Paranormal Psychic Cops?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, May 31, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Or they use to use them. Now it seems like only new policemen are using them now. I happen to agree with what it says. If psychics could really help solve crimes, why don't they flat out tell us who murdered who or who stole what and not telling us riddles that are of no use what so ever :mad:

And why am I complaining about it :p Not my problem but still good to know.

3. Chance

Lol, I like to keep people up to date with paranormal things..But I agree with you LL. I mean, it's odd how these psychics arn't giving honest to god answers..Even if they do work.

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Prehaps they don't give us straight answers because they don't really have the answers, all they got are the facts, or clues. And the next question is are they psyhic, I mean, do they have any solid proof that they are psyhic, and that someone didn't just tell them and they pretended to be physic? Or that they were in on whatever crime and knew exactly where and when everything had happened...who knows.

5. Lance Leingod

They're fakers in my opinion. They just have the job to make money and rip people off.

But if there is a real psychic one day, I'll ask him everyone damn question I can think of to prove if he is or not...and to see if he's the real deal here.

6. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Psyhic's are not real and never have been....HOWEVER the prophets are very real and are really the only ones who are allowed to see the future. There are a few here...and everything they say has come true or has a happened a few years later. One has even said in a few years the white houses roof will be ripped off and the city of L.A will be destroyed.

7. Lance Leingod

I think the "white houses" is talking about the White House.

As for that L.A., I've heard about that before. It is suppose to be split from the main land by the largest earthquake ever recorded. Or at least that was what I heard.

8. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Uh huh....When we don't know but hey...who is to question gods prophets (Please no religious fights lol) And yes lol I ment White house...but back to cops

9. Chance

[If you don't want religious fights, stop preaching your religion to us. You're like a freakin' Jahovah's witness.] These psychics could be real and could be fake. i think so are indeed gifted and others..The exact opposite. =D

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I am not preaching, I just simply stated that the only ones who can really tell the future is the Prophets, anywhoooo they still have not given us any proof they are real see. I have heard rumors that cops use them but still we need solid evidence to prove they are really pshyic. Anyone can say they can tell the future but the question is what they say will happen...does it? I still say there just bull crapping us.

11. Chance

Yeah..All I'm saying is there is a possibility. And with that, there must be atleast a few real ones..>.>;;

12. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

There may be a few...but we all have opinions lol. Who knows...any of us could be right or wrong. But I think what would be cool is if those psyhic or whatevers who can move stuff with there mind was real lol THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!

13. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Well, the reason why they give "riddles" is because a psychic doesn't always see everything like it is. They can see what happend, but it isn't clear as day. They will see bits and peices of what has happend or will happen. Others are able to see a very clear picture. There are quite a few people out there who do rip people off claiming that they are psychics, but thats no reason to say that there is no such thing as a psychic, there are some psychics that have helped in many ways. Sylvia Browne for one is, in my mind and the minds of many others, a real Psychic.

14. Lance Leingod

If you put down a web site that tells about her, then we all could have our opinions on that. But I think that should be used for a different thread.

Anway, there may be real psychics out there, there might not. Who knows. But at least we have something to look forward to now :D

15. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

But then this rises another question. If they can be used for the good of people, what is stopping them from being used for the evil side of the people. They could plan war strategies, and even be able to tell when and where troops are. They could conquor the world in not that long a time. And they could be able to tell what attacks are coming and stop them. So now we come to this...are we really looking forward to there appearance, if such people could cause such a dangerous problem.

16. Chance

17. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

However, its was because of him that Czars whole family was killed horribly (sorry for the spelling) He may have been able to see the future, but he waas an evil man able to corrupt those with his words, a man that had I lived then I would have killed lol

18. Chance

Lol, didn't you mention psychics being evil? I'm backing you up with this because infact their powers can be used for good..And for evil.

19. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Uh huh...which could cause us a problem. So heres our question (Dun dun dun duuuuuuun) Do we really want these people to expose what they see...for all we know, it could spark a monster war by the likes of which we have never seen.

20. Lance Leingod

One way that could happen, Samurai Me, is that governments may want to use them for something so they'll all fight over the person to use him/her. At least that could happen and it might very well happen if someone is truly a psychic.