Movies Resident Evil the Movie

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Meaikoh, Mar 5, 2002.

1. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

Its meant to be a prequal to the original Resident evil....Theres some twist at the end which links it off to the first game.

Dunno not sure dont ask...

*Notices stunned silence.....uhmm yeah i'm back.....been gone a while but dusted off my login and called in. I'm overworked...*

Anyway my view on preview looks too matrixly at some points....ITS RESIDENT EVIL!!! IT SHOULD BE A SLOW TENSE BUILD UP. Supposably dubbed as a aliens/matrix misture... both good films but with zombies doesnt sound right.

Theres also a supercomputer called the red queen in it......go figure

2. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Slipknot do the soundtrack for the RE movie so it has to be damn evil , my plague is a good song too , you see clips of the movie in the viedo

3. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

I WILL HAVE IT

IN SATURDAY OR MONDAY.

MY FRIEND WILL GIVE IT TO ME JUST FOR RENT HE HAD IT FROM GERMANY.

I AM HAPPY TO SEE THIS MOVIE:) :D :cool: :p

4. JEDI_X

JEDI_X New Member

game cool. movie gay.

5. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Its offical .. there will be a sequel to this movie which means that the main character (the one that kicks the dog in the trailer wont die) - - -

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I'm guessing that means you haven't seen it yet, Toma? :D

Sequel, huh..? Hmm...would it be worth it?

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I just d/led this and watched it Saturday. A sequel? doesn't seem worth it.. I mean its a cool lead in to the games..what else can you do? a lot of zombie killing I guess in the 2nd movie..?

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

You guessed right Baka ..
    I still didnt have the chance to see the movie

9. Dark Kaneda

Dark Kaneda New Member

iv seen this movie on pirate...i normally dissapprove but this movie looked incredible.......i really wanted to see it.........WELL GO SEE IT!IT ROCKS!

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I've downloaded the first part of resident evil through KazaA, but i didnt see anything :p <I covered my eyes the whole time <JK>
    anyway .. the best scene in the movie is where the captain and 3 others enter a small pathway where *SPOILER* they all get killed by th laser beams *SPOILER*

I like the movie cuz i dont know who will survive so Im searching for hints and things that foreshadow the death of the team.

*semi-Spoilers*
    I guess that the girl with the black hair would turn into a zombie and BMS have made me doubt the survival of the heroine (the one that kicks the dog)

11. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I, personally, both loved the Resident Evil and Final Fantasy movies and am looking forward to a possible (definite?) sequel to Resident Evil. I think that many people who say they "suck" were disappointed. Resident Evil they were figuring to be based solely on the game. They wanted Wesker, Barry, Chris, Jill or even Claire, Leon, Sherry, and Ada though it pulled through with a bunch of original characters, which I think is better than basing it on a game. Final Fantasy, people were expecting more sword-slashing, sick and twisted and demented villains who have a taste for blood with a main character who has an identity crisis. Though when they saw these movies and recognized within the first ten, maybe twenty minutes none of these familiar elements, they automatically labeled it with a tag that the movie "sucks", because it didn't live up to THEIR expectations. The creators of these movies were trying to create entertainment upon a different medium for people that love and devote themselves to these series to see and enjoy, but instead they were leached and insulted from every possible for making an although excellent flick that didn't appease to the taste of people who wanted to see Cloud and Jill and didn't behold a semblance of familiarity in these movies. Though, this is just my two cents and I'm probably wrong, so don't mind me.

12. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

briefly off topic...

I saw Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and I thought it was really good. I knew it wouldn't be based on any of the final fantasies, but that didn't bother me because square have almost always come up with good stories in the past. Besides, anyone who can't see the final fantasy influences in TSW doesn't play enough final fantasy(eg gaia{I dunno how the **** ye spell it}/lifestream).

back on topic...

I haven't seen the RE movie. I was intending to go to it, but it left the cinemas too quickly. Either that, or I was too lazy to go to it. Either way.

13. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

o_O .. theres a movie for that game .. ??!!!
    I am allways that last person to know .. !!

14. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

You didnt know abt the RE movie !?!?!

Were u in a coma or something??????????????????

:p

15. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

D U H . .

You should know better than the rest .. !
    I was drwning in my none-stop exams for more than 2 months!