RPG Archives Of Shadows & Silence

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LiLd3vil4u, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Okay this is my first ever rpg. (yay!) so if I am doing something wrong just slap me upside the head with a limp noodle or something.

Rules are simple enough. Just follow the ones set in this forum and youll be fine. There are no restrictions on the amount of ppl, anyone can join. Ill just start the story, and you guys can add on at will. I would like to keep the amount of hentainess to this thread at a minimal please keep that in mind as your reply! thanks a bunch and have fun!

The sound of thundering hoof beats echoed within the night, disturbing all who found solitude in the shadows and silence. Harsh breathing could be heard beneath the hood of the rider, although it could hardly be distinguished between the panting of the worn out mount. The rider stopped a moment, staring down at the forest which lay directly below the road it maintained. Taking one last longful look at the surroundings the rider steered the horse towards the mist laden woods.

Meanwhile a figure hopped down from his moon lit perch, the sound of approaching hoof beats has caught him off guard. He silently shifted from tree to tree, barely disturbing the branches as he made his silent passage. He had just made it to the edge of a clearing when the rider came into view. Pulling his bow from his shoulder, he nocked an arrow bringing the bow string taut and taking aim as the rider dismounted.

The rider took a careful inventory of the clearing, jumping slightly when the horse stepped on a tree branch that had fallen across the path. Slowly the rider pulled back the cloak hood that was concealing the face beneath, and breathing a sigh, flopped down onto the dew covered grass.

The figured concealed in the trees released the tension on the bow string and blinked in surprise as the riders face was finally revealed. A...A GIRL?!

2. keence

keence New Member

The girl seemed to be at ease with her sroundings, the dark and ultimitly silent forest was a place most would be on edge. The girl breathed slowly, and the figure concealed in the trees slowly crept closer. As the figure came closer the girl stred and the figure froze. Watching, the figure stood still barley breathing, and the girl looked around.

Unaware of her observer the girl gets up and rumages through her saddle bages. Coming out with some food she sits down to eat. Suddenly the hairs on the back of her neck stir, some one is watching. The fact that some one had followed her brought her on edge. Carefully serveying her surroundings as she tried to eat she saw nothing. This person or persons must be good to hide so well, she thought as she tried to swallow the now sand tasting food....

3. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc: I think I'll join too...

Some distance away a short girl with blue hair and eyes crept along the dirt path, leading a stubby, fat pony (about the same height as her) along behind her, who was carrying a large sack strapped to the thick saddle.
    "That wuz close..." She whispered, suddenly, she saw a cloaked figure in the murky gloom to the east. He was holding a bow. The girl (who was called Rui) had been considering mugging this traveller, she was a thief after all, but he had a long range weapon... In the intrest of her organs remaining intact, she decided to ignore the stranger.
    But without warning, the figure turned to face her. She choked back a cry and mounted her pony, they cantered into the shadows to watch the mysterious figure...

4. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; That should be fine.

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: got right on ahead. The more the merrier! :D

6. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Nobogy notices the glossy white wolf sneak past, behind a rock.
    It morphed into a tall, thin albino girl who silently watched.
    She spotted the girl on the horse and recognised her as her enemy.
    Suddenly and 'mysteriously' a small fire started quickly spreading and soon every tree was burning and calapsing in on the people there!

7. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Rui spotted the tongues of flame quickly, she mounted her Pony, Shevan, and prepared to leave, this was all a little too wierd for her. But out of the corner of her eye she saw an albino girl, what the hell was she doing!?
    Rui gently kicked Shevans sides and they galloped towards the girl. Rui pulled a short, golden blade from a rope sheath at her belt and slashed it near the girls face (more to scare her than harm her). But the girl barely blinked.
    Rui got mad fast. This girl had something to do with the fire, she was sure of it, and the girl wasn't even afraid of her. Rui nimbly hopped down onto the grass and held the deadly tip of the blade to the girls neck. "What do you think you're doing? You should know that there are loads of travellers on this road every night! What's with starting this fire!?"

8. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

the Albino girl's eyes grew wide and she began to cry,
    "m..me? I DIDN'T!" she wailed, turned and lept up into a tree, using only a few branches that weren't burning and downt the path, she ran so fast, it was only possible to notice that she KNEW where the path wasn't burning.
    Of course, she was followed..

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

The cloaked girl jumped up as the sound of crackling fire came to her attention. Blinking in confusion she looked around for any possible cause for it, her gaze coming to rest on the albino, and blue haired girl. In utter confusion she stood there and gawked at the two of them, they appeared to be arguing but she couldnt hear anything. "This cant be good." Her mount which was only a few feet away began to rear up as the flames began to barely licked its fetlocks. Jumping on the horse before it managed to bolt away completely she ran deeper into the trees moving straight for the figure with the bow. Turning back to see if the two girls were following she didnt notice the tree branch which was a few feet in front of her and at head level. Turning back abruptly she barely had enough time to register the branch before her head smacked into it. Hearing the sickening crunch she fell from the frightened horse vacantly registering the trickly of blood running down her face. She blinked hazily up at a pair of green eyes and a handsome face. As though in a dream she reached up and traced the outline of his face with her index finger and muttered a soft "Kawaii..." before drifting into unconciousness.

10. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Rui was unsure of what to do, she sheathed her short sword, it couldn't help her now.
    Turning back to see the three other figures in the smoke, she felt sad and a little helpless, there was nothing she could do for them except hope that they'd be alright...
    If only she was a good climber and a fast runner. She could swim fast and use minor bubble magic, after all, she came from the water kingdom in the West. But she couldn't....
    "OF COURSE!" She exclaimed. She could use her magic to block the fire. She rushed towards the main heart of the fire and clasped her small hands to close to her chest and whispered the trance words of her ancestors. A tiny, thick skinned bubble floated, dancing above the licking flames. Rui chanted the words faster, faster, until her musles ached from the tension and she was glowing a pale green, her body pulsing with magic power. She unconsiously lifted her hands above her head then brought them down to slam into the ground, the strength draining from her.
    The now massive bubble had encased the heart of the fire in a rippling dome, though the flames still burned bright inside. Rui smiled weakly, it was the largest bubble she'd ever made.
    It would contain the fire hopefully long enough to give the other travellers enough time to escape.
    She put two fingers to her mouth and whistled, Shevan obediantly galloped towards her. She patted his nose and swung into the saddle.
    " F...follow the girl," She gasped, "we need to find her"
    Sheven neighed obiediantly and galloped towards the area where the albino girl had been Rui frowned, she'd make that girl pay for almost killing her and Shevan.

11. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

the albiono morphed into a Wolf again and walked along the edge of the path just out of sight of any travellers.
    She heard Rui come allong behind her and past her, towards the midle of the forest.
    As she made her way along the edge of the path she remembered what she was told to do,
    "Go and find the pearl crystals Miyuri" he had said "in the centre of the forest"
    Miyuri (ooc: she has a NAME!) paniked, thinking that was why the others were there, the knew about the crystals! Didn't they?
    She puzzeled this for a minute and decided to act fast and stop everyone in there tracks.
    Miyuri took a small violet crystal from her white 'bullet'-belt and crushed it, realeasing the magic trapped in it, it spread, freezing any moving object..
    all she had to do was stop the bubble bursting and the crystals were hers for the taking.

12. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Rui almost flew forwards into the night when Shevan came to a halt. "What the-?" But she found she couldn't move, not an inch. She couldn't even feel the breeze. Someone had used time magic, a rare power, but why..? "This is real messed up...." she groaned. She'd only been travelling to the next village for a hot meal and a bed for the night, why did all this have to happen to her ?

13. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

ooc: Im joining! yey! yey! *does a dance* *thus, everyones eyes fall out*

ic: elsewhere, beyond the forest and the fire, a girl, one that seemed like a quiet, setimental girl, looked back at the smoke. She peered calmly, as if she knew what was going on...who had done it.
    She made a small smile and lowered her head, her purple hair hiding her eyes.
    "She's at it again," she whispered, grasping a shining crystal that was hung around her neck.

ooc: woah, did i get the plot right? if i didnt, please yell at me! please!

14. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Miyuri saw the centre of the forest, not aware of who had been frozen and the damage they could cause.
    There, on a sun-dial in the clearing were 3 perfectly white teardrop crystals.
    She ran into the clearing and tryed to take the crystals.
    A wall of spears suddenly surrounded the dial, bursting the bubble, releasing the fire and destroying the time magic.
    Everything started moving at once, creatures cralled out of the ground, gravitating towards the centre of the forest.
    From beyond the commotion, a girl, Miyuri's sister (ooc: mabey U annovachan??or not whatever.) heard a high-pitched scream that she recognised as her name.

15. + annovachan +

ooc: i thought...i thought i was against the other person...(Gah! forget her name! sorry! starts with a miy-something) whatever. oh well.

ic: Ann turned around, looked about, her wolf-like ears perking up. She heard her name? Where? Why?
    She looked back to see that the fire was continuing and time had resumed. At that point, she buried the crystal in her shirt and dashed off into the distance, right when she smacked into....

ooc: hA! someone! be that person! DO IT!

16. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Another Wolf girl smacked right into Rui, just as time started. She was slammed against a thick tree by the force of the crash. She steadied herself and rubbed the back of her head." Ow,ow ...oh..." But she blinked and saw the girl, it was not the albino.
    As a precaution she drew her blade, holding it in a position so that she was ready to strike.
    "No more magic wolf girl," she said, "what do you guys want?"

17. + annovachan +

ann stood up, brushed the grass off her knees, and stared blankly at the other girl, Rui.
    "Magic? You have me confused for someone else." She pointed behind her. "Its not me. Her," she said, her voice toned down. She looked at the blade that was less than an inch away. Her lips formed a smile. She put her finger on the tip and moved it away from her.
    "Uh-uh-uh," she said, shaking her head, and walked away.

18. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Rui jogs after Ann, "Wait up! You must know something about whats going on here! Or you could at least tell me what you're doing in a place like this!" Realising she hadn't introduced herself, Rui drew herself up a tall as she could (which wasn't very tall) and said, "My name's Rui, I left my home in the water kingdom to learn more about magic, though I know some simple bubble magic already," She did a demonstration, making a small bubble, shaping it into an exact mini replica of Ann just to show off. She then blew it into the breeze where it disappeared into the night.
    "What's your name?" (she had left out the fact she was a thief as well - for obvious reasons) For a second, Rui noticed a small gem on a necklace round the girls neck. It was a very pretty peice of jewelery, so she made a mental note to steal it later.
    She looked back at Ann and waited for an answer.

19. + annovachan +

"Ann," she replied effortlessly. She noticed how Rui eyed her neck. She gave a smalll grin. "No, i cant help you with whats going on." She grinned wider. "But that bubble was pretty cute."
    With that, she dissappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.