Saber Marionette Saber Marionette R

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by BakaMattSu, May 24, 2001.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Yatta!

I've finally watched it and it was great! Although it was funny to hear 'Mask' and the 'Pervert Dolls' :D . yeah, I know stupid Spanish dubs. My friend told me it was a japanese one but sadly it wasn't.

As for the characters,
    Bloodberry was the best marionette, I guess it was because she spent much more time with Junior's father than the other marionettes.
    But I liked Cherry most with all her accesories (I still like more her from J)
    Lime was more childish than our Lime and she was a bit underrated I think, or not as overrated as the other Lime.
    Marionettes are pretty common there and they aren't prototypes anymore so I find logical to add them some stuff to serve better their masters
    200 hundred years are a few human generations. Japaness could hold their female clones for a while too. Anyway, there were many women before the Romana's army took the city and while too. Uh, and it seems that almost all marionettes are 'full-equipped', he heh, :eek:
    The ice-cream one. I think this Cherry will be successful in her wishes

And I have a few questions:
    Who is that fairy-like that I can see at Hanami's website?
    Perhaps the dub wasn't very good or I'm a dumb :p but, I heard that clones are made from death bodies, am I right?
    What happened with Terra II's ground?

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ahh, finally, another person has seen it! "Mask and the Pervert Dolls" indeed. LOL :D Tell your lying friend that I can always send... unpleasantness... his way. (Like that pic of "Saber Bubba") :eek:

1. I'm not sure which you're talking about. Perhaps do you mean Lido? A pic would be helpful.

2. Clones are made from cells of other bodies. It's possible that they could be deceased beforehand, but unlikely. Once dead, cells do deteriorate, and it becomes more and more difficult to use them as time goes on. (I think. I'm not an expert on this cloning thing)

3. I don't know. Maybe it's simply a Romana thing. But then, we get a few screenshots of Romana in J, and it doesn't look like that. Maybe the Mesopotamia caused it? When it was attacking Terra II? Or perhaps the results of Dr. Hess' launch were more disastrous than we thought, and it somehow reached over and did damage to Romana as well?

Hmm... this could be an interesting discussion.

3. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I could go with this one although Japaness was attacked too and it's ground didn't change too much.
    As I can remember, only Xi'An, Garltland and Japaness were affected by the Neomesopotamia's launch (Do your remember the simulated secuence?). I could be wrong
    Pic attached

Attached Files:

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Umm... Hello! Did you see the GIANT HOLE in the ground that was left after the one beam nearly hit Faust's forces?

(Although, said hole is curiously absent in later episodes)

I don't think Gartlant was directly affected, actually. But such a disaster could cause underground problems as well. Perhaps the explosion ripped through Romana's underground, and caused it to cave in in some places. Perhaps it only took some time to happen. Perhaps, in the R period, the same thing has happened to Japoness.

Or maybe Romana was simply always like that.

As for the fairy, I haven't a clue who she is. I can't remember seeing her before. (Although she bears a startling resemblance to Lime-J) Perhaps she is Junior's mother?

5. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Or it's an effect of Terra II's unstable ground. I heard a woman saying that weather in Romana was enjoyable so it couldn't have too much attitude. Conclusion, underground plasma and atmosphere plasma made a disaster over all Terra II.
    Umm... Hi! and right, that's why I said that
    I think it's somekind of a dream. Junior seems his mother in it telling something about future. It could be a removed scene.