RPG Archives My first RP, Moon Light Legend

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Fushigi you made it seem like i had to fill out some forms.LOL but no matter. Guess ill change some of this info for the better

Name: #0 also known as ZERO

Hair: Brown and heeros hairstyle

Height: 5 9

Clothes:red t-shirt that says "You wont be here forever" a black leather jacker with black pants. and GOD Slayer which is black but has a red sun on one glove and a red moon on the other.

eyes: Brown (but it doesnt stay like that for too long.)

Attribute: Metal

Weapon: G.O.D. Slayer (gloves that give ZERO the ability to launch energy waves from his hands.)

Hiztory: Created in a hidden lab...he was created for one sole purpose and that is the destruction of god. Though he was he a robot he still acted and even looks like a human. Days after he was created he escaped knowing that he will only cause trouble among the people.

(Hopefully you will allow this)Special Attack: Demon Rush and Eyes of the great one * youll find out about this later.

is it cool or what....(that sounded concieted):(

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Im TOATALLY In!
    Name: Lance Caputawa

Hair: Light Green

Eyes: Sappire Blue

Hieght: 5'4''

Clothes: Snowy White cloak and tunic. White pants, gloves, and boots.

Attribute: Wind and Light

Weapon: Scepter of Micloians ( A rod with a triangular, rainbow colored stone a tip. Anout from you're elbow down is it's length. Helps cast magic and has magic.

History: His Coolny was destryed when was around 11. He is Darwish, Darwish is a certain type of elf and are very rare and seen. He was born as prince of light Karmi being his real first name. But since he had amenisa, he forgot. In his dreams the visit him and he fincds out who he really is later. He is tied in the Moonlight legend as prophecys say, and is to giude Hikaru with hias power and life.

Personality: He is very serious and likes to get things done. Loving and caring.

Extra: Has a tiny farie name Karina that helps him along the journey. She is a well exprienced fighter.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Just wanted to say this since I can't really post anything till either the new boys enter and do something or Tidus posts. But.....Karmi!!!! I know that saying you have as your sig!!!!!!!!!! I read all the books by the author!!!!!! I love that saying though. Hehe......thought I'd just say that.

4. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Okay, you are both accepted, now get movin' ya slackers! :D
    Oh yes, and I make it seem like you have to fill out a form because technically ya do. I'm strick wehn it comes to my RPGs, if you want to amke a character, you must tell me everything I need to know, for future references. *nods nods* it's worked in other RPGs I've been in and it can work here too. *nods*
    Oh... Hildi, ya have any idea where White Rose went? o_O She was agood rpger. T_T

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC:Thats cool with me Fushugi, and thianks for liking my sig Hilidi. I remeber you from long ago in the Gundam Wing Rp.^_^!

6. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Good... NOW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

7. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As the battle ended, out of the water appered a evil pruprle wter dragon. When it leaped from the waters surface, all the Nimphs flew out of the water and hid in the Lotus Flowers. It shot a magic beam which trapped the whoel area in which the party was in. It engulfed the area in a evil barrier in which they could not break. A demon looking figure dressed in black appered. ( Just oppisite of my powers!) and ordered the dragon to seep in to the depths, his yellow eyes still glowing in the almost apposed to a blood wrath. The man chuckeled.( You helpless fools! Samato has sent me, to heim finish you off! Espically the one that posses the moonlight shine. HAHAHAHAH!( Don't worry this isn't me. I will make a prfile for him in my next post K!)

8. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: yay! More bad guys! :D But don't sya it was Akira! NOOOOO! Say it was Samato, he's the leader of the Dark Crusaders, Akria's is supposed to be still the big brother... he plans ont ricking Hiakru later....
    I'll just ignore you said Akira (same goes for eveyone else) when ya get the chance, change it to Samato, ok? ~_^
    And i ahven't technically posted for the RPG yet, just OOC posts so HA!

IC:
    Hikaru got frightened as the purple dragon appeared, quickl;y grabbing onto Jeru for protection.
    "What the helll..." she muttered as a shield thingy came around them.
    Damn, they've finally caught me... she thought...
    Fumiba began to open her eyes. Hikaru was gone.
    "Damnit, where'd she go?!" she exclaimed. She then saw the shield or whatever it was, imprisoning Hikarua nd the others.
    "That bastard... must be sent by the big guy... Well this my misison, and he can just bite me." she began tkaing out her signature weapon, the bow of Jupiter. She pulled it abck and a arrow began to materilize but she waited, till it's power was intense. She hadn't sent it yet, but she would soon enough...
    'Please don't notice me...'

9. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Name: Pierce Funishi

Hair: Dark Purple

Eyes: Blood Ruby Red

Hieght: 6'2''

Clothes: Dark black cloak and Purple boots gloves pants andf tunic.

Attribute: Fire and Dark

Weapon: Rod of Destruction. It has the skull of the Demon Lord Draco empaled upon it in a dark ruby. Long as legs and weilds great dark magic.

History: Also Part of the Darwish Colony he is very evil and Prince of Darkness to the Elves. He is famous for mysteryious evil talents and destruction.

Personality:Disgusting and shows no mery and loves to see peopel suffer and die. (Hobby of his in fact!)

Extra: Has a dark Farie that noes many spells of darkness curses exctra. She is head of Evil ceremonies and rituals.

10. Vicious

Zero walked cautiously along the forest trying to avoid contact. A voice soon was heard from the distance.
    "Theres no point in running away zero..you have nowhere to go...nowhere to be except here with us."
    Zero began to run but soon he stopped as his body began letting out sparks and he began to shout in pain. He began clutching the ground hoping to endure the pain. A man in a scientist robe came up to zero and began to stare at him. His eyes seemed to petrify zero.
    "Zero...zero....why do you these things...did they create you insuffiently?"
    A tear ran down zeros cheek...
    "I dont want to do these evil deeds....anymore just let me be."
    said zero as he began to swallow his pain.
    "so you let out tears what a perfect machine...well im afraid we cant let you be...you are only here for one purpose and that is the destruction of god." the scientist said
    "is that even possible?" Zero replied.
    "your nothing but a usless machine. now come with me that is an order." the scientist voice grew louder.
    " a useless machine eh?
    The scientist turned around as he pushed a button that released zero from the pain inside his body.
    "useless machine....useless machine" zero stood up as he began emitting energy from his hands. The scientist turned around only to be paralyzed by fear.
    "No Zero dont do this..." The scietist said as he began to push the button but nothing happend. Zeros eyes turned a bright red and finally launched his energy wave towards the scientist. A large explosion followed. Leaving behind a large crater.
    "ya humans are all alike...ya consider usless what is not needed to you...was i supposed to be created to be like you to decide whats useless or not. Useless machine....im more than a machine...im this worlds fate.

OOC: well how was it...my writers block is till getting to me...so ill post later

11. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As the Man was in Evil Hysterics, a voice from behind called:" Stop this Madness Pierce Evil One!" A ball of pure hope light love wisdom courage and vurtue flew from the hands of a young elf who was also floating above the lake. He was dressed in all white. The man in black winced as the ball hit him. "Whimpy Lance, Lets see you take on this!" He called a workd in somesort of elvish and the dragon rose once agin. " This shall be to easy Pierce!" said Lance. A the dragon shot a magic bolt, Lance conjured a shield of light to protect him. " Oh! You think thats gona stop both of us! HAGHAHA!" The man and the dragon started to summon a large ball of Dark magic. The evil man Pierce screamed "Dark..." But as he was about to fire, Lance screamed" White Lighting!" Stands og lighting shot from his hands. the lighting was white and made of light energy. It hit the creature with a mighty blow . It fell into the water.
    "Arrgh!" said Pierce. Take this:" Shining Gleam!" As a burst of magic jumped forward, Lance Called " Twin Kumondo". Lances spells unleashed twin drasgons made fo light. The spells clashed and after the explosion, Pierce was gone. " I will always Gaurd Hikaru with my life, and you shal parrrish Pierce, Prince of Darkness.

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

The shield dissapered and Lance came down to greet them. Greetings, my name is Lance Caputawa. "I am here to help you all fufill you're quest. And to help Hikaru." I am a darwish elf and know sorcery. I did not summon those spells to scare you but to help. " He kneeled and touched Hikaru. "Are you okay?" he asked. the bracelets appered on his wrists.

13. Tidus

Tidus New Member

....Umm...I think we have enough people...

OoC: I think we have enough people now....not ta sound mean, but its juss that when the are a lot pople it gets too confusing....so...no more people...and I think others agree. But its the GM's decision...but still.....

BiC: "Hmph...what a strange party. ....Chaos...lets go..," Benji said. "Alright Sir Benji! Off we go!," Chaos said following Benji. As Benji turned away from the party, a strange tattoo never before seen, was imprinted on his back. Benji dissapeared with Chaos into the forest. They headed towards Sakura Falls, the place were couples went to....Benji's most feared area.

