RPG Archives My first RP!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mist, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mist

Mist Guest

Ok! Well I will accept anyone who joins. If i see people all jooining just one group ill let that known, but i really dont care. Just please join!

In a world filled with chaos and destruction, a balance is needed. When either good or bad have unevened the balance with blood. It is up to a group of unknown, skiled warriors to bring balance with bloodshed as well. This group is called The Amithens". Each member swears loyalty to The Amithens and no others. They keep balance no matter what. If good tiped the scale in blood, The Aminthens would bring the balance. If evil tiped the sacle, it would be restored. Members are chosen by their skill and if they show that they have only respect for fairness and the balance. Not to say some members arnt considerd good or bad. But no matter what they must be willing to bring balance no matter. Through out the land people know of these warriors. That few can match them.They know that nothing of race and gender is in the factor of membership. That each worrior is an army unto themselvs. ANd that they are fair. Not tyrants who kill all in their way to keep balane butthose who must be killed.

The RP. Takes place in the land of "Mithridal". The Aminthens are one of the most renowned group of warriors. Mambers are chosen from clans and groups of warriors from all the land. The RP. just follows the clan, their mission, their interaction on normal people, and other groups who are against them.

Clans of this game:

The Amithens: The most renowned warriors and keepers of the balance. The RP centers around them. Members are from all races, genders and groups of warriors.

Dragon nights: A group of highly skilled warriors. Unlike The Amithens. They care not for balance. The members are trained and then thye go off to travle the world and do what that certin member sees fit. For either good or bad. Many members are if not auctall member, friends of The Amithens. Members are of al lraces and gender

Korts: A group created by King Creat. After his defeat when he tried to gain control of all Mithridal. He called back his most skilled and loyal minions. All members are human,orc,demon. and are cut throat in some way. They dislike The Amithens for their interferance when they do things that "tip the scale"

Namis: A clan held of people who wish for the total destruction of those who dis agree with their meathods. They wish for peace but will kill all those who disagree. They are considerd hipocrits(sp?) They claim for peace but will kill al lthose who they see unfit to be apart of their perfect world. Humans, Elvs, and Dwarves are in this group. They Hate The Amithens asd miuch as the Korts for not chosing a side.

races: Human, Ocr, Demon, Elf, Dwarf
    General Information

Player name:

Character name:

Race:

Clan:

General Apperance
    Height:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    General Apperance/cloths:

General personallity
    Outter Personallity:
    Inner Personallity:
    Fears:
    Goals:

Extra
    Wepons:
    special items:
    Talents:
    Magick: Tis is a land with magick and stuff!
    History:

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Player Name: Yamigirl
    Character name: Yamigirl
    Race: Half-Demon Half-Human
    Clan: Amithens
    General Appearence
    Hight: 5ft 5in
    Eyes: Lavander
    Hair: Tri-Color (Green, Gold Lavander)
    General Appearence/Clothes: A Mid-Drift top one that ties around the neck, and Short Shorts all in black. Knee High Boots also in black.
    General Personality
    Outter Personality: Sweet unless bothered. Then she becomes mean.
    Inner Personality: Sweet to the uttermost.
    Fears: Killer insects
    Goal: To balance everything.
    Extra
    Wepons: Two swords
    Special items: Antidotes to who gets poisoned, sick,etc.
    Magick: Highets Psychic abilities.
    History: Born In Japan to a royal family. She is the next princess to the planet Jarai. She was born with the highest Psychic abilities which she uses for balencing people or things. She is not Fully human She is Half Demon. She looks like one and it's her true form

3. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Player name:Mike Maxwell

Character name: Yuffie

Race:Human

Clan:Amithes

General Apperance
    Height:5' 4"
    Eyes:green
    Hair:long brown
    General Apperance/cloths:
    Tight green shirt, short white shorts, boots, gauntlent on right arm only.
    General personallityCheeful.
    Outter Personallity:tough
    Inner Personallity:
    Fears:Will only be alone in life.
    Goals:To get all the magical knifes and rings in the world.

