Paranormal Psychic Cops?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, May 31, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Heh, you guys ever seen the anime Angel Cop? Kinda gory but the plot is the government testing on individuals and using their psychic abilities for their own benefits. Very good series/movie/whatever. Just not intended for younger audiences.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Who's the main person?

3. Chance

Some girl..The cop actually. God, it's one of those old animes you see in passing..>.< I might look it up later and tell you. For now though, back to psychic cops.

4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Erm... kinnda getting a bit out of subject here, but...

As you said some psychics could use there powers for "evil" , but then you would have to define evil, and good luck with that. Having a psychic use their powers for evil, in my my mind is the same as, a religion brainwashing a majority of people by the words or scrips it holds and using that as evil.. :)

________

I think that it might be a waste of our goverments money to use on psychics for an investigation. I think asking for a psychics advice should be a non-profit task, unless what the psychic says leds to a direct result of finding the person or murder.. ect. Enough of our money is wasted on things like war, that we don't need more of it going to something like that. Now if the family of the person wants to pay for the psychic's help than I really see no problem with that, because that is their business.

5. Lance Leingod

That's all possible too. Some could do that if they plan it hard enough. Maybe even the governments are trying to do it but that's for a different thread...maybe.

6. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Well lol Thats all true to. But if it was to happen there would be no winners, because each one would forsee what the other is gonna do and counter....THE WAR WOULD GO ON FOREVER!!!! but anywhoo, I don't think the cops use psyhics, I think its hoggy poshy. Have em tell me who killed the old man down the road THEN we will see whether there a help or not.

7. Chance

Maybe some psychics don't infacts see the complete future but bits and pieces. Ever heard of Deja vu? When you dream something, then later on in that week or month or year, you live out that dream? The feeling that you've already beeen somewhere doing something once before? Maybe they have extreame cases of that. I mean, everyone gets deja vu, or I do atleast.

8. Lance Leingod

My mom gets that. She says that when next Spring comes, there will be terriorists in the new neighborhood that is being built next to us and they'll threat to blow up a building near them...by 'blow up', I mean it would explode and turn part of the city into a creator. But she never really knew if it will blow up because she talks to them about some things that I would rather keep to myself.

And yes, she's already talked to some people about it. And the neighborhood she saw in her dream is looking a lot like the one being built right now.

9. Chance

Yeah..>.>;;
    Well that was quite interesting, and as far as I get it, I get little pieces of my day from time to time. Like, I'll dream going somewhere and doing one specific thing then it happens and the feeling hits me like, "Whoa..Did that before.." it's odd, but not horrible. Just odd.

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I have Deja Vu ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time. Infact I can tell you what I will eat tommorow lol. Deja VU is wierd, every time I get it I feel all weird and then I suddenly remember what happened....although Life is usually different than the dream....or is the dream different than real life??

11. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Thats odd Lance, but the feeling of Deja Vu usually hits you while your doing a task such as taking a test then all the sudden your like.. I felt like I have done this before. What your mom had seems more like a premonition ( seeing in to the future) than deja vu.

Heh, again getting out of subject. :p

They have a show on HBO about Psychic Cops or something like that. I was meaning to DVR it, but forgot to. I still think that cops using psychics is a waste of money, unless a privite party pays for it. ...<-- Just trying to get a little more in subject here. lol

12. Chance

What I want to know is..Do they ever pull any 'ghostbuster' like things? Like, do they use fancy equipment or do the try and pull the claivoyance..? Pssh, I need to meet one or watch SciFi atleast. =)

13. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

lol No Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't think they pull a ghost buster LOL but it would be funny to watch.

14. Chance

Well, do you think they have equipment at all or is it just finger wiggling and spooky talk? xD

15. catscan189

catscan189 New Member

The idea of psychic detectives is very possible, in my opinion. If the ones we see on TV are real, who knows?