RPG Archives RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke just finished his most previous job as a freelancer in order to make money. He went to the closest bar and spent a quarter of the earnings in Booze. As he had finished his last sip, the tiresomeness of the job he had recently pulled had taken over him. Suddenly he fell asleep in the bar.

2. backwardbounser

backwardbounser New Member

Ban-cha just walks into the bar and takes a seat next to
    katsuke and asks the bartender how long this guy has been asleep ....... lights a cig and nudges Katsuke

(long day eh)

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity entered the bar and seeing that it's only occupants were two men and the bartender walked up to the counter as well, just in time to see one man nudge the other that was sleeping. Selenity saw all the acholic glasses around him and said, to the other man, "It wouldn't be wise to do that sir... you have no idea what kind of mood he'll wake up in... i've seen men, well, it isn't good."

4. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Zarze Shinatou, the powerful demon also known as Zarze the Swift was on the highest peak of the mountains surrounding a city...He had cruel, cold look in his eyes...and a face of determination.

"Is the weapon there....No...I do not sense any divine energy...Unless...Unless it cant be sensed. Then perhaps it is there...I will see."

Zarze laid his hand on one of his two kodachis and continued to look at the city. He had travelled far and wide, and had killed many, looking for the weapon of power...

Zarze stood there...and then dissapeared.

He reapeared on top of a building, looking around.

"These humans...such disgusting, low creatures..." he spat, looking at the humans carry out their everyday lives.

"I will find the weapon...and destruction will soon find the human race! These low-life barbarians are not fit to live..." Zarze said, with a twisted face of anger.

Zarze looked around, and dissapeared again, looking a clue that would lead him...

5. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Amee entered the bar rubbing her head, here to fix her throbbing hang-over with another drink. She sat next to another passed out spiky haired guy. She dished up a couple bucks out at the bartender. "Bring me something new."

6. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Dredloc sat at a table sort of far away from where the actual bar was. She studied a picture that her father had given her and she sighed. The rucess of the guy passing out was giving her a headache. She looked up at the bar and shook her head. "What odd people." She said to herself. She looked back at the picture and studied for a second more. She then put it in her jacket. She looked outside the window and could sense it would be raining very soon. She sighed and put her head on the table.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

This was Seishin's last day as a part-timer in a little bar just outside Nova-Terra.
    As he carried in a new load of booze, he saw the newly entered people. "Hhhm......crap.....all of them! Armed!" he thought.
    "Except for "Mister-Drunk-Out-Of-His-Ass" there, all of these I haven't seen around lately" he thought once more. "Ladies and gentelmen..." he said "don't mind this poor little trash over here! He's a regular. He'll just sleep until he goes out for another job" he continued. Unclearly, he tried to tell them off, but he did not know who would be the first to wake him up.

8. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

Aaron was lost. He knew he should have picked up a map before he came to the city. After coming all this way, he had thought that he would be able to make his way through the streets with little or no problem, but the brooding, overgrown buildings and the sheer number of people contained within killed any sense of direction Aaron had. The sudden downpour of rain broke the last nerve he had. Aaron ducked into the nearest building, a small bar. Feeling eyes upon him as he made his sudden entrance, Aaron sat down at one of the tables.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Taki ran fast through the city streets, a few long strands of silver hair sticking to the side of her face because of the rain. She heard herself breathing and her feet hitting the puddles beneath them on the road. But what she heard louder was three men, all grown and in very good shape, shouting behind her. She glanced behind her, very entertained with the fact that they couldn't catch her.
    "Get back here!" one of them shouted, trying to sound playful. Despite how easy it was to get away from these...people, the fact that they thought she was some dumb little girl who'd fall for any trick in the book ticked her off. How dare they assume such things about her. Her! If she was in the mood to fight, they'd be introuble, but the idea of kicking there buts seemed boring. To easy.
    Her thoughts were cut short when she noticed something that might just help her shake the losers. She slowed down, she feet sliding in the mud. She looked around and turned right.
    Wait...she thought. Not yet.
    Unfortunatly for them, she had turned at a rock that was about three times her size. When they turned around to run after her, their faces met her heel hard. She jumped up, running again, hoping they wouldn't get up for a while. She ran as fast as she could, finally reaching a city. Which one it was, she didn't really know. She didn't really care either.

10. backwardbounser

Ban-chan had just takin his last hit off his cig ... he stood up and started to head out side ...

and he saw that there were wet foot prints on the floor ...
    .....(( damn )) he said to him self as he was about to take another cig out of his Jacket pocket for the walk down the city streets to his little apartment.....

as he was walkin out side he heard some splashing puddles and men yelling and the sound of a girl paniking to get away ..... he looked round for something so he could get a view of the city to try to find this girl in trouble...

he spotted a ladder on the side of the bar and started to climb up it the ladder out side was really loud as he made his way up it .....

finally on the roof he noticed three pretty bult dudes chasing some cute girl .......

slid down the ladder and started to run in the direction of the girl bein chased

11. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The sleeping man had finally awoken. "Hu!? I could have sworn I heard more people than this" he thought to himself. He stood up and started limping a little bit while walking towards the door. He then looked up into the sky and without looking he said to the bartender "Oh, uh.....don't worry. I think all those people, as well as me, are after the same thing. hehe," he took a short pause to catch his half-drunk breath and continued "....we wonts be back here!". Of course, Katsuke had no idea if the bartender wa listening, or why he said those words. Then he walked out and kept balancing side to side, still dizzy from the beer. He looked around and noticed the action happening around him...."eh!? what the......"

