One Piece One piece manga

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Stardust Phox, Jan 3, 2003.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

**SPOILER***

I have a feeling that when Robin returns she'll clear up the whole matter. The shipwrights sure do seem to have something against her, and maybe she'll warn the other strawhats to stay away from them. It'd be neat also if Usopp did just work on his skills away from the Strawhats and then join again later. I can't handle the wait between each manga chapter either.. the whole thing has made me really ticked off for over a month now.

2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i like the manga much more than the anime...

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I've heard several people say that now.. why do you like the manga more than the anime?

I like both equally.. the anime seems to add stuff that wasn't in the manga, but some things in the manga were taken out of the anime too, such as how Luffy got his scar.

4. yevon

yevon New Member

one piece

i would just like to state that one piece and Witch Hunter Robin and Naruto are the awsomest manga/anime i have ever watching/read.

Coming soon to the world of manga....
    ----------Random conversation-------------

ok i don't know the name yet but the accepted name to all that have read me and my friends manga is the random conversation. The important thing is that it will start Hit Guy Smity the best character the manga world has seen. I'll post my website when i get it up so you can read it!

5. Spike Kenshin

Spike Kenshin New Member

One Peice

Just a helpful reminder for those of you who can't seem to find "One Peice" manga exept for in Shonen Jump, (wonderful magazine by the way) you can *probably*, depending one where you are, find a copy of the American version (for those of us, including me, that can't read Japanese) at your local comic book shop. It's also been rumored that they are on sale at Half Price Books.

Thank you for your time
    ~Spike Kenshin

6. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Yeah, if I remember correctly, One Piece was at half price bookstore...Half Price is great for all your manga needs. One Piece is great, I think its hillarious. My favorite character is Zoro, he's a real cool guy who will stick up for his friends, no matter what. I think his fighting style is cool too.