Saber Marionette Saber Marionette Magic Cards

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jul 10, 2005.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Working my way through the series one episode at a time. Here's a batch of 65 captures and titles from the opening title and the first episode. Looking for input on possible gametext, quotes, casting costs, color or title changes, etc.

If there's enough interest, I'm willing to rip up some more cards from the rest of the series (one episode at a time, naturally ^^)

Edit: Almost forgot the album link! I followed Shinryu's pattern to make a second album, since I only had read access to his:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a140/SMJMagic2/

password is "daisuki".

Been tossing around what to do with marionettes. Logically, they would all be artifacts, but then they'd be accessible to players of all colours. The saber combat models seem to be allied with one faction or another (the cherry blossoms with Japoness, which seems to be white, and the kreigers with Gartlant, which would either be red or black).

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Wow, you've put a lot of work into them, eh? I hope you didn't have to use Photoshop to make all those and you had some card-making program. The question here is what to do with them all, eh? Gotta come up with some text and abilities and such. I'm a bit short on ideas myself, partly because I haven't had a chance to watch the series myself in months.

In terms of Magic: The Gathering, I think with Antiquities, and more recently Mirrodin block, we've had enough of artifact-heavy expansions. :p Apart from that, I think I'm not the only one who wouldn't want to think of them as artifacts, thus machines. :p I personally like the idea of giving them colours that suit their nature; For example, Red for Panther, because it symbolizes chaos and destruction.

hehe, I didn't think you guys'd make the cards yourselves. S'pose it's better than leaving the whole thing on one person's shoulders. I can give a password giving uploading priveledges on the original one (in private of course, leaving the read only password for the rest) if ya want.