Art paint pic

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Solid_dragoon, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

This pic I did with microsoft paint,but the pixels went wrong so I had to use adobe photoshop to do the hair (not done yet:D ).

PLEASE NOTE:The pic ain't finished yet:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Where did you get this picture from??!

3. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

erm...I didn't get it from anywhere I just drew the pic myself on the PC.

4. Zanza

Staff Member

No, I ment, did you saw a picture like that on the net and tried drawing it in the computer?? Because a friend of mine had the exact same picture as an avatar for him and it was a fanart for him..

5. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

Oh,how irronic.lol.No,I just drew the pic off my head.Which web site did your freind go to?

6. Zanza

Staff Member

He didn't get it from any site, he got it from his head..
    Which site did you got it from?? Or maybe you found it in KaZaA, because he put it there..

7. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

No I just drew the pic off my head,and I only use KaZaa for MP3s,didn't even know you could get images from it.Could you upload it so I could see it (only if you want to of course:) ).

8. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

grrr solid dragon

hmm ...solid dragon...r you sure u didn't see something like ur image somewhere? (dont try to lie ...i'll find out eventually)

because i drew this one.... on my pc ! so... ask Zanza ....it was here before urs .... see the attachment

Attached Files:

9. aozora

aozora New Member

nah they dont look that similar to me.

Sero you drew that on your PC!? jeeeezus... mighty impressive.

10. FireDragon_16

does noone believe me? i bet my girlfriend does!

Welll ya i did make that picture...immpressive...miracles do happen :p ...well u c.... when i had my girlfriend...i was kind of bored..so i drew this...on the pc on her computer..so...she said...wauw!...and i said..you like it? u can have it...but now we broke up...so...i geuss got it back..:p my design...i'm a fantasy guy...its been a long time ago...like 2 years? or 5 months? hmm dont know..well...i have to practice again...to do such a impressive work again...you know..m,y skill grew..when i was bored at school....so i drew some cartoons..animes ;)...so i got detention.....i was caught drawing a nude girl :p:p:p ..well...i sure had to stay a very long time at school :p!!

11. aozora

aozora New Member

i believe you!! but thats damn near proffessional work. very very good.

wish i had that much time... ive got university interviews soon :( , in fact, i have my gap year interview tomorrow! Aaaaahhhhh!! :bleed:

12. FireDragon_16

well

Wellll you c... i'm a 15 year old kid...i'm gonna be 16 in november..so i geuss..i have way more time than you :D ...well...thanks anyway....i'm trying to be a graphics designer...going to a school where i learn all the things i need 2 know...so in the future i will get a job in japan or china...or whatever :p ..i love japan :p:p

13. aozora

aozora New Member

lol i dont think you need any more tuition.

what type of school are you at then?

im going to japan too, but in a different way to you. im going to do a degree in japanese, hopefully then i can get a job out there.
    oh yeah - my gap year next year is in japan too. yay! ^_^

14. FireDragon_16

Owh ..cool ... so your also going to Japan ...great...so how old r you? ...oh ..what school huh...some IT ...you know....a 8 year computer training network.... i have to go study there... everything about computers software or hardware... jezus..i'm so lasy :p:p ... oh..i dont know wich is harder....speaking Japanese are learning Japanses...good luck with that!...you gonna need it ..i think :p:p ...way cool..u love Japan 2 ??

15. aozora

aozora New Member

lol, im no whizz on computers... well not yet anyway :p

Im 17, and yeah, i love Japan! i love the anime, the lifestyle, and the martial arts dojos! (i used to do kung-fu, but my teacher was terrible and wasting my time, so i train in my garage :p.
    On my gap year im going to join a Kendo school over there, but im not telling them that yet :D

when are you finished at school? and are you doing a-levels or anything or just jumping/clinging onto a plane? ^_^

16. FireDragon_16

hmm ..I'm not a nerd if you think!! so!!

Well .... 16 year old lady ...well ... I live in Europe ...you see ..In the Netherlands... so .... i need to stay here and study 8 more years ...and then i might be 25 or so? ....then i will go to japan....to look for work...and ya...i look kung fu 2 ..but..i'm doing Tae Kwan Do ...because ...i've seen Street fighter Alpha...its my favorite anime ..ask Zanza ...i'm a bit like ryu..but not that strong :p:p ... so .... if i didn't asnwer you ...or something like that ..sorry...i diddn't understand you ....:p:p ..much......hope this will asnwer your qeustion, .. ;P ;P

17. aozora

aozora New Member

lol close enough i guess ^_~

25? wow, hopefully ill be out of uni and in japan by the time im 23-ish. but ive alread said, if i can find a good job whilst im on my gap year (one of my side-tasks :p) im simply not coming back :D

but i think ill be needing a degree in all seriousness... :(

18. FireDragon_16

oh...

well.... just get the best degree ...then u might find a job :p:p ....i hope we could meet somday :p..(what is not gonna happen!!) ...where do you live? ..in U.S.A ?

Attached Files:

19. aozora

aozora New Member

no im stuck here in the UK... *sighes* lol

ive applied for a degree in japanese at Oxford, but i doubt ill end up getting in. i want to go to SOAS (just in case anybody knows what that is!)

20. FireDragon_16

hmmm....

ehh ..Sorry about this late compose...my computer was playing with me! ..so i kicked it..and pressed the reset button..and..ya...here i am....well and alive....cant say the same for my pc :p ..oh your from the U.K ..hmm...that's close :p u must have a accent aight? :p:p