RPG Archives My first RP!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mist, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Well it might take until tomarrow. So we must camp tonight. Jenna has all of the wood we need for now."

Jenna: 'Yeah it's right here. So I guess we are going to camp out tonight?"

Yamigirl: "Maybe because we might not make it there on time. So it's okay though we'll try to get there soon though."

Yamigirl and the others keep walking when Yamigirl stops.

Yamigirl: "Where's Mika? She's missing. Has anyone seen Mika?"

2. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yuffie gave Yamigirl a confused looked"

Yuffie: I thought she was right behind us? We should set up camp and send someone to search for her.

ooc: Hint Hint, use my ablility.

3. Recca Calvnirx

Recca Calvnirx New Member

Hello... again yami_girl. Been a while huh...? Well how yah been?! *she says strange yet sweetly*. Have you seen my sister, it is almost a desprite need for me to see her.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Well I have't seen her. She was behind us and then she dissappeared. One question though. Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden? You are never nice to me but no I haven't seen Mika before I had that fight."

5. Recca Calvnirx

Well I've finally had some sleep, that and I just thought that you were getting sick of me being a you-know-what. But it is naturally in my blood to be you-know-what so...um...sorry, but you know eventually I will be a you-know-what again. :D

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Oriana looked confused. "Look.. Let's just head for the next town" She said impatiently. "I'm not going to waste my time here, I've agreed to help, not stay here looking at two people yacking and not understand a word of what they're talking about" She said and growled.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The man jumped into a tree, looking down at the group with mika in his arms. As he jumped to the next tree, the branch broke, causing a luod crack and thump as her fell to the next branch. "Kishant..."

"hn...?" Mika begins to open her eyes and looks at the man, then down at the others. She tried to speak, but couldn't.

8. Recca Calvnirx

ic:Why do i put up with this...? I'm never going to be nice ever again...almost never.

ooc:If you look on page two you will see why I will almost won't be nice ever again...first post.

ic:So please don't bug me unless I speak to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.