA! Come on Karu. We better get moving."

He turned his attention to Hikaru, still not trusting any of the new appearences and really not trusting for her to ride Fumbia,"Kazu and I gotta stay with you. Thats the rule we were given."

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Yes of course, said Lance Itis my duty to gowith you on you're quest.' hae said. "Now lets not walk to slow"

9. Fushigi Rockna

"I know you and Kazu are supposed to stay with me jeru... but we've gotta get going or we'll be in big trouble." Hikaru told him.
    "Hey, we're also to stay with her as well." Fumiba told him, although she detested this. If the other zodiacs saw her she'd be in big trouble. She'd hate to see what Leo and Aries would do, they were always looking for an excuse to kill someone...
    kazu stuck his tongue out at jeru and when he wasn't looking put out his staff and hitted Jeur on the head with it.
    "Ha ha!" he exclaimed, sticking out his tongue once more.

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

eru glared at Kazu for only a moment before turning his attention back to Hikaru,"Please. Karu. Kazu and I will get our heads beaten in. Well mine will be worse since he already hits me over the head........But we'll both be in trouble. Please ride with me."

His senses were telling him to not trust Fumbia but it was up to Hikaru, not him. He gave her something of a puppy dog look, lower lip out, trying to look sweet and get her on his side already.

Rekka nudged his sholder and snorted softly, shaking out his mane. Jeru glanced toward the stallion,"I know Rekka. I know. Its alright. Its up to Karu. Not us."

11. Fushigi Rockna

Hikaru was bit confused by how Jeru seemed to feel but got off Fumiba anyways.
    "Uh, you're not offended...?" she asked Fumiba.
    "No, of course not Hikaru." Fumiba said happily.
    "Okay then..." Hikaru replied walking over to Jeru.

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru smiled carefully before slipping up on Rekka after helping her up. As he had done last time he sat behind her to defend her back. The fan was still in his grasp and rested downward, to be used as a shield if the need came,"Come on Kazu. We don't want to get yelled at for not moving any where."

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"This is sucha peaceful forest." said Karmi wlking a little closer to Hikaru so she could here. he whispered in her ear "Are you and Jeru enganged or soemthing?" he asked with curiosity.

14. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Heh heh.....

OoC: Heh heh....I'm gonna add something that might heat things up...

IC: As Chaos was waiting for Benji, a teenage girl with long blond hair and a blue bandana came up to him. "Hey, do you know a guy named Benji?," she asked Chaos. "Who are you?," Chaos asked backed. "I'm Naomi, his fiancee," she replied. "What?!?," Chaos said shocked. "Naomi?," said Benji as he came towards the two....

BOoC:Heh heh heh...hows that for heating things up?

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: lol! Thats helarious! Great Job tidus.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru had easiler heard the question and snorted, shifting his grip on the reins, tugging Rekkas head when he started to lead off the path,"No. I'm her defender. So is Kazu. We were sent by an old lady..."

He glanced sharply at Kazu to make sure he wouldn't be smack,"....to defend Karu from any harm from her brother or anyone. I rather keep an eye on her rather then some one I don't know as well as Kazu."

He made a slight motion toward Fumbia before placing his grip back on the reins.

17. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Oh, I was sent by her as well. Sorry, but you two would make a good couple, no offese. BU tyou do. How elegant." Said Karmi Softly.

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru felt his cheeks color slightly but covered it by lifting his fan and waving it at Karmis face,"I don't remember her telling us about you. Do you remember Kazu? well I shouldn't talk since I didn't even know Kazu was sent to get me moving. He smacks me if I do anything wrong."

He covered his head with the fan incase Kazu tried to smack him.

19. Fushigi Rockna

"i don't smack you when you do something wrong, I only smack you because it's funny. :p" Kazu immeddiatly defended himself.
    Hikaru looked down, trying to hide how red her pale white face had become. It perfectly matched her eyes. (ooc: remember, she's albino. :) )
    "I asked the same question..." Fumiba told Lance. "And got the same red face..."
    "Mmmmmmmmmmmm......... I kinda understand why you don't trust me... some people really don't like centaurs, they sometimes call us ruthless killers, and some call as gentle mutated horses... other just say that a human man got drunk one day and decided to screw a female horse...." she began, sighing heavily. "What I wouldn't do for human legs, you humans are veyr, very lucky... you're not mocked by society, or stared at in public. it's really annoying actually..."
    She then stopped.
    "I think we're being followed... Wait here, I'll go check on what it migth be..."
    She then galloped off into the bushes.
    Kazu flew up on his kasa to Jeru.
    "Hey, I';m not so sure about that Fumiba girl... I sense a weird power from her, something heavenly, like star power... but I don't sense evil... I did when I first saw her, but now, i sense only a pure heart, it's weird...I mean, i have a bad feeling something may happen while she's in our group, but not anything she intenionally attracted... more like... she'll attaract murder, but not to Hikaru or any of us, but to herself..." he began. "And ya know, Iitasu-kun DID tell me she wasplanning on finding more guardians for Hikaru... so maybe we shoudl trust her and Lance..."
    Fumiba looked through the bushes and soon, a blonde head popped up, with glowing sky blue orbs for eyes.
    "AQUARIUS!!!" Fumiba exclaimed, keeping her voice low so the others wouldn't hear her. The girl stood fully up, her blue dress matching her eyes, and a large... pot.... straped to her back.
    "Saggitarius, I don't believe you! What do yuo think you're doing!?" Aquarius asked.
    Saggitarius cringed, she really didn't wnat to lie to those blue orbs, most of the nicer zodiacs were all close, she, Aquarius, Taurus, Capricorn, Pisces, and Virgo were all good friends, but the bond between Saggitarius, Aquarius and Virgo was a strong best friend to the end friendship.
    And Saggitarius always fell victom to those eyes.
    "Look, it;s a long story, that I can't explain... just don't tell any of the other zodiacs, except Virgo, Aries will kill me with his own blade if he finds out..."
    Aquarius gulped and slowly nodded.
    "fine, i trust you Saggitarius, just don't betray us..."
    Aquarius then disappeared. Saggitarius returned to the groiup.
    "Appartently just a fox... cute thing too..." she beamed.

OOC: oh, because, I really love how she looks here's an attached picture of what ya should piture Aquarius, but without the outfit in the picture.

Attached Files:

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru snorted and glared at Kazu for a moment before thinking,"I just don't want to trust her. I guess I can trust the pair. Lance and Karmi and such but that girl Fumbia really gets to me."

OOC: Introducing Scorpio again.

BIC: There was a thump from behind where Aquarius and Scorpio appeared. He looked to where Fumbia/Saggitarius had vanished too, baring his teeth in a scary grin before heading out,"Fumbia?"

He whistled quietly, eyeing the group with a distasteful glance,"Here you are.."

It was a mutter as he closed in on her side, his lips barely moving but he knew she would understand what he said and clearly see he was plainly in a bad mood.

OOC: remember that his other name is Mishi.