RPG Archives RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Dec 3, 2004.

1. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Dredloc got up and walked to the bar. She pulled at some money and placed it on the counter. "Do you have coffee?" She asked in a tired voice.

2. backwardbounser

backwardbounser New Member

Looked at the gurl ...

*sorry if im buging you but i just wanted to know... if thats too much to ask im sorry*

looked at her as he moved some of his wet hair outa his face......

3. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Amee fixed hair, grabbing 2 beers she sat down right next to Hanyu.

"So, you seem so angry, have a drink."

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke couldn't help but to listen to what Selenity had said. "No one should wish death upon another. No one has the right to take the life of another" he thought. He looked at her for about an instant and then looked up to the sky.
    "Damn....why did Ultima have to appear?" he said. "Maybe it is to rid Earth of the demons terrorizing it. Maybe Selenity's words were already fate for the demons....." he continued.
    "Well! No use thinking about junk like that!" he said. "Ultima's power will be mine at the end of the day anyways!"

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Seishin couldn't help but listen to the comment Katsuke had just made. Quickly he made up his mind and thought to himself " Ultima, eh!? Well then i guess i have some work to do......"

6. eternal_death66

Dredloc looked at the guy at the bar. "Nevermind." She said. "I don't need the coffee." She felt uncomfortable in there. She just left the money that she had put on the counter there. She had enough of it, so it didn't matter. She walked out quickly.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke kept looking at people's actions and he noticed that humans hated demons more than he expected. "Too much hate indeed" he said. He started walking to a nearby liqor store to spend half his earnings in alcohol yet again.

8. eternal_death66

Dredloc started to walk towards a sword shop she had saw earlier. She needed to get her dagger polished. She opened the door of the store and it was dark inside. She looked around and saw no one.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

While Seishin was working, he collected tips from his costumers, and took it as extra money. He tried not to spend it on meaningless things such as booze, so every time he picked some tip up, he said to himself "Ultimate power,ultimate power".

Whit all of his tips, and his regular income, he managed to buy weapons he would need, such as a sword, and supplies, like food and first aid kits. He was almost ready to start his great journey for the quest of Ultima, all he had to do now was temporarly resing from his job.

While he was working, he looked around, and meditated. He was thinking of all the things that happened in his life, and was thinking of how he would use Ultima to fix his past. Then, the regular drunk guy at the bar shouted out "C'mon bartender! Another round fo' me!". He then thought to himself "sure know he'll miss me. Just a few more days, and i will finally make things right!"