Art paint pic

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Solid_dragoon, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Solid_dragoon, I just noticed - while the two pictures are here together - that they are not actually the same, but they have the same pose, so maybe both of you saw a sertin pose that both liked, ane made a copy of it!! :sweat:
    Sorry again for the disturbing :(

2. aozora

aozora New Member

yeah i think ive seen the pose sero has done before. but the black eyes and the blue hair look so much better than black hair and white eyes.

looks relly evil :mad: lol

accent? hm... not a strong accent if thats what you mean. i live in the midlands, so not a ridiculous accent like london or manchester :p

3. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

ahhhhh ..ack!

ohh.....Z ... i did not see somthing like it..duh........ i used my fantasy ....!! i saw dragonball Z ...and i said to myself...how about i make something like that...EVIL!! :p ...i think i wanted to make vegeta..put....then again..i choose GOKU ...and make him scary looking...or what i would say--> good looking :p gheghegehghe ..----> my annoying laugh! ..oh ya ... no accent ..good... ;) ..... wish u all happyness !! god i hate my computer!! gonna get a pentium 4 !! (dont tell my computer about it..it might cry...)

4. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

Told ya.I always do the poses like that.And the colouring is way different,sero's is way better than mine etc.(I don't wanna go on about the differences:D ).lol.I made this subject and I've only posted 3 replies.