12. Athena

Athena sighed as she helped to steady the drunk and said, "You need to rest and wait for the effects of the beer to wear off."

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a demon and her eyes went fierce but when she turned her attention to the drunk her eyes were soft.

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke turned to the girl who wa trying to help him and looked at her with a look of question. "I...uh....I'm fine" he said. He took a quick glance at her and then he returned his attention into walking out side. As he was barely walking, he said to her "....stay safe...."

14. Haku

Haku New Member

A mountain of a demon, Hanryu Tsyuki was muscle bulit upon muscle, and he was watching from the rain a girl being chased by even more human slime. He clinched his enormous fists and suddenly dissapeared.

He instantly reappeared behind the men, picking them up. His body was so big, he picked the men up in one giant hand. Hanryu glared at the men behind his sunglasses, his teeth clinched in anger.

"Humans...are the slime of eveything. Even a pig is worth more than a human...For when does a pig kill another pig? But a man....who preys upon one of their own in their time of need....is even worse than a usual human. Die, and visit the place I came from...Go to Hell!" Hanryu shouted, windows breaking from his voice.

Hanryu quickly raised his left hand and plunged his fingers into the mens heads...a green light began to emit from his fingers, and the mens heads instantly melted. Soon, their whole bodies were gone.

Hanryu looked up at the human girl quivering in fear...

"Dont worry human...I wont kill you...today. You have been through enough tonight....and I am tired and must rest. You arent worth the effort anyway...Stay clear from my path, and you will live." Hanryu said, walking away.

Hanryu found a bar, and tried his best to squeeze his enormous body through the double doors. Once in, he walked to the bartender and glared at him.

"Get me some beer...strong stuff too, and lots of it. Got it?" Hanryu growled.

Hanryu stood around, while the bartender got his drink. He eyed the people cowering in fear in the bar.

Such pathetic things....these humans. Hanryu thought in his head, waiting for his drink.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Taki stopped running when she heard someone land behind her, between her and the men. She whipped around, hoping it wasn't a friend of there's.
    It wasn't.
    But she wasn't sure what she did see was very good. It was a large man. No, a demon. She stared in aww at his size. She would have called him a giant, but he wasn't fifty feet tall, either.
    Reflexively(sp), she took a step back, afraid that when he was done with the men he'd come for her. But she didn't run away. She got ready for a fight, even if she couldn't win.
    But he didn't.
    He killed the men easily. But the way he did it. She was grateful to him, but even they didn't deserve that.
    Then he turned to her.
    Once again, she stepped back, watching him closely, thought she could feel herself shaking.
    "Dont worry human...I wont kill you...today. You have been through enough tonight....and I am tired and must rest. You arent worth the effort anyway...Stay clear from my path, and you will live."
    He seemed not to want to hurt her, but she didn't want to risk it. Slowly, she took backwards steps away from him, getting out of his way as he walked by. When his back was turned to her, he didn't seem that scary. Probably because he wasn't glaring at her anymore.
    She watched as he left, "Thank you!" She shouted.
    But she didn't have enough time to worry about what he said. She had to get back home and get some rest. She'd been traveling for a long time, and hasn't had much time for anything but moving. She needed to get ready to leave again too.

16. Athena

Selenity glared at Hanryu... her fists clutched until her hand began to bleed... she had heard his comments from outside... her eyes were fierce as she said, "I swear demon... when i find the weapon all of your kind will perish so that they can't take little girls' fathers away from them.... I SWEAR IT!"

Selenity then turned and walked out of the bar... she refused to be in the same place as multiple demons...

17. Haku

Haku New Member

Hanryu laughe hard and long when he heard the human lady talk and leave.

"Thats IF you find the weapon you foolish girl...We demons will find the weapon. You should stop searching for it, and try to live the last few days you may have to their fullest." Hanryu said, talking so loud she could hear him from even that distance.

Hanryu looked around at everyone else behind his sunglasses, glaring at them.

"Anyone else have a problem?" Hanryu asked, evil pouring out of his every word.

18. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

"So, that's the power of a demon," Aaron mused. He felt oddly calm, considering that he had just watched two men be reduced to nothing. Maybe the attacks would have had a larger effect on him if they been a little bloodier.The smell though, now that was another story. The smell of spoiled meat wafted from the place where the men had stood. Aaron forced himself not to gag, thankful that he had not eaten anything before coming here.

19. backwardbounser

Ban-chan had finaly arived to were to girl was bein chased but when he got there, there were no big tuff dudes .... there was nothing but some ashy wet piles on the ground and the stinch of burning bodies...

Ban-chan was kinda pissed that he ran all this way and didnt get any action or even a punch in .....

Looked at the girl walking away and shouted ((miss ....!! what has happend here......???))

Looked at her ((what is your name ..? mine is Ban-chan))

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Taki stopped walking when she heard some one speak to her. She turned around, her wet hair sticking to her face as she turned. She slipped as much as she could behind her ear and watched him for a moment.
    "Miss ....!! what has happend here......?"
    She tensed a bit, not knowing if he was friendly or not.
    "A demon and some pigs..." She said flatly, but informative. Why did he want to know?
    "What is your name ..? Mine is Ban-chan."
    He seemed not to want to harm her, so Taki relaxed just a bit. She gazed at him questioningly, "Why do you want to know?" She asked.