Extra
    Wepons:Knifes, and stars
    special items:smoke bombs
    Talents:good with females.
    History:She is a oprhan that was left to die in a forest. Only likes girls thinks men are pigs. I'll update it later.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Player name:Mika-chan

Character name:Mika Havnox

Race: Half Demon/ half Elf

Clan: the amithens

General Apperance

Height:5' 7"

Eyes:Blue and Gold

Hair:Long black (to ankles) and equally long bangs that are white.
    General Apperance/clothes:Skin tight silk pants and shirt and a velvet black hooded cloak. all black.

General personallity

Outter Personallity:A rough child that hates most people but will care for the wounded and close friends.

Inner Personallity:A kind child that will care for everyone and wishes to be with someone....and if awakened, she becomes Maoko. Child of Eternity and Silence.

Fears:The loss of a close friend and of the one she loves. And to be awakened.

Goals:To gain revenge of her enemies and master her sword.

Extra

Wepons:A Sword of Eternity and Silence. and a Silence Glaive.

special items:Healing herbs

Talents:Healing and flight.

Magick:the power to destroy everything if awakened.

History:As a child, her home was destroyed, causing her to become the Child of Eternity and Silence. and bearer of the sword...

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Player name:Athena

Character name: Athena

Race: Half Elf and Half Human

Clan: Dragon nights

General Apperance
    Height: 5'6
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Strawberry-blond and it is always braided and it reachers her ankles.
    General Apperance/cloths: She dresses completely in white and wears most usually a pair of white pants and a white tunic over it tied by a white sash and wears white ankle boots that are very comfortable.

General personallity
    Outter Personallity: Very kind and loyal
    Inner Personallity: same as outter
    Fears:That she may lose control of her anger
    Goals:To bring peace and to fight always for good.

Extra
    Wepons: A white crystal hilted sword.
    special items: A crystal orb.
    Talents: Healing and Telpathy.
    Magick: Has the power over the Elements.
    History: Also an orphan her parents were killed by an Amithes
    clans member so she has a slight mistrust of them until she gets to know them.

6. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Player Name; Shadowhawk
    Character Name; Anyia Thunder (she named herself)
    Race; Half Dwarf, Half Human
    Age; Unknown, around thirteen or fourteen
    Clan; No Clan, she is a lost girl with no memory of her past who does what she can for food and money.

Height; 4'9
    Eyes; Mint Green
    Hair; Silky, wavy, white blonde, just below her chin, curves in slightly at the end. A small pink rose that never wilts is also in her hair.
    General appearance/clothes; Clothes alot like Ryudo from Grandia 2; Plain travelling clothes, simple and comfortable. With a short travelling cloak.

General personality;
    Outer personality; Spirited and hopeful, always wanting information about the world around her. An excellent musician on both her miniature harp and large, heavy flute.
    inner personality; Sad and lonely, desperate to know of her past.
    Preffers not to get too close to people.
    Fears; Pain
    Goals; To find her home, her past, and especially her family

Extra;
    Weapons; A thick dagger at her belt, and a large flute carved of a heavy oak branch (with leaves and all) which she can use to summon beast spirits.
    Talents; An understanding of Plants and animals, and when she is overcome with emotion, she goes out of control and summons the Beast God Shuzukii, who destroys all around him.
    Special Items; A golden harp with which she can create mists that can poison, or induce sleep and other conditions.
    Magic; Nature and Music-related magic
    History; She does not know who she is or where she came from: she has had all the items and abilities she has now since she can remember too.

7. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yuffie walked into the local inn. She sat a the bar. A maid walked up to her."

Maid: May I help you?

Yuffie:"turned to the maid." I would like your cheepist meal plz.

Maid: Alright. Be right back.

"Maid left."

8. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Player Name: LiLd3vil4u
    Character Name: Savil
    Race: Elvish
    Clan: Dragon Nights
    General Appearance:
    Height: 5' 7in
    Eyes: Turqouise and gold
    Hair: Ankle length Silver, pulled into a high ponytail.
    Clothing: Black leather mini skirt with matching halter top, Knee high black combat boots, and Velvet black cloak.
    Personality type;
    Outter: Quite, deep and emotionally complex.
    Inner: Lonely beyond all comprehension. :D
    Fears: Doesnt like to get close to people for fear of getting hurt.
    Goals: None

Weapons: Silver sword with large opal encrested on the ivory hilt.
    Speacial weapons: hidden poison throwing daggers
    Talents: Ability to communicate with wolves
    Magik: Firestarter,Telekenetic, Empath
    History: Was enslaved as a child by a demon lord who abused and raped her. At thirteen she managed to use her firestarter ability and destroyed the demon lord with it. (I'll go more into detail later)

9. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

General Information

Player name: vm1070 (Victor)

Character name: Aarzon

Race: Meta-Human

Clan: Amithes

General Apperance
    Height: 6'1
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    General Apperance/cloths: Black shirt with black cargo-style pants and boot. Long black cloak to shield from elements.

General personallity
    Outter Personallity: Quiet type, very protective of friends
    Inner Personallity: strong leader
    Fears: not living up to superiors standards
    Goals: becoming the Superior

Extra
    Wepons: Long sword, throwing stars
    special items: saber sword
    Talents: telepathic and telekenetic
    Magick: level of power has never been fully tested
    History: Raised by his uncle after his parents were killed at a young age, was trained in the mystic arts and has been developing that talent ever since. Was a key factor in the fall of the Korts.

10. Athena

ooc: Are we starting already or are we still waiting...

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: I was waiting but I don't know when we are starting. Maybe we should soon.

IC: Yamigirl was walking in the village that her family is living in. She decides to leave to do something better with her time.

Yamigirl: Mother, I'm leaving this life behind. I must put balance into everything this time. I can't keep letting people walk all over me. My outter appearence must be stronger.

Yamigirl's Mom: Okay take care. I understand that you must leave. Be careful.

Yamigirl: I will. I promise.

12. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yuffie walked up to Yamigirls house and knocked."

Yufiie: Ready.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl answers the door.

Yamigirl: Yeah I'm ready. Lets go.

Yamigirl's mom: Please be safe. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

Yamigirl: Don't worry about me. I need a life to live. I'm already 18 years old. I can take care of myself.

Yamigirl walks out with Yuffie.

14. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Anyia Thunder walked slowly along the cobblestone path along the village street, she hummed a cheerful melody to herself, not sure where she'd heard it. She suddenly spotted a pair of girls in travelling clothes(Yuffie and Yamigirl) she saw a potential for some money for a meal, and rushed towards them.
    "Travellers!" she greeted them, bowing slightly, "Would you listen to a penniless girl play?" She pulled a Golden harp with dazzling silver strings that was about the size of a small dinner plate from a leather strap on her back and showed it to them.
    "Would you like a song to lighten your spirits or a slow melody to ease a weary heart?"

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sat next to a creek, her flute out and began to play a quiet tune that calmed the area around her. It was a very light sound and the tune was slow, but speeding up every second. Her pointed ears perked up at the sound of the the girl and Traveler's voices. She set the flute in her bag and walked towards the sound. "H- hello?" The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't think of anyone out her she knew.

16. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yuffie was listing to the music when Mika walked up."

Yuffie: Hi. I'm Yuffie. This is my friend Yamigirl. would you like to join our group?

17. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Anyia stopped playing her harp and looked at Mika. Her face split in a grin when she saw that this girl also had an flute. She pulled out hers and held it up to Mika. "fellow flute player," she said, "Wanna' play a duet?"

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

'I'd love to!" Mika nodded. "What shall we play? oh, but first..." she bows a little. " I am Mika Havnox.... and i'd love to join your group, but I do beleive I reconize you from somehere..' her gaze turns to Yamigirl and Yuffie.

19. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

"Hello all, I heard your music, and hoped it wouldn't be wrong for me to join you to listen. My name is Aazon, I'm from the northern highlands."

20. Athena

Athena heard people approaching and watched them as they came closer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.