14. Vicious

ooc: i agree tidus...well anyways can someone update me on whats up..i would read the whole thread but my laptops batteries are on low so i would appreciate it.

IC; Zero slowly took his gloves off as he continued to walk. He began to stare at them as he noticed what tremendous it has.
    "They want me to kill a god with these? Can...i really do this...can they really expect me to do this? Is there even a god?"
    Zero began to walk faster as he noticed that it was getting darker. It was the time when the sun conquered the moon once again. The stars seemed to be staring down on zero as he created a fire for the night. He was given the intelligence to survive in any climate.
    Zero though created is not a full machine. He was someone who was dead but revive with some modifications. He could still feel pain and emotion...he could still cry...but he couldnt remember about his past. He couldnt age nor he could not die.
    He is a one man army.............

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: Yeah I toatally agree that there should not be more people. But people , I think, should at least have two characters. Othaerwise we have a bunch of heros and no villins to fight. Action is the best part!^_^!

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Okay plainly no more people. Yesh im away and I'm in trouble.... as for Rose. Shes around. She went back to TM. I'll see if I can drag her back.

BIC: Jeru brought up the sword in a slash before sideways crack to knock the mans hand away, taking a step back, half forcing Hikaru to step back also,"What do you want.. Other then saying your a defender of Hikaru."

17. Fushigi Rockna

Hikaru watched Chaos and Benji as they walked off. She really wanted to get them know them both...
    Then Lance introduced himself to her.
    "Another guardian... like Fumiba-chan?" she began, but jeru then made her step back.
    Fumiba lower her bow. 'Hmm... so I won't get to use my powers... oh well....'
    She the trotted over to Hiakru and the others (ooc: remember, she's a centaur. ~_^ A centaur I lvoe btw.. I'll ahve to upload a pic i drew of her. She's got green hair :D)
    "Hikaru-chan, are you alright? I was just about to help when this guy stepped in and helped you..." she began looking over to Lance. Secretly in her mind she said 'Yeah and saved my arse from losing my mission'.
    "Jeru! Hikaru-chan!" a familiar voice called. They soon saw Kazu (ooc: remember him!?) who looked very mad and was trying to pulled Rekka with him.
    "Great thanks alot for leaving me with your dumb horse Jeru you baka, no da!" he exclaimed angrily. "Huh? Who are all of you?"

OOC: The reappearance of Kazu! :D Next, Soika and Akira will reappear.
    Oh and there will be NO more members on this RPG, we have enough ( you can always make more bad guys)
    Oh and I STRONGLY frown about you guys ALWAYS having your characters interacting with just each other, w'll never get anywhere that way. ;) Look at my posts, Hikaru hasn't responeded to Fumiba/Saggitarius, and Kazu hasn't begun tlaking to Hikaru. ^^
    Oh and Vicious, I love your posts. You're good. i cna't wait till Zero meets the rest of the gang.
    I miss White Rose. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Crystal was so cool! T_T

18. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: Okay Fushugi i agree. I will follow the new rules!^_^ T_T!

IC:I am greatly sorry Jeru the Great Swordsman. I mean no harm. Watch. As he touched Hikaru the bracelets appered showing that he was a gaurdian.
    OOC:( He is really tied in with the main prphice but doesn't know. Hikaru later you must tell me who I really am a little later. I will tell you when. Do this using you're moonlight shine powers. Thanks!

19. Vicious

The fire began to crackle as it tried to suck the life out of the wood. Yet there....zero stood thinking about his life, trying to think about his past.
    "who...who am i?" zero said in a curious mood. thus bringin a faint pain in his head.
    "nothing yet...guess ill probably find out till tommorow."
    zero said hopelessly as he layed down on the ground preparing to go to sleep.
    he began to dream..

ooc: somebody give me a summary here...i need to know so i could make zero meet with the gang. i would read the thread but slow internet servive plus my comp freezes alot.

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru rolled his eyes when he saw Kazu and whistled to Rekka who at once tore from his grip and bounded to Jeru. He grinned at Kazu as he rubbed rekkas head before turning his attention to Fumbia,"You haven't been much help. Dragging her off so that we can't defned her...just great........"

He now had rekka half blocking Hikaru from one side since thats just where the horse had ended up. He glanced first from Lance to Fumbia then Kazu. Expecting a knock over the head from Kazu he kept a wary eye on him.

OOC: I should probably bring back my bad guy sometime. But they haven't been used so I haven't thought of using him.